Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
157 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 2022/9/8 13:35

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys... Slept in a nit. But headed out to take advantage of the cool ait again. I got 1 more face frame to spray. Then cabinet assembly to perform.
Posted on: 2022/9/8 13:42

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE NATIONS AT 0836 HR. 69/83%, CALM, GOING TO BE 87 THIS AFTERNOON. SO NICE! DARLING WIFE IS LUXURIATING ON THE FRONT PORCH AND THE DOG IS SITTING AT THE GATE WAITING TO RUN & BE FED.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA BUT A RUN TO RESTOCK DOG FOOD. I COULD DO SOME SPOT MOWING DOWN AROUND THE COW PEN, IT LOOKS PRETTY RAGGED OVER THERE. JUST HAD THE PEN AND OTHER OUTDOOR ITEMS PAINTED. EXPENSIVE FOR THINGS WE DON'T USE, BUT THEY WERE REALLY LOOKING JUNKY.

ALWAYS FORWARD!
Posted on: 2022/9/8 13:47

TommyT-Bone Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Went out to a hibachi grill dinner last night with 11 people surrounding the grill to celebrate Sue's birthday. Good food and the preparer was a hoot. Had the screen patio roof covered with a special waterproof type screening material so the tortoise pen out and general area out there will be a lot drier. Getting my temporary front tooth this afternoon. It's a slider that you take out at night. Permanent implant will go in in two or three months.
Posted on: 2022/9/8 14:22

Matatk Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Should be low 80s here today. Need to close the pool. Should probably get started but that sounds like work.

Been driving the mustang the past couple of days. Did an led bulb swap for the dashboard, what a huge difference it made. Sometimes it's the little things.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/9/8 14:38

Ultraman Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

It is nice here also in flyover country..... I am getting things ready the Husker Harvest Days coming up next week....we will have a booth there displaying the new fertilizer products I came up with. Husker Harvest Days is a huge event for farmers who come from all over the country to see the new equipment and other ag products and to get wined and dined by companies trying to entice them into buying their products..... thousands attend.... so good place to get the word out.....

gotta go..... have a swell day Guru's....
Posted on: 2022/9/8 14:46

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good morning, what's left of it. Slower day here, have an ambulance to proof and sent a couple of small jobs through and that's about it. One estimate for a lady that has been bugging me for 2 years then always ends up somewhere else. I need a nice way to tell her GTFO with that mess. Went to gym after work yesterday then was stuck, truck wouldn't start. dead battery. It was wonk when I left for work, then headed to gym but just thought it was me. Jumped with battery pack then headed home, new battery procured today. Then on way home last night, by the truck stop, they NEVER stop hardly. They either blow right through or stop then wait till youre on them then pull out. The latter happened and I had nowhere to go and did get stopped but was shaking an hour still after I did get home. That's why I hate truckers. They're almost all like that. Half of me hopes one day someone gets killed there and the trucker gets the hell sued out of him and they all go bankrupt down 4 generations then the other half of me don't actually want anyone hurt but somehow needs to be an example made out of someone. And, then there's the Memphis rampage shooter who was lifestreaming on facebook and headed into West Memphis and we all thought he was headed to Jones-burr (jonesboro where Im at) but he was caught. 4 dead others injured. And, another shooter at the local college campus area not farm from the gym I was at and on my way home. Jeeez what is the world coming to?? And, the internet is blowing up about "victim blaming" with the other poor lady. Since when is telling folks to be sensible victim blaming? Sick of it. I guess telling people to look both ways before crossing the street is victim blaming too?
Somebody brighten my day
Posted on: 2022/9/8 16:34

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 8.IX.22 THURSDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

RIP Queen Elizabeth, end of an era
Posted on: 2022/9/8 19:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
RIP Queen Elizabeth, end of an era

I WATCHED HER CORONATION ON A SNOWY BLACK AND WHITE TV IN DAVENPORT OKLAHOMA.
I ALWAYS KINDA THOUGHT SHE WAS OUR QUEEN TOO.
Posted on: 2022/9/8 20:38

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
Then on way home last night, by the truck stop, they NEVER stop hardly. They either blow right through or stop then wait till youre on them then pull out. The latter happened and I had nowhere to go and did get stopped but was shaking an hour still after I did get home. That's why I hate truckers. They're almost all like that. Half of me hopes one day someone gets killed there and the trucker gets the hell sued out of him and they all go bankrupt down 4 generations then the other half of me don't actually want anyone hurt but somehow needs to be an example made out of someone.

TRUCK DRIVERS NEVER CHANGE. MY DAD WAS IN HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION, HOT MIX ASPHALT PAVING. IN THE EARLY 50’S WE WERE PAVING IN CHANDLER OKLAHOMA. THE MIXING PLANT WAS IN DAVENPORT EAST OF THERE. HOT MIX WAS HAULED BY DUMP TRUCK FROM THE PLANT TO THE LAYDOWN CREW VIA HW 66. THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE MIX BEING TOO COLD TO LAY; TRUCKS HAD A HARD TIME GETTING ON THE HIGHWAY BECAUSE OF THE TRAFFIC ON 66. ONE GUY NEVER HAD A COLD LOAD. DAD ASKED HIM HOW HOW DID IT. “I JUST WAIT TILL I SEE A NEW CAR COMING AND PULL OUT IN FRONT OF IT.”
Posted on: 2022/9/8 20:52

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.