Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
170 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ZF6
A 6-speed manual transmission, standard from 1989 to 1996.

Very stout.

There are two distinct versions, the original “Black Tag,” 1989-E1...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY THE 29TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING---

Attach file:

jpg  STATUS QUO.jpg (38.53 KB)
12496_633595cde498a.jpg 480X494 px
Posted on: 2022/9/29 12:55

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... Yesterday we were up early and went down to the high school for "Meet me at the Pole", a quick prayer service for anyone who wants to attend. Put on by our FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). Quite a few in attendance. Then back home to pack up and head west. It was a cool start, low 50s when we left.

Got to Canon City about noon (mountain time). 007 was a dream to drive and looks good to boot. After lunch we went out to the "Royal Gorge" (referred to by me as the Royal Gouge). Things have changed quite a bit since we were last there. 9 years ago, a wild fire went through the park and burned nearly everything down, 28 of 30 building in the park were burned to the ground, the bridge had just minor damage and the tram that runs across had to have the cables that run it replaced as they were nearly melted from the heat on the south side. We rode the tram across and then walked back across the bridge. Then on the way back to the motel, we drove "Skyline Drive", a narrow one way road up the spine of a mountain back into Canon City.

Today, we will meet up with the team as they do a few things before running this afternoon. After the meet is over, we'll head back home, just a short 4 hours driving time.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image
Posted on: 2022/9/29 14:08

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING, THE WIND IS BLOWING AND IT'S 61 DEGREES IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. FALL IS DEFINITELY HERE.

TOOK HARVEY IN EARLY FOR COOLING SYSTEM FLUSH & ANTIFREEZE REPLACEMENT. THE OTHER TOY CARS ARE DUE ALSO AND MAYBE THE TRUCK. I SHOULD HAVE SPACED THEM OUT BETTER :-)

I THING THE HUMMING BIRDS ARE ON THEIR WAY SOUTH. MONDAY EVENING THEY WERE SWARMING AROUND THE FEEDERS, DIDN'T SEE ANY TUESDAY, THEN ONLY THREE OR MAYBE THE SAME ONE YESTERDAY. STRANGLER? THEY MUST TRAVEL AT NIGHT AND FORAGE DURING THE DAY.

THE FLORIDA KIN ARE OK, THERE ARE FRIENDS THAT HAVE NOT RESPONDED, BUT THEY ARE LONG TERM RESIDENTS WHO KNOW TO REACT, SO I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THEM.

ALWAYS FORWARD, Y'ALL!
Posted on: 2022/9/29 14:18

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

If you've never been to the "Gouge", It is pretty impressive. The bridge spans the gorge almost a 1/4 mile long. The depth of the gorge is nearly 1000', cut by the waters of the Arkansas river.
Posted on: 2022/9/29 14:20

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Nice photos! I want to start getting out and going more places when things wind down.
Pretty here again today, but cold this morning, wore a jacket into the office, still wearing it.
have a few things to do on my list today, not much, just as soon it stay that way. Need to hit the grocery store on the way home so I don't have to get out Friday and go. I hate shopping.
Yall have a good day
Posted on: 2022/9/29 14:47

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

good pics Tee..... another early fall day here..... blue sky and temps in the 70's..... I'm feeling industrious so may tackle a few chores around here.... I'm hoping the feeling passes quickly.......

better get to splitting some wood for the winter Guru's..... it's gonna be cold.....
Posted on: 2022/9/29 15:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: THURSDAY THE 29TH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Nice pics tee. I stacked some wood yesterday for those cold Florida nights. Oak. We cut back the fruit trees and the oak in that section of the yard to eliminate the crowding some of the trees were causing. Wasn't even on my list. Apparently it was on Sue's list. Bradenton crew made it through with some minor damge to my BIL and sis's house. An awning blew off and the back fence went down. They had rain water coming under the front door during the storm so Sue told them how to minimize it. They don't have any power right now either. The other sister lives a block away and has no damage and has power. Looks pretty bad from what I've seen. There will be work available for a couple of years to get everything back together again. Hurricanes have a way of sparking the economic engines. ... Well, back to the chores .....
Posted on: 2022/9/29 16:18

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.