Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
186 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4L80E
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 2.43
2nd Gear: 1.49
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.75

Reverse: 2.07

- Used in production GM models...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS SUNDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us---
Posted on: 2022/10/2 12:59

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... Local car show yesterday, so I was up early and out to the airport. Best show we've had in a few years. Good turn out and some quality cars. 007 didn't win anything, but I never expect too. Weather was pretty good, cool at the start, but warmed up in the afternoon to the low 80s.

Cool this morning, mid 50s but warming into the low 80s later. Might go play some golf this morning, then off to the 'city' for groceries.

Next Saturday, we host the Cross Country meet here, so don't have to travel very far. After the meet, Leo asked if we could have his birthday party and have some of his friends over. So we are helping #2 with food costs, so we'll pick up some things for that today.

Posted on: 2022/10/2 14:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER PRETTY DAY HERE, 64 AND CLEAR, SHOOTING FOR 84 THIS AFTERNOON. THE NATIONS ARE GETTING AWFULLY DRY AND NO RAIN IN THE FORECAST :-(

DOG HAS BEEN RUN AND FED AND THAT TAKES CARE OF THIS MORNINGS AGENDA. JUST FINISHED A BOOK ON THE RUSSIAN T-54/55. RATHER REMARKABLE HISTORY, THE VOLKSWAGEN OF COLD WAR TANKS.

ENJOY YOUR DAY, AMIGOS!
Posted on: 2022/10/2 14:43

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

VB your car looks great!....nice job! The bike is cool also.... looks like an old Shovelhead engine....very cool...I need to post up a pic of Carmen Electra Glide bike... just put on some lower fairings to keep the icky bugs and wind off me..... hey hey....I'm older now you know....

Tee if your car was red you would win all the time..... just saying.....

ate spicy India food yesterday and had the bad tummy all night..... damnation.... hope this doesn't mean I can't do spicy anymore....

try to figure it all out Guru's......
Posted on: 2022/10/2 15:29

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us---

Strongly agree.

Several days a go a guy called Sue telling her he had found several kittens in his shed and didn't know what to do with them. He was thinking of putting them out of their misery. Sue being of kind heart told him to bring the kittens over and she would takle care of them . The several kittens ended up being 6 of about 1 week old. That means they need to be bottle fed. A few months back I had rescued a kitten from the bank parking lot also needing to be nursed. I personally cared for that kitten and actually became attached to it. We found it a home we thought would be good but the woman's mother in law tool the cat and did something with it. I don't know what. I still get pissed off when I think of what happened to that kitten and in my mind would like to do unimaginable things to that woman. I named that kitten Rocket because he loved to zoom around. He would run to me and jump on my arm to be picked up.I'm not a big cat fan but there are a few I like. That was one of them. Anyway, back to the story. Sue is nursing these 6 and they eat about every 2-3 hours. Like babies. When they get to 3 weeks old we can start them of a soft food and formula mix. Through the years Sue (and me by default) have rescued a multitude of animals and repitiles, mainly tortoises, kittens/cats, puppies/dogs, fish and a few potbellied pigs. Having a kind heart has its consequences. I didn't want any new animals when we moved to this house but that didn't seem to matter to someone. We are cruising in two weeks and I hope Sue comes up with a plan for the kittens. Our regular pet sitter takes care of the rest of the menagerie and Sue's office girl takes care of the nursery cats and fish. Like my chore list that will last me through my lifetime, so will some of our long living pets. Harry, the Cockatoo is around 30 and he could live another 30. The tortoises are 15-20 years old and the could live another 40. We have 14 tortoises. The Koi are 8 years old and can live 30 years+. Dottie our potbellied pig is showing signs of aging. She will soon be 10 and 15 is their average. Shatzie (Rottie mix) is 10 and in pretty good health but I'd give her 3 to 4 years with good care. Snoopy (Dachshund mix) is 5 and can go to 15 or more. Pretty much I think many will outlive me. Sue being younger will likely have to take over all the responsibilities of the house and everything in it. Can't say that I didn't warn her a decade ago but why listen to me. ..... What do I know .......
Posted on: 2022/10/2 16:32

GRIS Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

TOMMY: God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round...and laughed and laughed and laughed.

IT SEEMS THE CITY OF NEW YORK HAS DECIDED WHAT TO DO WITH THE ILLEGALS TEXAS GIFTED THEM WITH:
THEY'RE GOING TO PUT THEM ALL ON A RENTED CRUSE SHIP. THE SHIP WILL THEN MYSTERIOUSLY SINK. TRUMP WILL THEN BE BLAMED. :-)

REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST---
Posted on: 2022/10/2 17:05

TommyT-Bone Re: SUNDAY THE TWOTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Sanctuary....

Posted on: 2022/10/2 20:15

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.