Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
134 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

Hard to believe I once had a phone attached to a wall, and when it rang, I picked it up without knowing who was calling. :-O
Posted on: 2022/10/5 13:10

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Caller ID is the greatest invention besides cable tv and google search.

Going to do a few things today. Might as well get cracking.
Posted on: 2022/10/5 13:21

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER PRETTY MORNING, 57 DEGREES HIGH TO BE 85, THEY SAY.
STILL DRY, I'LL DO SOME SELECTED WATERING.

DARLING WIFE IS GONE; THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING. THE DANGEROUS DUO ARE EN ROUTE TO COLORADO. DRIVERS BEWARE AT POINTS IN BETWEEN.

NO READOUT ON THE '87. THE HOOKUP FOR THE EARLY SYSTEM IS LOCKED UP IN THE WRENCHMEISTER'S TOOL BOX AND THE APPRENTICE CAN'T GET TO IT. HE HAS ONE ON ORDER FOR HIMSELF---ON THE WAY WAIT.

TIME TO FEED THE WONDERDOG. ENJOY OCTOBER, GURUS.
Posted on: 2022/10/5 13:23

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...Gris...I hope you did not give her the credit card..... just saying...

a gorgeous morning in the corn capital of the world.... we got corn and we are not afraid to use it..... today I'm working on the benches for Doc's greenhouse..... want to get them done soonest so she can start moving in..... I mean her plants...thought I might put a rollaway in there for if I would ever be in the dog house..... not me says I.....

tighten the cinches Guru's....might be some bucking .....
Posted on: 2022/10/5 15:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good afternoon - got a few things going on here, ambulance proofed, not heard back, smart car proofed, lady's driving me batty and a semi driver wants me to drive all the way across town to measure his door for a $65 decal. Nope. I'm here by myself and it aint happening. he can bring it by here.
Oneta's house sale fell through and I got that word last night, just 24 hours after being told it was a done deal, half deposit on the way. Im crushed. that was gonna be a 12 year burden lifted off me. Was told Monday it was done and I slept nice. Last night, the buyer's 'friend' sent a sketchy text about a sinkhole and a yard 'infestation' to my realtor. There's no sinkhole and there's no kind of infestation in the yard or else all the rest of us would have been having swelled up legs. I figure the lady is diabetic and drove all day and then changed her mind. Why? firs of all closing was supposed to be 30th and the title company ruined that by not doing the paperwork. Then monday night, some weird lady that lives near there walked over and got the realtor and buyer really angry telling them all kinds of stuff like it was her moms' house and all the stuff in it was her moms' how it didn't have available water ever and creating a scene. Said no water was why oneta had to move and that oneta was renting it from them. WTF. I'm not sure if I can have her arrested or just go find her and handle it myself which Im tempted to do. the house had water, I've used the commode before she moved out. And she moved because she was getting where she couldn't use her legs and wanted a small place she could manage. I hate people. I've cried and cried. I have a trip planned in a week was suposed to be my first 'carefree' getaway in years without having to worry about a call for something to do with all this. Prayres please for this issue if yall don't mind.
Tommy - Im very sorry all the kittens died
Posted on: 2022/10/5 18:24

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
thought I might put a rollaway in there for if I would ever be in the dog house..... not me says I.....

Didn't you put up walls and heat in the shop/garage? I'm sure a rollaway would fit in there.
Posted on: 2022/10/5 18:54

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...VB.... wow... that might take a few shots of some high dollar bourbon to smooth all that out..... F'n realtors..... I put them right up der with democrats and used car salesmen..... they are always in the position to know both sides and play it to their advantage.... damnation..... a pox on them...... one foot in front of the other.... it will all come to pass.... soon I hope..

well yes Tommy I do have a nice big man cave to hide out in...thanks for reminding me..... All the kitty's died?? double damnation......

Posted on: 2022/10/5 19:01

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Yes, bourbon indeed. this may require a special trip to the store. And I need one of those rollaway cots in a far away place on an island to soothe myself.
The realtor is actually a friend of mine, she's not my worry. She's doing all she can. She even agreed to take the listing and set a flat rate since it's a cheap property. I just don't understand nosy neighbors and then the gall of the buyer to create such a wacky story and put someone else up to doing her dirty work instead of just not being honest. And, not signing the termination so it can be relisted.
Day here almost over, can't happen soon enough. I need to go home and scrub car seats
Posted on: 2022/10/5 21:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.