Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
131 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  L98
The GM designation for the 5.7 liter, (350 cubic inch), TPI motor. This motor was used in other GM vehicles, but was used in the Corvette from 1985 t...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Matatk Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Sorry I guess I lost a few days again. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Gris, I was at the dentist the other day for the first time in 4-5 years. I was supposed to go earlier but COVID....ya know.

Been busy around the house and whatnot. Was at mom's house the other day and fixed some drywall. Need to make it back over there for a final sand. I have a long weekend off for Thanksgiving so I'll make that happen.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/11/23 7:33

GRIS Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

'TWAS THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND DARLING WIFE IS ON AFTERBURNERS, LOTS OF TASKS DELEGATED.

IT'S OVERCAST AND 43 AT PRESENT; 56 IS THE HOPED FOR HIGH.

THE WONDERDOG IS WAITING FOR HIS RUN & BREAKFAST. BETTER PULL UP MY SOCKS AND GET AT IT---
Posted on: 2022/11/23 14:19

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... sun is shining, but chilly start. Supposed to warm into the low 60s today with a front moving through this evening dropping us into the low 40s with a chance of moisture.

Finished up the handrail and a couple other things yesterday. The 2 GSs will be here today. They are going to change the oil/filter and front brakes on their moms' Honda. New experience for one of them.

I'm doing ribs for supper, GS #2 requested those sometime while he's home, so todays the day.
Posted on: 2022/11/23 15:12

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

got the Nebraska family coming over for the feed.... I also have been given a list and the look that says do not say a word just do it....... yes ma'am..... Im on it.....

Have a fine day with your fams and eat all you want... Enjoy!
Posted on: 2022/11/23 16:17

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning, slow day so far at the office and I'm allright with it. Not felt good for a few days and last night I woke up with some mild fever and runny/stuffy nose and headache. Got up and took a swig of nyquil and back to sleep. I guess I got some kinda crud but not bad enough to be flu, wrong symptoms for rsv and home covid test is negative. Guess I just have some sort of cold. Not good timing as I have a ton of crap to do and none of it has gotten done.
Did finally get the raw images from the photographer for the Superbird for my client's trailer. They're not any better than what I had , just different. The client supplied his own with his phone but resolution too low to use, blurry. These professional ones from the billboard dude are full of "noise" or grainyness. I don't want to use these either. Client is coming at 1 to see these and I will suggest me going out there with my Sony point and shoot and doing my own but taking the car photos in sections: front, mid, rear and then reassembling in photoshop for one large image. This will be about 14' on the trailer so I want it clean as I can get it. If it was being seen at a distance such as a billboard it would be fine but it will be seen up close. Just will be a whole lotta extra work for me and at this point I do not feel right about charging the client for it.
Also, on the way in today I have a screw in my tire now. Figures. Not even had this thing a month yet and a tire has a hole in it.
Posted on: 2022/11/23 16:37

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Doing chores. "A rolling stone gathers no moss." Hope everybody has an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I'm thankful everyday for my blessings.
Posted on: 2022/11/23 17:53

teebee Re: Wednesday Chat 11.23.22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Well, got the oil changed and new pads and rotors installed, so I had them wash the car, vacuum it out and put on a ceramic sealer....looks pretty good for a 17 year old vehicle. Still had daylight left, so Grandma Rosie had the boys help put Christmas decorations up. Best use the nice day today as tomorrow it's supposed to turn cold and nasty for a few days.
Posted on: 2022/11/23 23:47

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.