Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  HUD
HEADS UP DISPLAY. A DIGITAL PROJECTED DISPLAY ON INSIDE OF WINDSHIELD CONTAINING VEHICLE INFO SUCH AS SPEED, ENGINE TEMP, RPM, ETC. FOR DRIVER INFOR...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

GOOD MORNING GURUS
Posted on: 2022/11/29 14:29

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7581 Posts

OVERCAST, BREEZY, 62 IN THE NATIONS GOING FOR 69 THEY PREDICT.

BUSY DAY ON TAP: ALL THE THINGS I DIDN'T GET DONE FRIDAY WHEN EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED AND MONDAY WHEN THE TULSA TRIP ATE UP THE DAY. AUTO ROTATION A DAY LATE AND A FLOCK OF ERRANDS. AT LEAST IT'S NOT COLD, JUST WINDY. BUT THEN COMES A FREEZE TONIGHT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE OKLAHOMA WEATHER, JUST WAIT. :-)
Posted on: 2022/11/29 14:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

tis snowing as I look out the window..... won't amount to much I hear.... cold and windy though.... good day for soup.... I am working away in the office which is warm and I'm sharing my space with a 56 Wagon and 2 motorcycles..... it's a great office... someday will have another Corvette in it also hopefully....

It is what it is Guru's
Posted on: 2022/11/29 17:36

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

We've been breaking heat records in SoFlo. Vulcan ridiculous. 88, 85 and such. Lows in the mid 70's at night. Should straighten out before too long. I'd rather be hot than cold any day though.

Went to CVS to pick up some meds and saw a sale on some candies I like around the holidays. Chocolate covered cherries, Dove dark chocolate with almonds singles, York peppermint patties and Hershies dark chocolate truffles. I get them for health reasons of course as we all know dark chocolate is good for you. Anyway, the Yorks were buy one get one free. All the rest were sitting above a sign that says 50% off. I did it again. Not reading the fine print above it, it says Buy One Get One 50% off. I always fall for that ploy of theirs. I always tell Sue everything always tastes better when you buy it on sale. The grocery stores use that notorious trick as well. My fault for not paying attention but at least my candy jars are all stocked and .... they were on sale.
Posted on: 2022/11/29 19:10

Matatk Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Was warm and sunny this morning. Now it's overcast and starting to cool off. I could go for some of Tommy's 80* weather.

Checked over the car yesterday. Needs all new radiator hoses including heater core hoses. Of course those are the expensive molded ones with metal brackets and cost $100 for the set. Go figure. Apparently bulk hose for $1.99 a foot isn't good enough.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/11/29 19:27

vetteblondie Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good afternoon - where did my weekend go?
Yall, get the C8s. Drive em like you stole em. That's what they're for. Congrats on the Camaro, Matt, nice looking car.
I can of course sympathize with the old folks home issues. At least in our state we have the visitation law now, it's law in other states but unfortunately not all states. It's stalled in committee preventing that. Sad and shameful of our congressmen.
RSV in adults has been going around here and lots have been sick. Arron had it a bit back and I've had the basic issue sinus crud. Managed to get the house clean Friday all day, Saturday I was out running all day, Sunday I don't remember and yesterday I spent the day putting up Christmas stuff. I just want to sleep. But - we've been having storms off and on all day and they're stil hollering the "T" word we all hate so not resting till all that blows out and we're in the clear.
Yall have a good afternoon
Posted on: 2022/11/29 20:59

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: 29 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, busy day here. Cold when we got up and temps were constant or dropping all day, 18 now.

Spent all day in the shop working on a pair of tables for #1 and SIL, prepping materials for another project and creating a frame for a sign. The tables, I'm trying to finish up so we can take them with us on the next trip to KC.

Just came in about 7pm.
Posted on: 2022/11/30 1:45

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.