Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
256 user(s) are online (208 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS MONDAY AGAIN
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

HI EVERYBODY---

Attach file:

jpg  COWS.jpg (65.05 KB)
12496_63d7cb7d831bd.jpg 480X473 px
Posted on: 2023/1/30 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: MONDAY AGAIN
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

HEAVY OVERCAST AND 25 ON THE FRONT PORCH. THE FRANKENFORECAST: ---freezing rain and sleet likely before 3pm, then sleet likely between 3pm and 5pm, then sleet likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain after 5pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. THIS IS NOT AT ALL SATISFACTORY!

GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN TODAY; DON'T THINK I'LL TAKE ONE OF THE TOY CARS :-O.

MAY YOUR DAY BE BETTER THAN MINE---

Posted on: 2023/1/30 13:59

Ultraman Re: MONDAY AGAIN
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14728 Posts

..probably a good idea on the toy cars Gris..... they not so good in snow... unless you have studded snow tires.... anyone remember those? I put a set on a 77 Vette because I had to go to Salt Lake City in the winter.....across Wyoming.... glad I did as it turned out.... back then they were just cars you know....

cloudy and cold but no precipitation at this time.... just the guts of winter.... blah.... try to stay in your lane Guru's
Posted on: 2023/1/30 15:32

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: MONDAY AGAIN
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Matt will like that cow joke, GRIS.

Quote:

Matatk wrote:

We've had some more of the cold white stuff flying around the sky and landing on the ground.

Back from vacation. They had some white stuff wash up on the beach the other day down in the Keys. A couple of milion dollars worth. Caught some nice fish. We fished 4 days during the week. 2 days were pretty rough, one was moderately rough and one day was perfect. Had back aches from the pretty rough days. White caps all around. Up and down, up and down. Still, we enjoyed our annual break in the Keys.
Posted on: 2023/1/30 16:30

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
..probably a good idea on the toy cars Gris..... they not so good in snow... unless you have studded snow tires.... ...anyone remember those?

YEAH, WHEN I WAS IN GERMANY THEY WERE OUTLAWED BECAUSE THEY ERODED TWO TRENCHES IN THE AUTOBAHN THAT COLLECTED RAINWATER AND SENT THE HIGHSPEED KRAUTS HYDROPLANING. ENTERTAINING, AS LONG AS THEY WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDIAN :-)

I MADE IT INTO FT GIB TO PICK UP PILLS; THE ROAD WAS FINE. MAYBE SO NOT NOW, WHITE STUFF ALL OVER.

IT TOOK THE MEDIA THREE WEEKS, BUT IT SEEM THEY HAVE FINALLY FOUND A WHITE MALE TO BLAME FOR THE MEMPHIS KILLING.
HAD TO HAPPEN---

Posted on: 2023/1/30 18:17

vetteblondie Re: MONDAY AGAIN
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Good afternoon. Very cold here and ice on the way. Got tipped off at an estate sale late last night with a super hoard of all the crap I want. Two floor vases (those sell for $1000 and up) and all sorts of others. I saw one I'm neeeding in white, $20 and it sells for 80. My friend was headed up, tried to buy last night over phone and prepay, she was adamant sale at 830. She gets there and the lady let somebody in at 7 who got all what we were going after. I didn't get far when I heard and came back home. Now I've only had 5 hours of sleep and can't nap. Beyond mad at the seller. Vases like those for cheap will never happen to me again. Oh well. I hope she gets her karma.
Needed to clean house today just too tired and run down. I have to do some stuff though. We're headed to Missouri Friday for the weekend so he can help Don with the Cobra. Id like to come home to a clean house.
Spent couple hundred just now on ONE frying pan. This mess better be worth it. 14" hybrid pan from Hexclad. Supposed to be top notch stuff. I've gone through 3 of the $40 ones so far so this better be the end of it. If I like it, the rest is quite pricey unfortunately.
Posted on: 2023/1/30 19:44

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:

Spent couple hundred just now on ONE frying pan. This mess better be worth it. 14" hybrid pan from Hexclad. Supposed to be top notch stuff. I've gone through 3 of the $40 ones so far so this better be the end of it. If I like it, the rest is quite pricey unfortunately.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY A CAST IRON SKILLET. MY MOM DID QUITE WELL WITH HERS AND IT NEVER WORE OUT :-)
Posted on: 2023/1/30 20:18

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.