Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
226 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Horn
A rather boring honk, but it should be loud and clear.

It should work with key on or off....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY 16 FEB 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

GOOD MORNING, ALL---
Posted on: 2023/2/16 14:44

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 16 FEB 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

CLOUDY, COLD, WINDY THIS MORNING, 36 ON THE FRONT PORCH HEADED FOR A SIZZLING 38 :-( THUNDER AND LIGHTING LAST NIGHT LEFT A QUARTER INCH OF RAIN. RADAR LOOKS LIKE LETTY IS GETTING THE SAME SYSTEM NOW.

HEART FOLLOW UP WENT WELL, THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE LAST, BUT THEY WANT ME TO COME BACK IN A YEAR???. TO SEE IF I'M STILL ALIVE, MAYBE? DID GET OFF THE BLOOD-THINNER, SO I CAN GO BACK TO MY TWO ASPIRIN A NIGHT FOR ARTHRITIS. I HAVE BEEN MORE CONTENT WITH THESE FOLKS THAN ANY MEDICAL OUTFIT I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THEY DON'T KEEP YOU WAITING :-)

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY, MAY GO OVER TO MUSKOGEE AND SEE ABOUT SOME FRONT END WORK ON THE TRUCK, SACRIFICE ONE NAP.

IT’S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO AVOID BLASPHEME IN THE NEW, IMPROVED POLYTHEISTIC AMERICA. THERE’S THE SACRED MINORITY, THE SACRED DISEASE, SEVERAL SACRED SEX PERVERSIONS, NONE OF WHICH MAY BE SLIGHTED IN ANY WAY. THEN THERE ARE THE GODS OF GLOBAL WARMING THAT DEMAND THE SACRIFICE OF YOUR GAS STOVES AND INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES.

"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."
Posted on: 2023/2/16 15:03
Edited by GRIS on 2023/2/16 15:29:34

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY 16 FEB 2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

good morning Gris, yes we got hammered last night - all night with rain, wind, some got huge hail, tornado watches from 10pm to 5am, then it was extended. Did some garage and shop rearranging last night to accommodate the truck, bikes, rover and such. We got the least amount of it but we still got plenty. Not sure what rain gauges say but it was a lot. Trying to clear off now, system started moving out around 9. Cold coming. This is our "third winter" according to the Arkansas weather charts.
I too am sick of all the division and bs in our society and government. And, sick to death of those like AOC who can't leave our crap alone. She needs to GTFO already.
Slow day at the office and I'm allright with it. Not much sleep last night due to storms and the night before woke up way too early so was lacking sleep. Ready for a nap already.
Posted on: 2023/2/16 16:18

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: THURSDAY 16 FEB 2023
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14728 Posts

...well we woke up to 8" of snow blowing around in drifts... and its still snowing now... I did get out with the Toro Snow Boss and get the driveway cleared out but may have to take another run at it if this keeps up....

That is well put Gris... I may have to quote you on that.. if I may..... Do not forget that the majority of the people do not want what is being jammed down their throats. What they have that we don't is the Media to tell us what we should consider normal or not.... AOC has the power of the media behind her, not the majority of the people....

In my world out here things are still close to normal as far as how we live our lives.... so keep the faith Guru's God is still in charge....

Be patient and wait for the Lord to act; do not be worried about those who prosper or those who succeed in their evil plans. Psalms 37:7
Posted on: 2023/2/16 17:22

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: THURSDAY 16 FEB 2023
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, over in the ‘city’ awaiting GD in law to come home from work so we can get on the road to KC. Roads over here weren’t bad and it has warmed a little and even the roads in town are melting off some. Been looking at the maps of the roads and most are getting back to near normal so will head to KC on our normal route. Was thinking about taking a south route to miss the nasty roads. But as late as we are getting away, we should be alright.

I don’t even want to get started on all the BS going on…
Posted on: 2023/2/16 20:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.