Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
173 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  NCM
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS ST PATRICK'S DAY 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

EVERYBODY'S IRISH TODAY :-)
Posted on: 2023/3/17 13:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: ST PATRICK'S DAY 2023
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING---ASIDE FROM BEING COLD AND WINDY. IT'S ABOUT 34 ON THE FRONT PORCH, BUT THE SUN IS SHINING. THAT NEGATES A MULTITUDE OF FAULTS!

NOTHING PRESSING ON THE AGENDA, THINK I'LL GO OVER TO TAHLEQUAH AND RESTOCK DINOSAUR BONES FOR TROUBLE THE WONDERDOG. AND THEN THERE IS THE ANNIVERSARY COMING UP IN A WEEK OR SO, NEED TO GET HER SOMETHING, BUT WHAT?

KEEP UP THE FIRE, AMIGOS---
Posted on: 2023/3/17 13:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: ST PATRICK'S DAY 2023
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...gift cards...can't go wrong.... or cash...always appreciated...of course a nice card with sentimentalities written in it.... how many years Gris? a nice new Corvette would get her attention..... right?

sunny here also and not so warm...but with sunshine all things are possible... how about it Guru's what is going on this weekend.... feel free to move around the country...

time to get with it Guru's..... spring cleaning is right around the corner....
Posted on: 2023/3/17 15:36

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: ST PATRICK'S DAY 2023
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

The 911 purchase has been approved and the check is being cut and sent to us. The buyer (who we know) even said keep everything till the check clears. That's how you want to sell a big ticket item. Went to the bank, doing computer $#!+ right now. Wrote my accountant to tell her I have my paperwork ready for 2022 personal. The other cars will go one by one over time. No hurry (except for the pressure I get from Sue. They'll go when they go. Going to the Youth fair with Sue tonight. She will judge the schools mini landscape planting projects with some other members of the Florida Nursey, Growers and Landscaping Association members. I'll get to hang out and eat some hors d'oeuvres and enjoy non alcoholic beverages. The fair in Miami is HUGE.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/202 ... -returns-for-71st-season/
Posted on: 2023/3/17 17:01

vetteblondie Re: ST PATRICK'S DAY 2023
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good afternoon, sun came out today but it's still chilly. We have freeze warnings next 3 nights and then I think next Wednesday I can set plants out. I'm soooo ready to get this crap out of here I can't stand it.
Congrats on the sale, Tommy! Gris get a card, write her a love not inside of all the reasons you appreciate her, stick some c-notes in there and put it in a vase of flowers. She'll keep that card forever.
Got out today, went by the bank then store, then another store, then of course passed a nursery and poked around. Only grabbed 4 black petunias, they're hard to get here. Priced a tree I might need if the one out front dies, mature poodle ball something or another. a baby one is $200 I can't imagine what mine would cost. Thinking 7 of the 10 dwarf laurels will make it, 3 are a probably not. They're $$$ so I'm not interested in spending that kind of money to replace them. I'd rather jerk them all up and surround the pool with azaleas heck with it.
Waiting on Arron to get home with our chinese food and I'm on the couch the rest of the night.
Posted on: 2023/3/17 22:50

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.