Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
152 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 18 APRIL 23
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HELLO OUT THERE---

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
If you can believe it we had snow this morning. Actual white snow that stuck to cars and the ground and blew through the air. Unreal. It was 89* a couple of days ago. Should warm up this week and then cold again next week. Not sure what's going on but I don't like it.

OKLAHOMA WEATHER, HOW'D IT GET UP THERE? DON'T BOTHER TO SEND IT BACK, WE'VE GOT MORE :-)
Posted on: 2023/4/18 13:28

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 18 APRIL 23
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

CLEAR AND CALM AT THE MOMENT, 62 DEGREES GOING FOR 80, BUT THE WIND WILL GET UP AGAIN.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY, MAYBE LOOK FOR A NEW COVER FOR THE ARGO.

AFTER REVIEWING THE NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA, I FIND THAT AFTER SUBTRACTING SPORTS CHATTER, POLITICAL FLACK, AND SHOW BUSINESS GOSSIP THERE’S NOT MUCH LEFT: SOMEBODIES PIG GOT OUT :-O

KEEP UP THE FIRE, AMIGOS!
Posted on: 2023/4/18 13:35

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 18 APRIL 23
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good morning, absolutely beautiful day ahead here, sunny and 80 with slight breeze. What'd I'd give to be home in my lounger and not here in an office. Glad to have a job, however. But, Saturday on my day off, winter will be back, the low will be 38, wtf? Just as plants are finally growing and blooming we have winter again. Sooooo beyond sick of rain, cold, hail, naders etc. Can we just have spring from now on out? Mother nature needs a Midol.
Trying to get a van wrap finished today, a trailer is due in around 3 for me to look at and then onto the next thing. I need to go home and clean tonight, get me ahead for the weekend.
Posted on: 2023/4/18 15:11

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 18 APRIL 23
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Paying bills, got a call from Sue saying she needs my help to give the cat her medicine. Then back home to TRY and get a few things done. Piggy has been sick. She needs to take a good you know what ....
Posted on: 2023/4/18 15:46

Ultraman Re: 18 APRIL 23
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

goood morning fellow travelers..... how goes the work?

around here full time spring is about Mother's Day each year... we have started the flowers and veggies for the garden out in the greenhouse and will transplant them at that time or a bit before.... started all from seed.... that should save some money buying live plants from the nurseries... uh.... we would not do that if we lived in south Florida.... we would buy everything from Tommy and Sue....

Rock on Guru's
Posted on: 2023/4/18 16:01

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: 18 APRIL 23
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Oh ya, almost forgot to mention. 75% of the gas stations here are closed because they ran out of gas. The ones that are open have long, long lines. Sue waited 1 1/2 hours in line this morning to gas up the box truck. She fueled up the Silverado last night with diesel. There was no line no waiting for that. Only half the pumps that fill the tankers and unload the ships are working at Port Everglades. They got flooded out when they got almost 29" of rain in one day. Now we are all suffering from it. They are bringing tankers in from Tampa and Orlando to try and get things caught up. Had to bring the cat back into the vet. Didn't want to take the oral meds so they gave her a shot instead. Another time killer.
Posted on: 2023/4/18 18:28

Ultraman Re: 18 APRIL 23
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

...the lectric car guys are buzzing around smiling now I bet.....
Posted on: 2023/4/18 19:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 18 APRIL 23
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, up early again to take GS, GD-in-law, GGD to see the doctors. Checked her all out and are pleased with her progress. planning on the first of her pallet surgeries in early October. ENTs were worried about her hearing. Apparently that's a real issue with cleft pallet patients. GGDs hearing is 100%...they were surprised. Also pleased with her speech/vocal usage.

We are going to watch GS in his play tonight.

Weather is nearly perfect here too. Upper 70s and light breezes, very comfortable....
Posted on: 2023/4/18 21:51

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.