Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
112 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 25 MAY 2923
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

EDMOND I OF WESSEX, SECOND KING OF ALL ENGLAND, KILLED IN A BRAWL THIS DAY IN 949 AD. CANTANKEROUS, THOSE WEST SAXONS.
Posted on: 2023/5/25 12:33

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Matatk Re: 25 MAY 2923
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Posted on: 2023/5/25 12:48

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Sorry I've been a little busy this week.

Weather was quite warm for a few days and cooled off last night. That's ok, still nice out.

Got the wiring done in the Camaro so the radio and back up camera are finished and functional.

Got news from the shop that the Corvette trans is all buttoned up and he's putting on some test miles before it gets tuned. He's also handling the tires for me. Hopefully back next week some time.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2023/5/25 12:54

teebee Re: 25 MAY 2923
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys... Beautiful in Gods' country this morning. Sunny, cool and we had 1 1/2" of rain overnight. We are loving this weather pattern we are in. I hope it does this for a couple more weeks. The farmers however, are starting to complain, "can't get in the fields to plant" Farmers are never happy.... Marc knows what I mean. I'm afraid when the rain stops, it won't start back up.....

Got a lot done the last couple days, almost finished an oak dresser for a repeat client. Today we are headed to the little town east of us to install a vanity and trim out the rest of the bathroom.

Still have a little blood in the urine, but, most pain is gone, just some discomfort during urination. Trying to get an appointment to have the stent removed...still can't seem to get through to the office...big hospital system.

I trust, all of you, have a great day.
Posted on: 2023/5/25 13:28

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 25 MAY 2923
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good morning,
beautiful day here already. Tee glad to hear you're doing good an hope the car gets back to you soon Matt, I hate the waiting game. I also hate the hospital/doc office red tape game. Got home last night and our New Mexico friends showed up around 9:30. GPS I think was set to 'main roads only' so it was an extra hour for them getting here. Then when they got here, found out there was large hail, high winds and tornadoes in their area. (Clovis). they were glad to be away but I was worried for their property and his 68 vette sitting at home. They're headed to Nashville to see their daughter an our house is a good stopping spot, always glad to see them. Wished they lived closer. He's a member here but he forgot his password long ago lol.
hoping today and tomorrow is smooth at the office.
Posted on: 2023/5/25 14:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 25 MAY 2923
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Getting ready for our one week escape. I'm on top of everything this time. A little shopping today. Go see the Doobie Brothers tonight at the Hard Rock. Grass cutting tomorrow. House cleaning on Saturday. Board the ship on Sunday. St Martten, San Juan and Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic are the ports of call. We both enjoy those ports. New ship to boot. The Carnival Celebration. A big ship.

Posted on: 2023/5/25 14:33

GRIS Re: 25 MAY 2923
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SLEPT IN SO LATE THE WHOLE MORNING IS OUT OF KILTER :-O

IT'S A PRETTY DAY, SUNNY, 75 GOING FOR 83 THEY SAY. SHOULD GET THE TOMATO BACK TODAY, ALTERNATOR GOING OUT, LESS THAN A YEAR OLD. DISGUSTING!

BIG DAUGHTER AND THE GIRLS CAME OVER YESTERDAY. #3 GRANDDAUGHTER HAS GROWN SO MUCH LATELY I COULD BARELY RECOGNIZE HER. MY LITTLE GIRLS ARE TEENAGERS NOW---NOT ACTING LIKE IT THO :-)

KEEP UP THE FIRE, AMIGOS!
Posted on: 2023/5/25 14:55

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
He's a member here but he forgot his password long ago lol.

I can reset that, just send me his info.
Posted on: 2023/5/25 20:53

Ultraman Re: 25 MAY 2923
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Zip corvette has rebuilt originals for the C4 Gris.... pricey but may be better than the junk out there today...

work continues..... more later...... is that boat as big as Bezo's new boat Tommy..... 500 million spent....
Posted on: 2023/5/25 21:07

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 25 MAY 2923
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Much of the trim is done. I'm kicked in the butt dead tired. Have to set up in the driveway and it's up a flight of stairs to get into the house. Can't count the number of trips I made up and down them today...enough that I fell asleep as soon as I sat down in my chair.

Still have to go back tomorrow and, hopefully, finish up. That bathroom is outstanding...if I do say so myself.

I HATE cooperate hospitals! All week long we have tried to get an appointment to have stent removed. We call, leave message they call back (maybe) some time later, maybe we make three or four more calls then finally we actually talk to someone, then they can't set an appointment. Leave messages, get message to call them. Freaking run around. Finally the call me this morning, telling me I have a appointment and asking all the pre-admit questions, then she says we'll see you Tuesday morning at 9:30. Then Rosie gets a call about an hour later from another Pre-admittance person starting to ask the same exact questions and she tells them we just finished talking to someone asking the same questions...Oh, I'm sorry (hangs up). Then about 10 minutes later she has a text message to call back. So it's noon and she waits until 1 to call back. I go into the house to continue the trim and she comes in and says, "Don't kill the messenger, But they say they don't have room to remove the stent on Tuesday and you have to now wait until Thursday" This Cooperate Hospital is absolutely the worst communications within and with their patients.
Posted on: 2023/5/26 2:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 25 MAY 2923
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Ill get his username, email and whatnot. They're on the road next couple weeks, are in Nashville now then Colorado I think then back to NM. Thanks!
Posted on: 2023/5/26 2:38

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.