Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

85L98-84L83 Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Guru Newb
113 Posts

You can pre-order your renegade intake manifold for your 82 & 84 crossfire corvettes. Just go to "dynamic crossfire solutions" and place your order. 33 rear wheel HP gain with just the intake manifold and all your stock components bolt right up to it.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 1:31

Matatk Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Sounds like a pretty good upgrade HP wise for the crossfire guys. What's the cost look like - I didn't check the website.

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/3/24 2:07

bogus Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

http://www.crossfireinjection.net/

Impressive piece. The welding is art, no question. And a good price for such a cool component.

Very nice!
Posted on: 2009/3/24 2:52

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

jhammons01 Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
1044 Posts

^^I couldn't find anything to look at
Posted on: 2009/3/24 6:03

Matatk Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Resized Image

"The cost for participation in the Renegade pre buy is $460 USD plus shipping."

I honestly couldn't tell you if that's a good price or not. What does porting the stocker give you?

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/3/24 11:36

85L98-84L83 Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Guru Newb
113 Posts

Porting the stock intake will not give you the amount of air needed for the engine to perform properly. The renegade runners are 20% larger than the stock manifold. With the renegade your crossfire will perform similar to a TPI and any other mods will just make it faster.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 13:09

BrianCunningham Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

I smile anytime I see new stuff for the older cars.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 13:11

Stl94LT1 Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Guru Newb
128 Posts

Quote:
"The cost for participation in the Renegade pre buy is $460 USD plus shipping."

Wow, I was expecting two or three times that price.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 19:06

vetteoz Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
453 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
With the renegade your crossfire will perform similar to a TPI and any other mods will just make it faster.

Some entertaining reading
http://www.smokinvette.com/corvettefo ... thread.php?t=19966&page=9

http://www.smokinvette.com/corvettefo ... thread.php?t=20830&page=2

DCS's disclaimer

"Please note that performance may vary from car to car."
Posted on: 2009/3/25 1:55

CFI-EFI Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
With the renegade your crossfire will perform similar to a TPI and any other mods will just make it faster.

FINALLY!!! It has been said.

According to the quote, the Renegade manifold will slow my car down.

This particular revelation comes from someone who is enthralled with, but has no knowledge of this manifold other than the hype of the producers. Producers, by the way, that have been known to make false, impossible, claims for items they advertised.

I wouldn't come out and say this manifold isn't worth it, but if past actions of the sellers aren't to be ignored, it makes sense to look closely, before wasting your money.

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/25 15:19

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Quote:

CFI-EFI wrote:
Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:

This particular revelation comes from someone who is enthralled with, but has no knowledge of this manifold other than the hype of the producers. Producers, by the way, that have been known to make false, impossible, claims for items they advertised.

I wouldn't come out and say this manifold isn't worth it, but if past actions of the sellers aren't to be ignored, it makes sense to look closely, before wasting your money.

RACE ON!!!

This thread is about purchasing a new intake to improve the crossfire not about CFI-EFI telling it like it is inside his head, sounds like he has a problem with the seller of the intake not the intake itself. CFI-EFI should start a performance automotive business, he seems to be the authority on everything including an intake he knows nothing about.

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/25 18:45

fomunda Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Guru Newb
1 Posts

I am new around here and there seems to be an awful lot of trash talking going on...... What does "but if past actions of the sellers aren't to be ignored" mean? I checked out their website and it looks pretty straight up to me. What gives?
Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:24

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Everybody should just keep their stick on the ice, and sshhhhooooossshhh.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:33

red_johnny Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

I dont know about the past seller stuff but I will say, please keep it on topic. If you would like to discuss the seller, please start a new thread and people can post up stories of success and horror from their own dealings with said seller. This "I heard this or that" crap has got to stop.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:40

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Well said, thanks for keeping it on topic.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 19:57

Senior Guru
453 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
Porting the stock intake will not give you the amount of air needed for the engine to perform properly. The renegade runners are 20% larger than the stock manifold.

I'm confused????

http://www.corvette-guru.com/modules/ ... php?topic_id=7793&forum=1
Posted on: 2009/3/25 21:32

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Just to see what I can get out of a ported intake while waiting for my renegade intake.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 22:41

mseven Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
Motor City Madhouse
247 Posts

Quote:
85L98-84L83 wrote:33 rear wheel HP gain with just the intake manifold and all your stock components bolt right up to it.

from your post I take it you have tried this intake, have it on the car now, or ??
33 rwhp would be a significant gain, I own an intake that the original mfg. claimed was a 75-120hp. bolt on gain. While it is a good intake, the hp. claims are something else.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 12:51

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Quote:

mseven wrote:
Quote:
85L98-84L83 wrote:33 rear wheel HP gain with just the intake manifold and all your stock components bolt right up to it.

from your post I take it you have tried this intake, have it on the car now, or ??
33 rwhp would be a significant gain, I own an intake that the original mfg. claimed was a 75-120hp. bolt on gain. While it is a good intake, the hp. claims are something else.

I am waiting for my intake to be made, I'm on a wait list. 33 HP is what the prototype did on a 82 vette, so I think if I get around that I will be happy.

What intake gives 75-120, miniram?
Posted on: 2009/3/26 17:43

Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
Quote:

CFI-EFI wrote:
Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:

This particular revelation comes from someone who is enthralled with, but has no knowledge of this manifold other than the hype of the producers.

I wouldn't come out and say this manifold isn't worth it, but it makes sense to look closely, before wasting your money.

RACE ON!!!

This thread is about purchasing a new intake to improve the crossfire not about CFI-EFI telling it like it is inside his head, sounds like he has a problem with the seller of the intake not the intake itself. CFI-EFI should start a performance automotive business, he seems to be the authority on everything including an intake he knows nothing about.

RACE ON!!!

Inside of my head? What is it you believe I've said that isn't fact? The seller of the intake has made misrepresentations in the past, but it has been suggested that this not be addressed here, fine. If you will reread my post (that YOU quoted) I said "I wouldn't come out and say this manifold isn't worth it,". How can I have anything against a manifold that isn't readily available to the general public and for independent testing. The only information I've seen on this manifold is your repeated insistence that I get one, and your hype from what would appear to be their biggest stock holder and highest paid commissioned salesman. I admit I don't know anything about this manifold, and I have made no comments on it's merits. I have never passed judgment nor commented on it one way or another.

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
[quote]CFI-EFI should start a performance automotive business, he seems to be the authority on everything including an intake he knows nothing about.
I have never claimed to be an authority on that manifold. YOU have reserved that position for yourself. I admit I know nothing of the Renegade It is you that has been hyping an item you have never seen nor experienced for yourself, and has claimed it to be the best thing since sliced bread. Don't accuse me of saying things I haven't.

Wake up!

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:03

Guru Newb
113 Posts

I thought this thread was about the renegade intake manifold for 82 & 84 corvette owners. I purchased one and wanted to let other crossfire owners know about it. If 90 people buy this intake they will be made, if not there will be no new intake, and I will have to port my stock intake instead or try to get my x-ram intake working.

I'm not a salesman or share holder just a guy interested in an easier way to get some performance out of my crossfire.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 18:15

CSS996 Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Seems to me this bickering is pointless.

85-84 meant no harm in pointing out that the product existed. And CFI-EFI did nothing wrong by warning possible buyers to be careful before purchasing.

If there is more relevant discussion to be had on this topic that can be done respectfully, then nobody will have to lock this thread.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 19:58

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

I have to chime in here...

Beleive me, comparing ANY intake to a TPI is not a complement. The TPI is a gnarly hunk-o-junk that gets wheezy at 5000 RPM. I can't believe that anyone would call that a good intake.

I genuinely hope that this new manifold is better than a stock TBI... if so, it is automatically better than a TPI.

TPI = Tuned Port Injection - the 1985-91 L98 intake system.

TBI = Throttle Body Injection - Crossfire - 1982-84 (used on f-bodies and trucks, too, IIRC).

I will state, it is a nice looking piece... but without some testing, it could be $500 pissed down the drain.

Just be careful where you spend your $$$ and don't get pissy when someone questions the logic.
Posted on: 2009/3/27 14:33

Senior Guru
453 Posts

Quote:
bogus wrote:I will state, it is a nice looking piece... but without some testing, it could be $500 pissed down the drain. Just be careful where you spend your $$$ and don't get pissy when someone questions the logic.

As stated by CFI owners on other C4 Forums, the existing aftermarket intakes for a CFI , like the X-Ram give similar improvements ( one person 36Hp with X-Ram swap only )so this this is not a "magical" intake based on the current dynoed performance from one test car.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 4:27

Guru Newb
113 Posts

A really smart guy designs a new intake for a tough car to make improvements on. He had to deal with the low hood, goofy crossfire setup, injectors facing the wrong way, and a just weak running setup to begin with.
He made a major improvement from the original intake. Why is there so much negative comments on something you guys know nothing about. The whole reason why they havn't shown the inside of the intake and the data numbers is so they can get their intake into production before someone copies.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 5:39

Calm Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

[quote]
85L98-84L83 wrote:
Why is there so much negative comments on something you guys know nothing about. quote]

There's been nothing "negative" said about this product. There HAS, however been much reasonable "critique" about your own claims. Such as your assertion: "Just go to "dynamic crossfire solutions" and place your order. 33 rear wheel HP gain with just the intake manifold and all your stock components bolt right up to it."

I mean, really.

Are you really insulted by these most reasonable questions? That defensiveness you display only suggests to the reader that you're selling snake oil. Are you proclaiming: "Trust my personal word for it that this product really DOES produce 33 HP for ONLY $450.00." ???

We here at GURU don't opperate that way. We require imperical truth. Like an independant dyno test or two.

Any reasonable person would accept your claims because they may IN FACT be provable. But reasonable people require FACTS to base their belief ON. Get it?

Otherwise we'd all own those air foils and BELIEVE we have 610+ rwhp.

:wizard:
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:02

Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
Why is there so much negative comments on something you guys know nothing about.

There's been nothing "negative" said about this product. There HAS, however been much reasonable "critique" about your own claims. Such as your assertion: "Just go to "dynamic crossfire solutions" and place your order. 33 rear wheel HP gain with just the intake manifold and all your stock components bolt right up to it."

I mean, really.

Are you really insulted by these most reasonable questions? That defensiveness you display only suggests to the reader that you're selling snake oil. Are you proclaiming: "Trust my personal word for it that this product really DOES produce 33 HP for ONLY $450.00." ???

We here at GURU don't opperate that way. We require imperical truth. Like an independant dyno test or two.

Any reasonable person would accept your claims because they may IN FACT be provable. But reasonable people require FACTS to base their belief ON. Get it?

Otherwise we'd all own those air foils and BELIEVE we have 610+ rwhp.

:wizard:

There was a typo in Calm's post that I thought detracted from an otherwise well thought out, appropriate, response. I hope this correction helps make his point is more clear.

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/28 16:40

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Quote:

vetteoz wrote:
Quote:
bogus wrote:I will state, it is a nice looking piece... but without some testing, it could be $500 pissed down the drain. Just be careful where you spend your $$$ and don't get pissy when someone questions the logic.

As stated by CFI owners on other C4 Forums, the existing aftermarket intakes for a CFI , like the X-Ram give similar improvements ( one person 36Hp with X-Ram swap only )so this this is not a "magical" intake based on the current dynoed performance from one test car.

I am well aware of the X-Ram. However, this is a different beasty with different flow rates.

There is no guarentee that the bigger ports will actually product more power. For all I know, the improvements may not be better for an otherwise stock engine than a ported OEM manifold. Now, what will it do with a hotter motor? Good heads, cam, etc, to take better advantage of the flow rates.

That's why I would like to see some test results. I don't go with absolute statements until I have something to hang my hat on.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 17:44

Guru Newb
113 Posts

I think the renegade will poduce around the same numbers as the x-ram, BUT!, the x-rams peak 36 hp is at the top end and nothing on the bottem end, The renegade will produce good low end torque and good mid range torque and taper off a little in the high end. So over all I think the renegade will be a better intake than the x-ram based on the over all tourque curve. You should get a better launch and pull threw the mid range and the x-ram will give more on the top end by that time you will have shifted to the next gear and pulling away from the car with the x-ram.

I will try this new manifold and if 'm not impressed I will run my poted stock crossfire intake manifold instead, but until then I will remain hopeful on the new intake.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 18:07

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Show me a dyno curve.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 20:29

Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
I think the renegade will poduce around the same numbers as the x-ram, BUT!, the x-rams peak 36 hp is at the top end and nothing on the bottem end, The renegade will produce good low end torque and good mid range torque and taper off a little in the high end. So over all I think the renegade will be a better intake than the x-ram based on the over all tourque curve. You should get a better launch and pull threw the mid range and the x-ram will give more on the top end by that time you will have shifted to the next gear and pulling away from the car with the x-ram.

That is unadulterated clap trap. It is wishful thinking(?), a day dream. There has been absolute;y nothing presented to justify such wild speculation. You HOPE it might live you to the fictional profile presented above.

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 0:22

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

People do donate 10% simply on faith...
Posted on: 2009/3/29 1:09

Guru Newb
113 Posts

So when you guys saw your first pizza, did you have to get a proven data sheet that it tastes good or wait to read about the taste numbers on a forum or did you just buy it and try it?

Same thing as a renegade. Crossfire owners should jump at the chance to improve their cars not stand on the side lines and say the crappy stock intake is the best and no one can come up with something better.

I take risks, I play the stock market, hit the casinos, and buy lottery tickets, why not pre order a intake manifold, what is the big deal its only $460. You will spend more in costco in a day.

If you don't want to buy one than just say so, but don't point fingers and laugh at what other people are buying or doing, what do you get out of that? Is it self satisfying to make fun of or hurt other people or to try and screw with someones business?
Posted on: 2009/3/29 5:49

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Pizza costs $12.00 and doesn't require taking an engine apart. Poor comparison.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 6:01

Jeffvette Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
So when you guys saw your first pizza, did you have to get a proven data sheet that it tastes good or wait to read about the taste numbers on a forum or did you just buy it and try it?

You're kidding right? I've never dropped 460 bucks on pizza. I have only dropped 300 bucks on a meal for 4 people once. And hell I was able to expense that!

Quote:
Same thing as a renegade. Crossfire owners should jump at the chance to improve their cars not stand on the side lines and say the crappy stock intake is the best and no one can come up with something better.

How many crossfire owners are out there that have not already ditched the crossfire for tpi or a carb? How many CF owners out there still care? How many CF owners out there are willing to spend a quarter of what their car is worth on an intake manifold?

Quote:
I take risks, I play the stock market, hit the casinos, and buy lottery tickets, why not pre order a intake manifold, what is the big deal its only $460. You will spend more in costco in a day.

Good for you. And I was able to go in and out of Costco today and spend only 14 bucks (Cookies and some fresh pineapple)

Quote:
If you don't want to buy one than just say so, but don't point fingers and laugh at what other people are buying or doing, what do you get out of that? Is it self satisfying to make fun of or hurt other people or to try and screw with someones business?

I don't think anybody (CFI-EFI) was pointing fingers. I think he was mentioning some past issues which are very true. Thumb through the ecklers/MAD/Corvette Central catalogs and look at all the hp claims that are boasted. Hell a Air foil almost gives you as much claimed hp as this renegade intake.

You have got to realize what the market is for this thing. Anybody who is performance oriented has already ditched their cross fire setup and gone probably with a better built motor and done something else for the intake.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 6:37

Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:

You may not understand the essential purpose of C4 GURU. It came from the desire to PROVIDE truth to all C4 owners (and has grown to essentially provide the disire to seek TRUTH to all vette owners, and beyond...~even Chryslers and F*rds for gods sake!~) In other words, we all saw so many people looking for answers (in this case vette owners looking for experintial ADVISE)....and I was one 4 years ago.....and we watched SO many people ADVISE these searchers of pure CRAP, based on their 'opinions'...and we....EXPERIENTIALLY....knew they were spilling bullshit and the newbies were totally trusting these jerks......

.....well....THAT is why GURU exists.

So yeah. We require real evidence in order to quantify and qualify the product you are promoting.

We have a responsibility to do so, you understand.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 6:44

Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Ok fine. I'm a little drunk. Still, I think I make my point.

And thanks CFI-EFI for covering my back yesterday. : )
Posted on: 2009/3/29 6:50

Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Posted on: 2009/3/29 6:56

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Ok, first of all Jeffvette can post anytime all the time and post what ever he wants, that is hands down the greatest little picture to the left I have seen on any forum, what ever he says goes. I just wanted to some extra power out of my crossfire, If I knew how to remove the crossfire and install a carb I would but this renegade is a direct replacement(easy). If it sucks I would sure like to know how to go to a carb and which carb and intake that will fit and how to make the setup work with the trans. Does the computer work with the carb?
Posted on: 2009/3/29 14:10

Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

Calm wrote:
Ok fine. I'm a little drunk. Still, I think I make my point.

And thanks CFI-EFI for covering my back yesterday. : )

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 16:42

Senior Guru
Top of Utah
372 Posts

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:

I didn't pay for my first bite of pizza. I was at a party where it was served. When I bought one, I has a pretty good idea what to expect. Also, I know what it was made of, I could smell it and see how others were enjoying theirs. Also I didn't call Domino's and have to wait 120 days or more for delivery. Pizza, the "Same thing as a renegade."??? I'll have mine with anchovies.

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
Crossfire owners should jump at the chance to improve their cars not stand on the side lines and say the crappy stock intake is the best and no one can come up with something better.

Many, especially those that are capable of understanding the internal combustion engine and turning a wrench already have improved their Crossfire powered cars. It is the unimaginative sheep that have to stand on the side lines waiting for a flock to follow that you seem tp be addressing.

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:
what is the big deal its only $460. You will spend more in costco in a day.

Since it is so cheap, order one for me too. When (if) I get it, I will give you an honest assessment of it.

Quote:

85L98-84L83 wrote:

What I am laughing at is someone that has gone absolutely gaga over the pre-production hype of something that is very unlikely to be any better than what I already have. Something, by the way, that I produced, myself, at home for little or no cost.

I haven't tried to "screw with someones business". The company producing the Renegade manifold, in the past, made a claim for a product that was physically impossible for anything or product to do. Therefore, I say look closely. Trust, if you must, but verify. I never called those people liars (as you have me) nor have I said they only produce junk. I said, and I repeat for the overly dense, that they have made false claims about a product in the past. That doesn't mean the Renegade is no good, it means as I've cautioned, that one should approach it with both eyes wide open. If you prefer not to be alerted and dive in blind, be my guest.

RACE ON!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 17:27

CentralCoaster Re: Now taking orders on the renegade crossfire intake!
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

85, It sounds like you're off to a bad start on several forums.

With any new part there's always going to be guinea pigs. In a perfect world, the manufacturer offers prototypes at a discount and does this testing ahead of time to make sure it doesn't disappoint the rest of the customers.

Obviously that doesn't often happen though. Many just send the drawings to China and then vomit some exaggerated HP claims into the pages of a mail-order catalog and start pumping out parts. So you have to expect skeptics.

If you can't drum up enough interest in this intake to justify production and see the light of day, then it sounds like the manufacturer is going to have to support his claims more convincingly.

If/when any of these skeptics appear to be making false claims of their own against the product, feel free to PM a moderator. I don't have a stake in the matter either way, I just want to see correct tech info and smiling greasemonkeys.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 17:31

Guru Newb
113 Posts

Order sent, what is your mailing address, I will ship it in July when they are made. If I don't like my x-ram I will ship it to you also. Have a good day CFI-EFI.

From Your CFI buddy
Posted on: 2009/3/29 18:30

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

I agree with CC 100%.

There is not enough empirical data to support the claims. If Renegade had made a short run and sent them to the magazines for testing, those results could lead to credibility. As it stands, there isn't any, and your loyalty to this product is hurting what cred YOU have.

If any of this sounds familier, it is in the PM I just sent you.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 18:44

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.