Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
230 user(s) are online (205 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Ruby
Refers to 1993 Anniversary Editions.

These are the actual cars honored as anniversary cars. They have RPO Z25 to prove it....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
« 1 2 (3)
 Register To Post

bogus Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Quote:

Durango_Boy wrote:
I don't mind homosexuality at all. I think there are way too many people having babies that shouldn't be having babies, in essence overpopulating the Earth in a time where medicine is trying to make people live longer and healthier.

The more dudes that are humping dudes the less unplanned pregnancies there are...not to mention a lot more available girls for guys who like girls.

Well that's what it was designed for... procreating. Penis... meet vagina. Nothing else. It is simple design by the maker and was not intended for other purpose or penetrations other than the original blue print. Oh.. I almost forgot... sodomy is ok!

OMG... 1500 called and want's its sexual position back.

The only reason we believe this way is due to some dude about 300 years ago who went from being a party animal to a conservative church goer... and all of this crap is based on irrational fears by people of the dark ages based upon fear of gods wrath.

In short, you won't rot in hell for doing it Doggie style.

So many of our sexual hangups are brought on by others interpretations of things and the fear those interpretations brought.

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missionary_position

I rue the dark ages. They were a period of paranoia that we still live with today.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 19:48

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Posted on: 2011/6/28 20:00

biggrizzly Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
2011 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
4543 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

you won't rot in hell for doing it Doggie style.

So many of our sexual hangups are brought on by others interpretations of things and the fear those interpretations brought.

This thread was not about doggie style or other positions... Damn, you guys are getting as bad as the media taking things and walking in another direction with it. My comment simply stated was that the penis, by design is created to biologically mate with a female for procreation and that is the way it has evolved from a biological standpoint for much longer than the past 300 years. Again, I didn't say anything about positions, or how one should go about having intercourse.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 20:51

bogus Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

yea, and I was simply stating the total absurdity of not being able to get jiggy with ones partner because of some stupid requirement that every time you do, it must be for procreation.

This is the Catholic way of thinking... and this rule is monitored hard and fast by a bunch of leaders who don't have sex. Seems rather screwed up, eh?
Posted on: 2011/6/28 21:32

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

biggrizzly Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
4543 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
yea, and I was simply stating the total absurdity of not being able to get jiggy with ones partner because of some stupid requirement that every time you do, it must be for procreation.

This is the Catholic way of thinking... and this rule is monitored hard and fast by a bunch of leaders who don't have sex. Seems rather screwed up, eh?

Not really...
Posted on: 2011/6/28 21:35

Durango_Boy Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:
Quote:

bogus wrote:

you won't rot in hell for doing it Doggie style.

This thread was not about doggie style or other positions... Damn, you guys are getting as bad as the media taking things and walking in another direction with it. My comment simply stated was that the penis, by design is created to biologically mate with a female for procreation and that is the way it has evolved from a biological standpoint for much longer than the past 300 years. Again, I didn't say anything about positions, or how one should go about having intercourse.

Free will and personal choice. That's the key here. Gay men have free will just like you do. They 'choose' to have relationships...not always just sexual, with men instead of women.

Don, think real hard about how much you love your Wife. Now, imagine a man that feels that way about another man. Does he love his partner any less than you do because the religion you believe in tells you that he's wrong and unnatural?

You are free to believe that being gay is wrong because that's your belief system. The best thing about free will and choice is that not everyone has to follow the same belief system that you do. To them, being openly gay is fine because it makes them happy...just like being with a woman makes you happy.

Sure, it's on TV way more than it used to be. Who cares? Change the channel and watch M.A.S.H. Is a child watching a gay commercial going to start blowing every guy he runs into because he thinks it's now socially acceptable? I doubt it.

A child watching a gay commercial is not going to judge the next gay man he meets because he understands free will and choice. If he prefers loving a man, he will live a free life instead of living in fear because he's worried someone who thinks he's wrong is going to throw a stone at him.

At the same time, a child watching a gay commercial has the same choice as all of us. Who is that child attracted to? Men? Women? It doesn't matter, as long as they make the choice for themselves.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 21:46

TommyT-Bone Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

My comment simply stated was that the penis, by design is created to biologically mate with a female for procreation and that is the way it has evolved from a biological standpoint for much longer than the past 300 years.

Oh ya? Then how come 99 percent of the time all I use it for is to take a piss?

Sorry, I know your being serious. I have a hard time being serious. It's just that we can bat this around till Armageddon and it won't make any difference. There is only one way to find out for sure.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 22:01

4543 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Oh ya? Then how come 99 percent of the time all I use it for is to take a piss?

Sorry, I know your being serious. I have a hard time being serious. It's just that we can bat this around till Armageddon and it won't make any difference. There is only one way to find out for sure.

ROTFLMAO!! I'm just trying to see how many replies my thread gets...
Posted on: 2011/6/28 22:07

Ultraman Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Not that I am interested but what about those that enjoy a little pleasure with a consenting animal?

You mean when men were men and sheep were scared? Aw geez this whole thread has become a sick pup, please somebody shut it down.....anybody......help us out of the darkness....
Posted on: 2011/6/28 22:47

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

This too shall pass.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 22:48

BillH Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

Posted on: 2011/6/28 23:07

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Ya, I loved the way announcers told you what to like. In those days the announcers sounded like experts.
Posted on: 2011/6/28 23:23

Matatk Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

How is it that everyone wants to legalize gay marriage but not polygamy?

I can't deal with one wife, let alone two. Geeze.
Posted on: 2011/6/29 2:31

Matatk Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

My comment simply stated was that the penis, by design is created to biologically mate with a female for procreation and that is the way it has evolved from a biological standpoint for much longer than the past 300 years.

Oh ya? Then how come 100 percent of the time all I use it for is to take a piss?

Fixed it for you.
Posted on: 2011/6/29 2:31

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
This too shall pass.

Like a kidney stone?
Posted on: 2011/6/29 2:32

KPotter Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Elite Guru
Cuyahoga Falls OH
1072 Posts

OUCH !

Don't ever EVER joke about Satan's BBs.
Posted on: 2011/6/29 18:52

BeachBum Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Master Guru
751 Posts

I pretty much agree with most everything Bogus said.... to me its live and let live. I do not understand Homosexuality and as far as I know, I've never met anybody who is gay.... but that doesn't stop me from recognizing that its very important to many people who are good citizens.... that's good enough for me, I hope they get all that they want out of life.

There are a lot of church commercials on television attempting to get people down to their church on Sunday to worship with them.... I'm not offended by those either.

As a note, I'm in the camp that believes people do not have a choice on the matter..... when you look at a pretty girl and you're deeply attracted to what you see, that is wired into you from birth in my opinion. I don't think Gay can be taught or un-taught.
Posted on: 2011/6/30 0:06

CorvetteBob Regarding the Gay post
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

merged .... topic is still open

Regarding this post.................

http://www.corvette-guru.com/modules/ ... hp?topic_id=15196&forum=6

Has everyone forgotten that Gays POKE each other in the butthole???????? That aint normal
Posted on: 2011/6/30 16:43

Durango_Boy Re: Regarding the Gay post
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

Has everyone forgotten that Gays POKE each other in the butthole???????? That aint normal

A LOT of guys like doing that to women too. I personally don't get it, how it's enjoyable...for anyone, but then again it doesn't matter if I get it or not. If it makes someone else happy, go for it.
Posted on: 2011/6/30 19:04

Matatk Re: Regarding the Gay post
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

Durango_Boy wrote:
Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

A LOT of guys like doing that to women too. I personally don't get it, how it's enjoyable...for anyone, but then again it doesn't matter if I get it or not. If it makes someone else happy, go for it.

Like DB, said, that is on both sides. And if that ain't normal, than no type of sexual activity outside of procreation is normal.
Posted on: 2011/7/1 11:37

CorvetteBob Re: Regarding the Gay post
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Without debating the qualifications necessary for something to be considered "normal", I will say that sex in the butthole is called "sodomy" for a reason. Stop and think about the roots behind that label.

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

Durango_Boy wrote:
Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

Like DB, said, that is on both sides. And if that ain't normal, than no type of sexual activity outside of procreation is normal.
Posted on: 2011/7/1 17:36

CorvetteBob Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Besides, how much child abuse and jailhouse crime could be averted if the act of sodomy were suddenly stopped?
But then again, if it's normal, it's all ok, isn't it
Posted on: 2011/7/1 17:39

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:
Besides, how much child abuse and jailhouse crime could be averted if the act of sodomy were suddenly stopped?

Completely different topic that doesn't have a place in this thread, imho.
Posted on: 2011/7/2 2:27

CorvetteBob Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

It's your opinion that anal intercourse between two males is not sodomy?

Ok, I'll quit now. I only wrote that one to rattle cages.
I'm going to bow out of this as it's clear that my views are obviously not shared, so rather than create or prolong a negative aspect to a thread, I'm out. Once again, I need to agree to disagree.

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

Completely different topic that doesn't have a place in this thread, imho.
Posted on: 2011/7/2 4:41

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

]

Sodomy is a definition of an act. According to dictionary.com (not best source, but nonetheless a source) it is defined as:

sod·om·y
  –noun
1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
2.copulation with a member of the same sex.
3.bestiality ( def. 4 ) .

Hence, any sex, oral or anal, between a man OR woman is sodomy.

The word buggery defines anal copulation, between a man and a woman or a man and a man.

So to answer your question, yes, in my opinion, anal intercourse is sodomy.

However, I differ in opinion that anal sex leads to child abuse, etc. I think that's a different topic altogether.

No need to bow out of this melee, that's the point of a PR&C thread!
Posted on: 2011/7/2 11:34

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  Fleeing Sodom and Gemorah.jpg (102.73 KB)
852_4e0f03baaa1fc.jpg 500X315 px
Posted on: 2011/7/2 11:40

Ultraman Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
This too shall pass.

When? Good pic Tommy. That is where the word sodomy came from. God nuking a couple of cities that all kinds of weird stuff was going on.

Corvette Bob lots of folks agree with you but we just aren't as able to express ourselves as well as the more free thinking side does. I always get beat at arguing........even if I am right.
Posted on: 2011/7/2 13:15

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

4543 Posts

Whatever you do.... Don't look back!
Posted on: 2011/7/2 13:17

Durango_Boy Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Elite Guru
Columbia, MO
2583 Posts

I'm not a religious man. I would classify myself as an agnostic if I had to label my views. That's not to say that I am not educated at least somewhat when it comes to Christianity. I have read the Bible. That being said, I see kind of an underlying theme that might help someone put these topics in perspective.

While not everyone has God, or Bible, or Faith...in their lives...the one thing we as humans...all humans, have, is Love. It's something we do easily. The Bible was written with this in mind as a major theme.

Even someone who is not a religious person can say that love drives our day to day lives. That is why we fall in love with a partner, hopefully spend the rest of our lives with that person, and complete our small portion of the circle of life.

If that love is involved, and I mean real love, then I don't think anyone else's opinion matters. Not the alcohol driven lust you get when you see a skirt and get a little swole on. I mean love. If two men love each other and they express that to one another by having anal sex then fine. Let them. They're not hurting you or your beliefs.

If a man and a woman enjoy having anal sex together...then awesome. If two women want to ravage each other with rubber vibrating toys...I'll watch, and we'll all three enjoy the crap out of it.

My point is, just because a book calls anal sex, sodomy, doesn't mean it's wrong when a loving couple participates in it as an act.
Posted on: 2011/7/2 13:40

Elite Guru
1409 Posts

I'm only bowing out as it's my tendency to get WWAAYY too invested in these types of discussions. Besides, I'm not real good at controversial arguments and usually think I've won when I get frustrated and shout, "Oh yeah? Well F__k You!!!". The resulting mood for me here at the house gets a little ugly after that as well. You guys argue, I'll read.

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:

]

Sodomy is a definition of an act. According to dictionary.com (not best source, but nonetheless a source) it is defined as:

sod·om·y
  –noun
1.anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
2.copulation with a member of the same sex.
3.bestiality ( def. 4 ) .

Hence, any sex, oral or anal, between a man OR woman is sodomy.

The word buggery defines anal copulation, between a man and a woman or a man and a man.

So to answer your question, yes, in my opinion, anal intercourse is sodomy.

However, I differ in opinion that anal sex leads to child abuse, etc. I think that's a different topic altogether.

No need to bow out of this melee, that's the point of a PR&C thread!
Posted on: 2011/7/2 15:55

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

CorvetteBob wrote:
I'm only bowing out as it's my tendency to get WWAAYY too invested in these types of discussions. Besides, I'm not real good at controversial arguments and usually think I've won when I get frustrated and shout, "Oh yeah? Well F__k You!!!". The resulting mood for me here at the house gets a little ugly after that as well.

My wife usually just says .... Talk to the hand .... To which I promptly retort ..... Here ... Talk to the finger.
Posted on: 2011/7/2 17:12

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  national_enquirer_t600.jpg (168.84 KB)
852_4e0f52dbc5d3c.jpg 600X757 px
Posted on: 2011/7/2 17:18

4543 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

I can't believe I missed that issue!
Posted on: 2011/7/3 12:04

CentralCoaster Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

biggrizzly wrote:

Well that's what it was designed for... procreating. Penis... meet vagina. Nothing else. It is simple design by the maker and was not intended for other purpose or penetrations other than the original blue print. Oh.. I almost forgot... sodomy is ok!

What does the bible say about you driving your Corvette to work? Corvettes weren't designed for commuting.
Posted on: 2011/7/6 19:59

4543 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

What does the bible say about you driving your Corvette to work? Corvettes weren't designed for commuting.

Oh! The sacrilege!

My Corvette has its virginity back... It doesn't drive much of anywhere these days! And who said they weren't designed for commuting? They do great as commuter cars... good gas mileage, nice drive, good power. What's not to love?
Posted on: 2011/7/6 21:18

CentralCoaster Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

and your butt might do great as a receptacle, who knows.

Although I've heard that most household injuries are a result of using he improper tool for the job. I think the same applies here.
Posted on: 2011/7/6 22:45

LD85 Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Master Guru
Indianapolis, Indiana
784 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote: What does the bible say about you driving your Corvette to work? Corvettes weren't designed for commuting.

What a ridiculous statement CC

One day when all women are married to women and all men are married to men, who will have kids?

Adam & Steve ?

Just to go on record definitively, I'm in the camp of God,and I believe all of the Holy Bible, not just what I want to pick and chose from.

Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds,,,,,

,,,, that's all!
Posted on: 2011/7/10 18:48

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

And you thought this thread was dead ...........

Posted on: 2011/7/13 12:39

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

By the way .... check out the July 18th issue of the National Enquirer while your in the checkout line.
Posted on: 2011/7/13 12:41

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

This is a strange story but it's from me so it has to be true. I was working the midnight shift with a couple of other guys working near me. As boredom makes for strange conversations I asked one of the guys if he'd suck a dick for a million dollars. A movie was out at that time that was basicly saying most women are whores and some have a higher price than others. What's the difference if you bang a guy for $20 or a million dollars? You're still a whore. The first guy said; "I don't think so". The second guy, a known playa that was hitting stuff around town and paying the chicks light bill for pussy said; " I'd suck a dick on national telivision for a million dollars. Hell yeh. You only suck a dick for a couple of minutes. You can spend a million dollars over a long period of time. So there you have it. Another tale from the archives of adventure.

Me? I said no way but if I had I'd probably be a millionaire by now.
Posted on: 2011/7/13 12:55

Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
This is a strange story but it's from me so it has to be true. I was working the midnight shift with a couple of other guys working near me. As boredom makes for strange conversations I asked one of the guys if he'd suck a dick for a million dollars. A movie was out at that time that was basicly saying most women are whores and some have a higher price than others. What's the difference if you bang a guy for $20 or a million dollars? You're still a whore. The first guy said; "I don't think so". The second guy, a known playa that was hitting stuff around town and paying the chicks light bill for pussy said; " I'd suck a dick on national telivision for a million dollars. Hell yeh. You only suck a dick for a couple of minutes. You can spend a million dollars over a long period of time. So there you have it. Another tale from the archives of adventure.

Me? I said no way but if I had I'd probably be a millionaire by now.

The way I look at it, if some guy takes a gun and shoots people, he'll go to jail and serve his time. But if he sucks one dick, he's a cocksucker for life. I don't make the rules, but that how it seems to work.
Posted on: 2011/7/13 15:16

Calm Re: Don't open this if you get your feelings hurt - Why does everyone say its OK to be gay?[PR&C]
Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Got an email today......

After experiencing discomfort and embarrassment of a prostate test at National Health Service, A guy decided to have his next prostate test done while visiting in San Francisco where beautiful nurses are more gentle and accommodating.

As he lay naked on his side, the nurse began the examination.

"Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection," said the nurse.

"I haven't got an erection," said the man.

"No, but I have." replied the nurse.

Moral: don't have this procedure done in San Francisco !
Posted on: 2011/7/13 15:52

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

LD85 wrote:

Just to go on record definitively, I'm in the camp of God,and I believe all of the Holy Bible, not just what I want to pick and chose from.

Be not conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds,,,,,

,,,, that's all!

Good to know that you don't love the fudge. But do you think it is your place to judge these people? Or your government's place?

I think that is where we differ.
Posted on: 2011/7/13 19:50

« 1 2 (3)
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.