Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
236 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

DARK AND WET OUTSIDE, I'M OFF TO TULSA FOR ANOTHER LO-O-O-O-NG DAY AT THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING GUNSHOW. YESTERDAY FULLY LIVED DOWN TO MY EXPECTATIONS. PEOPLE STAYED AWAY IN DROVES.

FRIDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY.
"It's never too late to be what you want to be----unless you want to be younger. Then you're just screwed." :-)
Posted on: 2016/12/4 12:45

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

CorvetteBob Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Good morning all! I know what you mean about your gun show, here we have what used to be a great show/swap that took up nearly the entire Clark County fairgrounds. It had as many as 900 cars for sale, tons of small vendors, you get the idea.
Now it's guys cleaning out the garage and stuff that belongs on the restaraunt wall, if not the recycle bin.

But my activity today is limited to the development of my very own cold virus. If my co-workers are any indication, it's gonna be a rough week.
Hope you're all doing better.
Posted on: 2016/12/4 15:07

Ultraman Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

Sunshine blue skys and snow......happy birthday GRIS.....why don't you buy yourself something nice.....like a new gun.......or Corvette......you gotta be nice to you......

Had our employee appreciation dinner last night....I let them bring their kids........memo to self......no more kids next year.....they eat to much......... just kidding let em in........

Had a nice time lots of laughs but I ate way to much and then finished up with a large piece of Carrot cake.......which is just another veggie......right?

Today I have the sniffles so better stay in and watch football.......that Penn State Wisconsin game was fun to watch last night......what a comeback.....I would not want to be on the committee to chose the final 4 or be in Washington's shoes right now.......

Waiting to hear where the Huskers go for a ball game.......rumor is the Music City bowl in Nashville.........yeah.........may have to stay home and watch that one.........geez.....really?

Enjoy the Sabbath Guru's........
Posted on: 2016/12/4 15:55

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Still waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. I see a blanket of fresh snow out there, will have to find out if it is expected to melt, or if I need to sharpen my shovel. Quite a game last night, indeed - I thought Wisconsin was going to walk away with it for a while.

Happy Belated Birthday, GRIS!

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2016/12/4 16:44

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

istter1 Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
Bakersfield Ca
2336 Posts

Morning all watching Sunday talk shows. Looks like there all back to attack trump again. I guess he should have said no on accepting the call. Or as soon as he got off the phone kiss the ass of China.
Posted on: 2016/12/4 17:19

Matatk Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Wasn't feeling myself this morning but seem to be better now. Must be the weather change. Started snowing a couple of hours ago and hasn't let up yet, big fluffy snowflakes and the kids are loving it.

Happy belated birthday, Gris.

Speaking of guns, bought myself a new one on Friday. A Glock 17 gen 4 9mm. Felt really nice in my hand. I'll pick it up Monday.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2016/12/4 19:01

teebee Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

aHey guys...got up early to go eat a big breakfast on the motel again and see #1 and family off to DIA to fly back to KC. Then we walked about a half mile to go to church. After church we walked back toward the downtown area to meet Bride and bride, BIL, family members and friends for brunch. We didn't eat but just had some drinks (me coffee and Rosie Dr Pepper). We then walked back to the motel and checked out and headed home. We made a stop in Limon to get rid of that coffee (and Dr Pepper), fill the car with gas and head east again. A second stop in Goodland (KS) for a quick hamburger and head south. An hour later we pull up to my sisters' house and stop for an hour and a half visit. She's getting along really well and is ready for her surgery.

We made it home, unloaded and checked messages and got the mail. I'm ready for bed.
Posted on: 2016/12/5 3:04

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

bogus Re: SUNDAY 4 DECEMBER
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

It's Sunday evening here in SoCal... and for the first time in 4 days, I feel human.

Since Wednesday night, I have been down for the count thank's to a gnarly cold bug. Friday night and Saturday were the worst. No sleep Friday night thanks to relentless coughing... Saturday was in-and-out sleep-cough-icky feeling. sigh.

Sound much like Barry White, but feeling much better. A bit achy, mostly around the mid-section where the coughing an sneezing did their damage.

Posted on: 2016/12/5 6:44

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.