Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
247 user(s) are online (204 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4L60E
Automatic Transmission - 4 Speed

1st Gear: 3.06
2nd Gear: 1.62
3rd Gear: 1.00
4th Gear: 0.70

Reverse: 2.29

- Used in production GM models...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

We are that much closer to the year 25-25

Posted on: 2017/5/24 12:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Posted on: 2017/5/24 12:25

pianoguy Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! The sun is attempting to make an appearance - I believe it will make a better effort tomorrow. Surprisingly, I managed to stay dry last night at golf, and won my match to boot. One more work day after today, looking forward to a long weekend,

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2017/5/24 12:38

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

pianoguy Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Posted on: 2017/5/24 13:06

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

teebee Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Morning guys....Sunny and chilly this morning 39 as I type. Supposed to be in the mid to upper 70s.

Headed to the church hall to add some trim around the cabinets and add the pulls which came in yesterday. Still waiting for the rest of the hinges.

After that, I'll come back and work some on some other cabinets for another client. Busy day ahead, better get to it.

Glad the hear that the golf went well, Brad.
Posted on: 2017/5/24 13:12

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Quote:

I wonder who has the world record for number of chairs or places to sit.

https://recordsetter.com/chair-world-records
Posted on: 2017/5/24 13:30

Matatk Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

I wonder who has the world record for number of chairs or places to sit.

https://recordsetter.com/chair-world-records

I'm not sure what I'm more shocked by...the fact that you're not on the website...or the fact that you even know the website exists
Posted on: 2017/5/24 13:37

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Cool here with clouds and rain.

I made a small dent in organizing the garage last night. I'd like to continue that today with a little more organization. I might have to ask Tommy for a few pointers on how he manages to store all of his auction treasures.

I need to run to the pool store and a few other errands today, as well. That plus a workout.

Kids only have 3 more days of school. I can't believe it. We used to always go through mid-June, but we also started after Labor Day. Let the summer "fun" begin.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2017/5/24 13:39

Ultraman Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

.....Zager and Evens a couple of good old boys from Lincoln.... they were playing the bars in Lincoln back in 69 singing that song and the rest is history.....one hit wonders...... whenever I hear it I'm back in the day.....

Today I must work......Brad you must play a brand of golf I am not familiar with......congrats..... you need to come down here and play a man's course though......you know water on every hole......not the par 3 course you are used to playing......

Attack mode Delta today Guru's........
Posted on: 2017/5/24 14:19

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I might have to ask Tommy for a few pointers on how he manages to store all of his auction treasures.

Sue just found a hole for a green marble stand. You must not have heard of another recent find. A 20x8x8 shipping container that now resides in my back yard. $800 + $210 delivery. Nice. I'll post a pic soon. I have a few good ideas for it.
Posted on: 2017/5/24 14:49

GRIS Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I might have to ask Tommy for a few pointers on how he manages to store all of his auction treasures.

Sue just found a hole for a green marble stand. You must not have heard of another recent find. A 20x8x8 shipping container that now resides in my back yard. $800 + $210 delivery. Nice. I'll post a pic soon. I have a few good ideas for it.

A GOOD TORNADO HIDEY HOLE IF YOU BURY IT:-)

SEMI-SUNNY, BREEZY, AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. IF THIS KEEPS UP IT WILL BE DRY ENOUGH TO MOW THIS EVENING. SURELY I CAN THINK OF A REASON NOT TO---

DARLING WIFE'S PLANNED TRIP TO COLORADO HAS BEEN UPSET; HER COLLEGE FRIEND THAT WAS GOING WITH HER HAS HAD A DIABETIC EMERGENCY. THERE SEEMS TO BE AN EPIDEMIC OF THE STUFF, AROUND HERE ESPECIALLY AS INDIANS ARE QUITE PRONE TO HAVE IT.
Posted on: 2017/5/24 15:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Trim installed, countertop sink hole cutout and delivered to the hall. Worked my rear off today guys. My completed awning is WONDERFUL. Even thought the temps today weren't that high (upper 70s) in the sun it was pretty hot, but under the awning, in the shade, it was VERY comfortable.
Posted on: 2017/5/25 0:23

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4642 Posts

Must be a thing lately with people on collecting things including us. I gave away a ton before moving here from my apartment. One friend said that I'd never have enough stuff to fill a house this size. It took two 26-footers to move me and yes I have more than I need here. Gave a bunch away in two separate loads since I've been here. We've gathered a few things too, him deciding he wanted a sunbed that I had to make room for.
been nice here weather wise, but cooled off today with some rain. The salt arrived for the pool today along with the new salt cell. Now the booster pump quit. Always something. Came home to that news after an already crappy work day. Dude paid $4000 to have a box truck wrapped and his "media/designer" person sent me the "ready made" files, and yes, they're crap. Kid has software but no knowledge of image quality or anything. The guys' logo will have to be totally redone. He was promised this being done in time for alocal event, June 9. Mind you this is a holiday weekend, I only work there three days, my installer has a baby due any day now and the lack of usable art set me back a week. The guy said he paid this dude $50 to do his web images and logos. It looks like it, too.
One more day y'all and we can all rest .
Posted on: 2017/5/25 0:30

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

I got a chance to play mechanic today. It was fun. Got a chance to use my new Matco 1/2" battery impact and my new Milwaukee 3/8" battery ratchet. Man are both of those nice. I wish I had them when I first started working on cars. I did get my racetronix fuel pump wiring kit installed. Not that bad of a job, but a nuisance because there are literally no instructions. So I was going in blind. Got it figured out, though. I'll do a thread later.
Posted on: 2017/5/25 2:04

Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

I don't envy your job, Letty. Dealing with morons is a real pleasure.
Posted on: 2017/5/25 2:04

vetteblondie Re: The twenty fourth day of May in the year two thousand and seventeen
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4642 Posts

speaking of tools - we just picked up a new impact at the shop from HF of all places. Talk about power. shocked me. And, I'd never used a Snap On drill but tried to hang curtain rods the other day and my generic one was dead. Grabbed BF's Snap On - damned near twisted the wall round the house. Good grief. I guess that explains the price.
Yeah, stupid people have created a 3-day stress/tension headache for me this week.
Posted on: 2017/5/25 3:01

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.