Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
159 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Interior Lights
There is one in each door. On the 1984-1989 C4s, the door lights can be turned on and off by pressing them.

There are lights under each knee bols...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Up and at em ..........
Posted on: 2017/8/29 11:26
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Woke up this morning and realized I have a few things to do.
Posted on: 2017/8/29 11:27

teebee Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys... Me too Tommy. My cabinets that were scheduled for delivery today came yesterday morning, quite unexpectedly. I was working away on an existing cabinet from the remodel and my phone rings. I can't get it out of my pocket in time so I look to see I missed another call from the same number a half hour earlier. I called the number and the guy IDs himself as the FedEx driver and has a delivery for me, and he's pulling into town as we speak. So I hustle around and meet him at the school (I need the fork lift there) to unload. Really it was a good thing, I have the parts primed and ready for final paint today.

The weather has been glorious the past couple days. A litle warmer than last week, but very comfortable. It was 56 when we got up this morning...great sleeping with the windows open.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.
Posted on: 2017/8/29 12:36

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! The sun is finally making an appearance today, should be a nice evening for golf. While I was out mowing last night, I had to run over and see my neighbor's new buggy - he sold his Anglia and bought a '35 Ford pickup similar to this:

http://brightonmotorsports.com/sites/ ... d-pickup-truck-1935_0.jpg

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2017/8/29 12:51

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

GRIS Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

"OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING---"
SUNNY AND COOL, FEELS LIKE OCTOBER. THIS HAS BEEN THE DAMNEDEST AUGUST I CAN REMEMBER. THE CHEROKEES ARE IN FAVOR OF CONTINUING THIS WEATHER INDEFINITELY. PROBLEM WITH THAT IS THE GRASS JUST KEEPS GROWING, AND I JUST KEEP MOWING.
Posted on: 2017/8/29 13:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Ya and its nice here also.....today......work work work work on the acreage getting it ready for the big day......I crossed several things off the list yesterday only to find two more added on the bottom this morning......is this a new definition of infinity........?

Got to man up and get it all done........ have a wonderful day Guru's....
Posted on: 2017/8/29 14:09

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Just watching CNN while I ate lunch. Apparently this guy saw another great opportunity.

Attach file:

jpg  looter.jpg (75.33 KB)
852_59a593d15210e.jpg 600X771 px
Posted on: 2017/8/29 16:18

Ultraman Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

I thought he might have bought that beer and was donating it to those in need...... yeah....I'm sure that is what is going on there......
Posted on: 2017/8/29 18:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Evening CGs!

Sitting here relaxing for a change. Fridge guy showed up this afternoon and deemed the fridge irreparable...after 8 appointments, 6 where they actually showed up, 2 diagnosing and ordering parts, 3 installing parts, and the final 1 condemning it. I think it's going on 3-4 months at this point. I called Sears CS for a replacement. They have to open a claim ticket/authorization but they can't yet because the tech's notes were not in the computer yet. Great. Have to call tomorrow.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but the whole "new fence" deal fell through. Village changed the ordinance and solid fences are not allowed along an easement (my whole yard). The quote for the 1" spaced fence jumped up $2,500 to a cost of $10,000. No joke. In that case, no thanks. Of course I already paid my deposit so I have to wait to get that back.

I need to install a new garage door opener at FIL's tomorrow on my day off. Hopefully it takes under an hour and a half start to finish. We'll see.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Matthew
Posted on: 2017/8/29 23:52

vetteblondie Re: Tuesday Chat 08.29.17
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

$10k for a FENCE?? I can buy a CAR with that. And many other things plus a fence. Dang. Why the large jump in price?
More to do at work that I know what to do with. Good for the boss, my pay stays the same. Arms bout to fall off between there and the body shop. Sanded literally all day yesterday on front end parts to the '65. Some of that stuff is like blocking a basketball.
We have a start on a roof claim from early summer storm damage. We had tons of storms here around May or so, lots of hail and high winds. We had noticed everyone over here getting new roofs and wondered where they all got the big bucks from. Then the roofers stopped and paid us a visit so we found out. We're giving it a shot. We had other damages but just kinda handled things ourselves. We will see what we come up with. Unfortunately the company we are with we hear is a PITA . We are keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best. We were also advised to switch all our stuff over to some kind of veterans' insurance. Anyone know about any of that or had any dealings with them? USAA is the name of it.
Posted on: 2017/8/30 0:58

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.