Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee Last day of August 2017
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning gang...
Posted on: 2017/8/31 12:37

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Last day of August 2017
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

It's cool again this morning, 52 bit headed to mid 80s. It has been wonderful here weather-wise.

I got a lot done yesterday and more to do today. Back to spraying some finish after bit. and building some doors.

Work, work, work. I hope everyone here has a great day.
Posted on: 2017/8/31 12:40

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Last day of August 2017
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, THE CHEROKEES ARE SMILING.

GOT EVERYTHING TOGETHER FOR THE WESTERN EXPEDITION, I'LL COMBAT LOAD THE TRUCK THIS EVENING AND LITE OUT TOMORROW MORNING. A COUPLE OF HUNDRED ROUNDS OF 12 GAGE SHOULD DO---
Posted on: 2017/8/31 12:54

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Last day of August 2017
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Dove's are hard to hit......they fly fast..... I never could hit one..... pheasants are big and kinda slow...those I can hit..... Quail are fast but all in a group so usually I can hit one if i shoot into the middle of the covey....... just saying...

I see they are saying 500,000 cars will be ruined by flood damage in Texas..... that's a lot of cars......our insurance may go up for all of us.....I wonder how many Corvettes got wet.... New C7 Z06 low miles only $30K..... runs fine....... Yeah I'll pass........ That area of Texas had new car and truck sales of 375K units last year......

Ok quit trying to keep me from working...... I better get at it........have a fun day Guru's.....
Posted on: 2017/8/31 15:00

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: Last day of August 2017
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Nice and sunny out, so it's a Vette day. I notice that when I drive it, I keep looking for the backup camera (truck and wife's SUV have them, easy to get used to it). August sure blew by in a hurry - ugh!

Have a good day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2017/8/31 15:07

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: Last day of August 2017
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Woke up to thunderstorms this morning and it was all I could do not to shut off the alarm and roll back over. perfect sleeping weather. Seems they called for a half inch of rain and we have gotten almost two inches so far and some place near us has 5 already. I guess it's part of the Texas storm coming our way. Just in time for the holiday weekend.
I do imagine there'll be a ton of cars heading up this way for sale soon enough too. Be on the lookout...
And for those wishing to visit our quaint town of Jonesboro, AR.. here's one more good reason... someone tell me this is fake news...
http://www.freeinquirer.com/jonesboro ... ord-worlds-longest-penis/
Posted on: 2017/8/31 16:31

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

Ultraman wrote:
Dove's are hard to hit......they fly fast.....

DOVES ARE GOD'S GIFT TO THE AMMO MAKERS. A GOOD WINGSHOT CAN GET HIS 15 WITH ONE BOX OF SHELLS, TAKES ME A "FEW" MORE.

SO NICE THIS MORNING, DW & I DROVE TOPLESS TO IHOP IN MUSKOGEE FOR BREAKFAST. THE CAR WAS TOPLESS, THAT IS :-) PERFECT CONVERTIBLE WEATHER MADE ME DRIVE THE TOMATO OUT OF SEQUENCE THIS WEEK. HOPE HARVEY DOESN'T GET PISSED---
Posted on: 2017/8/31 16:56

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
someone tell me this is fake news...
http://www.freeinquirer.com/jonesboro ... ord-worlds-longest-penis/

TRANSPLANT SURGERY---SOMEWHERE THERE IS A VERY DISAPPOINTED DONKEY.
Posted on: 2017/8/31 16:59

TommyT-Bone Re: Last day of August 2017
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy. Screwed up the other night big time. Cleaned the pond pump filter, cleaned the drains as usual. Flushed the pond a little with well water. Forgot to turn the pond pump back on. Woke to a couple of hundred dead cichlids, 3 dead parrot fish, 3 dead freshwater sharks. Probably died from the water not being oxygenated enough. F'd up and had a big clean up. Thankfully none of the Koi died. The cichlids will make a comeback because I have lots of juveniles that survived. Right now I can see a marked difference when I feed them. Some of the fish like the parrots used to congregate in the same place every time I fed them. Now that spot is empty. The big cichlids used to hit the pellets like piranha. Most died.

Mowed the new property shorter today. Starting to shape up nicely. Sue and crew have already dropped several big trees and cleaned up some stuff. There's about 60 cubic yards of yard stuff out on the street waiting for pick up. The county gives you two 25 yard pickups a year and you can combine them if you want. Let's see if they will take a little extra. Depends on the mood of the pick up crew chief. (A $20 usually puts him in a good mood.) I have a little weed whacking to do yet. Sue is looking at a 24 by 46 double wide office trailer. Pretty nice one. Found crew that will disassemble, move it and set it up but waiting for the estimate. $$$$

Puppy is pretty good through all this. I come home every few hours and let him out of his cage for a bit. He's got a nice big cage.

Feel like taking a nap but I should try to get my ass back in gear. Maybe have a cup of afternoon coffee.

Later ..........
Posted on: 2017/8/31 19:17

teebee Re: Last day of August 2017
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Got a lot done today. Got my CC bill, so I took a bill for the beginning of the latest kitchen remodel.

When Rosie came home she had a package for me from CHINA. I found that I could buy a "Tech 2" scanner for not much more than a regular scanner. The scanner has the latest (and last) software available for the Tech 2. It has all the connectors....everything. Now just a matter of learning how to use it.
Posted on: 2017/9/1 3:11

Resized Image

Matatk Re: Last day of August 2017
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Sorry to hear about the fish, Tommy.

Good luck with the new scanner, TB. Those Chinese clones are supposed to be decent.

Texas sure got hit hard. The NICB will be down there recording VINs like they did in katrina. But as always, buyer beware.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2017/9/1 3:40

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.