Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
120 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C6
Abbreviation for the 6th generation of Corvettes built starting in 2005 and are still in production....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 11 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

MONDAY AGAIN.
Posted on: 2018/6/11 12:35

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 11 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

USED TO HATE MONDAYS, DON'T REMEMBER WHY---

SUNNY AND STICKY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, THE CHEROKEES WILL ENDEAVOR TO PERSEVERE. MADE A RUN TO OKMULGEE YESTERDAY, #1 DAUGHTER HAS TWO NEW AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD PUPS. WHY TWO? JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY, SAID SHE.

AUTO ROTATION DAY, THE BUMBLEBEE MOVES INTO THE READY RACK AND I HAVE E-MAIL ORDERS TO WATER THE POTTED PLANTS. THAT'S SO THEY WILL GROW NEW LEAVES FOR THE DEER ;-)

THINK I'LL HAVE BREAKFAST AT THE BOOMERANG.
Posted on: 2018/6/11 12:44

Ultraman Re: 11 JUNE 18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

...its a good life when you can rotate your Corvettes to drive...... very nice!

I am not all that good with Mondays either ..... I can get used to doing what I want when I want.......kinda......but the work continues.......

Hot here and windy.....so I better take a lot of ice tea to drink...... keep the faith ma bruthus........
Posted on: 2018/6/11 14:07

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: 11 JUNE 18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Gloomy-looking out there, and it is supposed to rain later. Working from home - Spectrum is coming out later to swap out my modem, since my innerweb crapped out 3 times yesterday. And I have a guy coming out to see about trimming some dead branches off one of our trees. Some of them are 25-30 feet up, I don't feel like a daredevil anymore.

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2018/6/11 14:54

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: 11 JUNE 18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

I need trees trimmed also - my tree man has fallen and hurt his back so I need to find another. Can't beat that guy's prices though.
Tee being a Razorback is a good choice :D Although we have our ASU team here, seems most of the town is Razorback fans and make frequent trips to show support.
The pest guys did send a flooring dude over - he looked through the pieces we had and we do not have enough to do the repair correctly. He votes for all new floor or a large part IF we can find matching panels. I agree. I know the 'color' and where it came from, however it's a few years old so not sure what's next.
Last night ended up with the city's sewer pump shutting down and our household coming to a screeching halt right before dinner last night.
Let's see if we can get through the rest of this Monday with sh*t not hitting the fan,.
Posted on: 2018/6/11 16:28

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: 11 JUNE 18
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

Went to open the sprinklers the other day and found that one of the ball valves had a nice crack in the side from the winter. Sprayed water all over when I turned it on. The system was winterized but it must have had a small amount in there that damaged the housing. Oh well, no big deal, right? I look up the replacement and it's 96 damn dollars. Are you serious? Luckily I was able to find a different brand from an online sprinkler supply house for about $34 shipped. Much better. I just ordered that today so hopefully I can get everything squared away this week.

Don't really need the sprinklers right now, since it has rained non-stop for the past 3 days. I've been trying to work in the backyard but that isn't happening. I'm on vacation for a couple of days and wanted to get some projects done. Oh well.

Kids are at church camp this week. I need to pick them up soon. Trying to get a workout in first.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/6/11 17:51

TommyT-Bone Re: 11 JUNE 18
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

GRIS wrote:

Because they followed Sunday, a day of rest. Now most of your days are days of rest, GRIS ..... like Sundays.

I can't tell a Monday from a Saturday. I work 7 days a week ... unless I'm on a cruise.
Posted on: 2018/6/11 18:25

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
I'm on vacation ... even when I'm at work.

Fixt
Posted on: 2018/6/11 18:26

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Cleaning house, doing laundry and other stuff around the house. Make no mistake. Around this house the pigs live OUTSIDE.

Attach file:

jpg  Pig dozer.jpg (99.11 KB)
852_5b1ec1329a057.jpg 600X480 px
Posted on: 2018/6/11 18:36

GRIS Re: 11 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Quote:

GRIS wrote:

Because they followed Sunday, a day of rest. Now most of your days are days of rest, GRIS ..... like Sundays.

ACTUALLY, I LIKE TO THINK EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS AROUND HERE :-)))
Posted on: 2018/6/12 1:01

teebee Re: 11 JUNE 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys....I started writing a post while I was sitting at the dentist office awaiting my turn. But before I finished, I was called back and somehow, my post got lost....shoot!

I got up early to I could prepare for the dental appointment, then immediately after I had an eye exam, then grocery shopping, then to Menards to pickup the rest of the materials I needed for finishing the deck. I went in expecting something that they said was in, to NOT be there. I went in, they checked, yes, says it is all here. (Me) please verify that it IS. So they go out and yes it is all here. So I do the paper work to purchase 5 additional pieces of decking (besides the 5 they owed me) I go around and they load me up and I head out to the security guy, who checks that you get what you are supposed to have and not more. I told him that I didn't look at the four pieces of siding, I ordered to face the deck, because it was all pallet-ed and wrapped, so I go back and pull up the covering and sure enough the top piece is all busted up and the guy looked and said All four are damaged. So I have to go back and have them unload the damaged (special ordered-three week delay) pieces and then we have to go through the process of ordering it again. Another three weeks.... BS this is the never-ending project. Never expected it to take all freaking summer to do this.

Played golf tonight. We tied for first, but lost in the playoff. I played about as well as I have in a couple years. I was striking the ball well.

Tomorrow, I'll try to finishing the decking and handrail.

It wasn't quite as hot today as yesterday and is supposed to be about the same tomorrow, then the big heat builds back through the weekend.

That's the way it is with me....Christmas everyday!
Posted on: 2018/6/12 3:20

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.