Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
186 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C5
Abbreviation for the 5th generation of Corvettes built from 1997-2004....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee Fathers Day chat
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys.....
Posted on: 2018/6/17 14:07

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: Fathers Day chat
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

I really meant to wake up and watch the end of the race....but that didn't happen. Watching it on DVR. I've read John's account, so I know how it turns out, so it won't be a surprise for me.

Rosie went for a walk while it is still not HOT, then she is going to make waffles with my fathers' Day present from my oldest. Looking forward to that. Later, we will go for a drive in the Corvette, don't really have a plan for it, just go.

I trust all you fathers out there have a great time today.
Posted on: 2018/6/17 14:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: Fathers Day chat
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

STILL SUMMER IN THE NATIONS, MADE A RUN TO WALLYWORLD FOR DOG FOOD AND STOPPED AT THE WHEELHOUSE FOR BREAKFAST. WILL HAVE LUNCH AT #1 DAUGHTER'S THEN HOME FOR A NAPUS MAXIMUS.

Romaine lettuce is being recalled because it's causing E.Coli. I'm not surprised that a salad is trying to kill us. All I'm saying is a donut would never pull this crap.

Posted on: 2018/6/17 16:01

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Fathers Day chat
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

My bride got home late from there big trip......she got and made me scrambled eggs and bacon with hot coffee..... yum......

I watched a lot of the race and did see the finish although I was wishing for back in the day of the C5-R and C6-R...... when we were competitive....

Girls are back home...... #1 is on business to Dubai and then India before she returns to Seattle..... they saw all the sights but said the French people were mostly rude....and that both Paris and London are dirty..... The took Uber everywhere except for the occasional train..... saved a bundle they say..... they also said the driving in Paris is crazy with small cars zipping around and they are all dented......also motor scooters going anywhere they want anytime they want........ To sum it all up....my wife says we live is such a great country and is glad to be back in it.......

.....I have purchased brake parts again for my GS.....went on eBay and spent about 2 hours making sure the part #'s matched and would work on my car...... a lot of stuff was for base cars and I needed Z06 stuff. I went back with the OE rotors.... hell, they went 62K without a flinch and could still go more so why mess with it. Chevy knows what they are doing.....especially for the kind of driving I do...... I found them for 33 bucks each cheaper then at the local stealership.....

I did go with Hawk Z rated ceramic pads for front and back which I have heard good things about. They were a lot cheaper then the the OE ones at the dealership...... all shipping was free so I was all in at $585 bucks......much better then the original $850 I had spent......but not as exotic of parts either. All have been shipped so they will be here soon..... much happier now....... I did get my money back with the help of my CC folks..... thanks for the heads up on that Matt..........

Ok nap time now.......
Posted on: 2018/6/17 16:59

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Matatk Re: Fathers Day chat
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Happy Father's Day everyone.

Hot and humid here. Icky hot in the 90s with killer sun during the day. Once the sun goes down it's tolerable.

Tool sales have been steady and successful. Been selling a lot and had a few big ticket items I was glad to move. I still have a bunch left and I'm getting ready to list the box soon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Posted on: 2018/6/18 0:24

pianoguy Re: Fathers Day chat
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Happy Father's Day, Gurus!

I played golf with my sons and some friends - it was HOT, HOT, HOT out there. Then we came home and BBQ'd, and just as we were finishing up, it started raining cats and dogs. Timing is everything.

Hope y'all had a great day!
Posted on: 2018/6/18 1:27

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: Fathers Day chat
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Happy Father's Day everyone.

Hot and humid here. Icky hot in the 90s with killer sun during the day. Once the sun goes down it's tolerable.

Tool sales have been steady and successful. Been selling a lot and had a few big ticket items I was glad to move. I still have a bunch left and I'm getting ready to list the box soon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sounds like your setting yourself up for a great retirement opportunity. You can easily burn through 40-60 hours a week buying and selling tools plus add a honey-do list. Keep up the good work.
Posted on: 2018/6/18 1:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.