Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
245 user(s) are online (217 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Ruby
Refers to 1993 Anniversary Editions.

These are the actual cars honored as anniversary cars. They have RPO Z25 to prove it....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

HI Y'ALL---
Posted on: 2018/6/21 11:46

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

HAD A LITTLE SPRINKLE OF RAIN THIS MORNING, AN INCH AND A QUARTER YESTERDAY, AND THEY SAY IT WILL CLEAR OFF LATER TODAY. STILL STICKY, BUT COOLER.

TO WEED-EAT OR NOT TO WEED-EAT, THAT IS THE QUESTION---

MAIN THING ON THE AGENDA IS TAGGING DARLING WIFE"S HYUNDAI. I CAN GET A VETERAN DISCOUNT ON THE TAG, BUT THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL TAXES. THERE'S ALWAYS ADDITIONAL TAXES.

THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF PCU HAS RESPONDED TO THE PUBLICATION OF UNIVERSITY FINANCES.
TO SUMMARIZE: WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BELIEVE, ME OR YOUR EYES? ALL THAT'S NEEDED IS MORE MONEY FROM THE TAXPAYERS.
Posted on: 2018/6/21 12:47

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

morning guys...cool this morning and supposed to be only in the mid 80s. For the longest day of the year, we are hoping the temps stay like they are predicting. Got a few things to do today.

Got to go for now....have a great day.
Posted on: 2018/6/21 12:55

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Day is going pretty fast for the longest day of the year.
Posted on: 2018/6/21 13:19

Ultraman Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

Reminds me of the movie....The Longest Day......about the invasion of France....... it had all the old stars in it.....

Rain off and on here.....deliciously cool out......not hating on this one bit.....farmers are actually trying to smile......but the corn price has tanked so no joy there........ in the 40 years I been involved in Ag..... maybe 7 of them were years that the prices were good....... yet I see some nice new half million dollar homes going up and new 250K combines around the country......... hmmmm.....

Getting in my brake parts......oh boy oh boy..... more on that later.....have a vondeful day Guru's....
Posted on: 2018/6/21 14:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

pianoguy Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Howdy! Been up to my behind in alligators since the git-go, no end in sight. Ick.

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:31

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Slow on the draw. I just signed up for Netflix in preparation of dumping my DirecTV satellite dish account. Might switch over to Fire TV too for a couple of other sets in the house. Could sign up for DirecTV Now. That's about $30 a month verses the almost $110 I give up now. Now home phone system is coming up for a major revamp too. Still have land lines. That's $170 a month for two lines and internet. In the end I'll try to put about $100 a month back into MY pockets.
Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:41

Ultraman Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14730 Posts

I filled out a survey from AT&T who now own Directv........ I cut them no slack...... today I got an email from them that says they got all kinds of new deals coming.......especially for those who filled out the survey....... They are getting their asses kicked and know they better do something fast......
Posted on: 2018/6/22 0:38

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: THE LONGEST DAY OF 2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

I worked my arse off today. Neighbor called and said we had a problem with a project we started yesterday, so he came down and we figured out a fix and he headed to the 'city' to purchase the needed parts.

Just as he was leaving, another, a former student, came by to ask question about framing a shed. After giving a lesson, the look on his face said, "will you come over and help me?" So I asked him if he wanted me to come over and help him lay out the walls...."Oh, I'd sure appreciate it". so that's what I did. By noon we had the walls framed up and standing, but he was short some materials to get the thing ready for rafters, and he needed to go to the 'city' to pick them up. Beings he was pulling a trailer, I took advantage of that and had him throw on the extra piece of decking I had left over to return and I had notice that the last of the special order for my deck was in....so I went over with him to return and pick up my stuff and didn't have to drive or pull a trailer. Got back from that and he said he could continue without my help at that point.

So I headed over to the other place (another former student) to frame up his closets (the project I had planned to do today)...three hours later I have them finished up and I head home. Well, finished as far as I could go, he ran out of materials too.

It's now about 6:30 when I walk into the house. I no sooner get there than the neighbor calls wanting to know if I was able to help him finish up his project......."Yea, sure why not?" So out to the shop and he comes down where we modify the frame we made last night with the new soundbar. Then off to his storage unit to mount the new pieces in his motorhome.

Finally at 8 pm I'm back home, Rosie has supper ready... I've now had my shower and ready for bed.......Ahhhhhh, the life of the retired man.
Posted on: 2018/6/22 2:23

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.