Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
244 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Offset
The distance from the wheel mounting flange to the imaginary centerline of the wheel. Wheels with negative offset will protrude outwards more, while...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 28 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

YUCK---
Posted on: 2018/6/28 12:38

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 28 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

IT'S A SUNNY AND STICKY 79 DEGREES IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING. THANK GOD FOR AIR CONDITIONING!

TEE, IT'S MY TAKE THAT IN THIS MISERABLE HUMIDITY IT'S BETTER TO DO STUFF IN THE EVENING RATHER THAN MORNING; SEEM SOME OF THE HUMIDITY HAS BURNED OFF THEN.

FINALLY BIT THE WEED-EATING BULLET AND THE WEED-EATER WOULDN'T START. KARMA ;-)
Posted on: 2018/6/28 12:45

teebee Re: 28 JUNE 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12360 Posts

Morning guys....Yea, even though the temps were in the upper 90s playing golf, it wasn't as humid, and didn't feel quite as bad.

Going to be HOT again today. Think I'll stay inside as much as possible.
Posted on: 2018/6/28 13:10

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: 28 JUNE 18
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Last work day for a while, looking forward to a little hiatus. Gonna be sticky and 88 today, and a balmy 99 tomorrow. I need to mow, but I am not particularly anxious to start.

Have a good day, yawlz!
Posted on: 2018/6/28 14:31

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

Matatk Re: 28 JUNE 18
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Should be hot and humid again today. It's not snow so I'm not complaining.

Kids have been acting like wild banshees the last couple of days. They were already being punished by the wife with no TV for a week. The other day they had a squabble which resulted in a broken porcelain piggy bank after it shattered on the floor. The no TV punishment has been extended through July. Yesterday they were fighting again and dad had to start yelling and make them cry. They were fine after that. Go figure. We have decided they will be going to the rec center day camp for a week or two so they have some structured activities.

Other than that I have been busy with work, house, etc. I've sold off the majority of the tools I had to flip. Still have the box and hopefully that goes soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/6/28 15:10

Ultraman Re: 28 JUNE 18
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14734 Posts

yeah got our field work done and are am now working in the office with my old Sears window AC just a chugging along making is somewhat tolerable......being naked also helps.....hope no farmers come over........ This says it all........

https://youtu.be/OOgd9hitEAE

Posted on: 2018/6/28 20:17

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 28 JUNE 18
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12360 Posts

Funny, Marcus!
Posted on: 2018/6/28 21:28

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 28 JUNE 18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4645 Posts

"feel like" temp here is 113 today. Of course we have 89% humidity to go with it. And skeeters. Lots of skeeters. Been kinda busy at the wrap office, the installer that's bailing and trying to steal our jobs etc, I'm thinking as of today has split. Owner is due back from DC Tuesday, they had an agreement for him to complete some installs up through October but he's been found to have stolen film, two film handlers, not to mention some jobs that called here and ended up with contact info and when owner thought they decided to not pursue, he ended up pocketing money and doing them through his "other" business behind owner's back that he's trying to open the next town over. And, he's dumb enough to have posted them on a new FB page that he didn't think we knew about that I found out about among other things. Locks are getting changed tomorrow, fit is hitting the shan. I just talked to him last night he talked like normal and plans to continue installs, etc and told me "see you first thing in the morning" and thanked me and Josh for getting a print job out for him yesterday. Haven't seen him today. Now we know why. Today is also his payday and strange he hasn't been up here to get that. He doesn't know it but I have a pile of jobs in here that he could be paid on, plus 50-100 semis due in starting next week that he'd make a huge bunch off of. His loss. BF is sick as a dawg, body shop friend is still moving and tomorrow we'll be packing up his final load, and finishing up that Saturday morning and they peel out for Tebbetts MO forever. Hate to see them go. The next couple of weekends after that me and possibly the bf also will be up there to help her get house in order since she can't. She had a breast cancer lump removed recently so can't be lifting things. He wants his 'at home body shop' in order so that will be what I'll be doing and/or helping getting him started on one of the cars. Hope everyone has had a good week
Posted on: 2018/6/28 22:17

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 28 JUNE 18
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

IN THE NEWS:

Two leaders of a fundamentalist group who between them have 29 wives and 160 children were sentenced to house arrest on Tuesday after being convicted of polygamy.

THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR POETIC JUSTICE. CONFINE EACH ONE IN A SMALL HOUSE WITH ALL HIS WIVES AND CHILDREN. SAID HOUSE MAY HAVE ONLY TWO BATHROOMS. CONVICT IS NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
:-)
Posted on: 2018/6/29 0:59

vetteblondie Re: 28 JUNE 18
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4645 Posts

gees! two bathrooms isn't enough for me and one man to share much less that many women add all those kids and crap and holy h*ll...
Posted on: 2018/6/29 2:44

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.