Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
208 user(s) are online (184 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

teebee August 10 - It's FRIDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Morning guys...
Posted on: 2018/8/10 12:33

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Getting ready to take GS #1 up to his school. Moving him in today and he starts school on Tuesday. Loading things up in the pickup. We'll be back this evening.

Supposed to be a bit cooler today, mid to upper 80s, that should make things a bit more manageable.
Posted on: 2018/8/10 12:36

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

I'm planning on doing a few things today. I'm sure I will. It is hot, hot, hot. That means I'll sweat, sweat, sweat. I drink a lot of fluids throughout the day with few trips the toilet. Yesterday I sprayed weeds at the new nursery prepping for the ground cloth. Helped fill two gigantic holes that were created by removal of two trees in the front part of the lot. It was a full day for sure. Even when I start late, like 10:00 AM, my days for the most part are full. We have had the property about a year now and it's getting ready to go into operation. Just a few more details.... like the ground cloth. Soon I'll be moving the computer over. That's when it will be operational. I'll post a few new pics soon. These are early project pics.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_4126.JPG (72.58 KB)
852_5b6d905cbcd88.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  IMG_4118.JPG (70.63 KB)
852_5b6d907f47057.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  IMG_4115.JPG (66.67 KB)
852_5b6d90bea511a.jpg 640X480 px
Posted on: 2018/8/10 13:14

pianoguy Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Hidey-ho! Been busy since the git-go, and 6 tons of boulders were delivered this morning, so I'll be even busier this afternoon.

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/8/10 16:31

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

vetteblondie Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4645 Posts

I slept till 10:30 today. I can't remember the last time I did that. I must also be getting old as it pissed me off to know that the the time I got the SSS over with, half the day would be gone. I've fed myself, cooked lunch for he BF, had a huge fit and lost my sh*t since I knew I put my paycheck in my purse before leaving the office yesterday yet I can't find it. Wanted to go put it in the bank today and get the shopping done. Texted coworker, it's on my desk. Figures. That changes things. Again, I'm getting old as I'm apparently losing more of my mind. There isn't enough coffee nor Midol in the world for me today. The pool is calling my name and I shall answer.
Happy Friday ya'll...Peace - out
Posted on: 2018/8/10 17:32

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14734 Posts

....it's sooo hot out...... that's why I am inside in the AC and just got up from a nap...... now I am slugging down some Sun Tea to wake back up...... If caffeine is a drug...I'm on it.......

Got a few odds and ends in the mail for the Fiddysix.... just stuff to make the interior complete..... did I tell you this whole station wagon weighs as much as my Grand Sport...... geez...... my Corvette is a porker....

Onward Guru's.....
Posted on: 2018/8/10 19:38

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

GRIS Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

ANOTHER SNAKE BIT DAY AT THE RANGE.

THE PLAN: HAD FOUR 55 GRAIN LOADS TO TRY OUT, THEN SWITCH SCOPES AND ZERO 50 GRAIN FACTORIES. FIRST GROUPS WERE OK, SECOND NOT SO GOOD, THIRD AND FOURTH LOADS (THE ONES I EXPECTED TO BE BEST) WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE, NOT EVEN A PATTERN, MUCH LESS A GROUP. TOTALLY DISGUSTED, I WENT TO SWITCH SCOPES AND FOUND THE REAR SCOPE RING HAD SHOT LOOSE! SOME DUMB ASS HAD NOT TIGHTENED IT DOWN WELL.

MOUNTED THE OTHER SCOPE (BEING CAREFUL TO TIGHTEN BOTH FRONT AND REAR RINGS) AND ZEROED W/O ANY PROBLEM.

CAME HOME AND CONSOLED MYSELF WITH A NAPUS MAXIMUS :-)
Posted on: 2018/8/10 20:30

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

We made it home a few minutes ago. Got the GS all settled in, met his roommate....a young man from Denver who is a basketball player too. I believe this is going to be a good fit for him. They is a cruise in this evening over in the 'city', so Rosie and I are going to go over and have a look see. Looks like rain (we drove through some on the way home just west of town) so we'll take the Caddy.

Posted on: 2018/8/10 23:03

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: August 10 - It's FRIDAY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Just talked with my mom. She was talking about the starving cat she feeds at her condo and it has 3 kittens. Then she told me about the lady upstairs. "She's a bitch." she says. The lady turned her into the condo association. They asked my mom. "Are you feeding the cat?" and she said "Yes, I'm feeding the cat." They didn't say anything else to her. My mother said "Do these people have any idea what it is like to be starving?" she said. My mom does. She grew up in war torn Europe. Lived in the labor camps. She's a feisty old gal. I'll give her that.
Posted on: 2018/8/11 0:41

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.