Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
258 user(s) are online (212 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Vette
Shorthand notation for Corvette. See also vert and vertte. Usually preceeded by a "'", as in 'vette....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Good mownin.

Mowed the grass at the house. Gonna do some more yard work, car work, move a heavy ass piece of furniture to the new office, hang a spotlight and maybe then take a break. I already know I won't get everything done that I want to get done.
Posted on: 2018/8/18 15:09
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

18th already seems like it was only the 14th yesterday.
Zooooom. Don't look back.

Posted on: 2018/8/18 15:12

j3studio Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4246 Posts

Good morning, all.

Stayed up until midnight with Ivelis and my friend Adam watching old music videos after going out for a good steak dinner. Adam made it on time, despite a six hour drive from upstate New York. His bright red Honda Fit sat underneath the 2003 until he left this morning to take his mother mattress shopping.

I went out to get supplies for the big taco dinner tonight. Now, I'm planning to watch some bad preseason football …

Posted on: 2018/8/18 15:59

j3studio Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4246 Posts

By the way, Tommy, Vevo was trying to move us from Journey to Boston last night. I kept refusing.

Posted on: 2018/8/18 16:05

Matatk Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
18th already seems like it was only the 17th yesterday.

Fixed it for you.
Posted on: 2018/8/18 16:16

Matatk Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Not much planned this morning. We had some breakfast and the wife and RR#2 are out running errands.

TB, interested to hear what happens with the car. I think GS#1 needs to be actively involved in whatever the process is. Just my opinion.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2018/8/18 16:20

Ultraman Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

So who was at fault on the accident.....and thankful no one got hurt..... My #1 daughter had several fender benders in high school.....some right in the school parking lot....She knew all about driving already you know.... she did finally improve and today is a good driver......I always sit in back of her car though with extra pillows around me....

Number #2 was a lot more cautious but she wasn't paying attention on a city street that had only right of way laws and got popped in Lil Red......that cost the old man some..... Uboy...... so far so good...... I am knocking on wood as I write this......

We always put them in something big and off the ground to help out the statistics some. So many kids get hurt in small tin cans especially out here in Pickup land..... I have said this before and I will say it again.... put them in a Tank..... I don't care if its a bit more gas..... a big full size pickup with airbags comes to mind....

Just goofing off today......trying to avoid my wife a bit because she has a list.....and she is checking it twice.....a year ago we were working like dogs getting the place ready for the Wedding...... wow..... still recovering from that one...... have a swell day Guru's
Posted on: 2018/8/18 18:40

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Hey guys....went over early to the house for more cleaning. Worked on hauling stuff out for about two hours, then headed over to the 'city' for the last coat of mud on the rock...picked up a few groceries, materials, cleaning supplies (for the house). Came home and went back over to work I fixed a door, replaced some wood on a jamb, then it was time for church. While I was doing that #2 had some friends over to help her haul stuff to the dump and clean. After church I went back over and put the storm door back on...just finished that up when it started raining and a hail stone or two fell...I told Rosie "let's move it's starting to hail." By the time we got loaded up, the house shut up and headed back to our house (about 3/4 mile across town) the hail was more prevalent than the rain and a few bonked the truck pretty good. Once home, and in the garage, it really cut loose. Walking out around the back of the truck a hail stone hit me in the back of the arm and raised a big welt...that sucker stung...about 1 1/4" in diameter.

Nothing new on the car today. GS#1 doesn't even want another car for a while....that's good, he'll have to do the next one himself.
Posted on: 2018/8/19 0:16

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

WELL, THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING GUNSHOW CONTINUES TO IMPLODE. VERY POOR ATTENDENCE, BEING THE FIRST SUNNY DAY IN A WEEK DIDN'T HELP.

DIDN'T SELL ANYTHING, DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING. TRADED UP ON MY LATE WAR JAP NCO SWORD. MINE HAD SOME RUST SPOTS ON THE BLADE, THIS NEW ONE DOES NOT. THESE WOOD HANDLED NCO'S ARE GETTING SCARCE. THERE IS A .22 I HAVE MY EYE ON, DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GET IT AT A REASONABLE PRICE. TOMORROW AFTERNOON WILL TELL THE TALE.
Posted on: 2018/8/19 0:17

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Passenger side impact air bags were deployed in the accident, Marcus
Posted on: 2018/8/19 0:24

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 18,18,18 humana, humana 18 August.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

The top half of a cabinet I was moving ended up on top of me when I misjudged the entry threshhold. It has curved glass all around the front and mirrors on the back. Broke a top corner piece on the left curved side. Where it sits on a wall in the office it is not noticeable and I held the broken piece in with some clear packing tape. Screwed up my knees, my right foot and back.
Posted on: 2018/8/19 0:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.