Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ZF6
A 6-speed manual transmission, standard from 1989 to 1996.

Very stout.

There are two distinct versions, the original “Black Tag,” 1989-E1...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

CorvetteBob Saturday, The 15th
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

Goooooood Morning one and all!!
Posted on: 2018/9/15 9:33

GRIS Re: Saturday, The 15th
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

SUNNY AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 90 THE PREDICTED HIGH. HARD TO BELIEVE WE'RE HALF WAY THRU SEPTEMBER.

GOING TO TULSA TODAY TO PICKUP #1 GRANDDAUGHTERS NAVAJO NECKLACE AND MAKE A PASS THROUGH THE BIG FLEA-MARKET THERE. I'LL TAKE THE TRUCK, DON'T LIKE LEAVING MY 'VETTES IN THOSE PARKING LOTS. TOO MANY JERKOFFS WANDERING ABOUT.

LAST NIGHT'S PRIME RIB WAS GREAT, SO TENDER YOU COULD ALMOST CUT IT WITH A FORK.
Posted on: 2018/9/15 13:14

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Saturday, The 15th
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Through the week ahead 90+ degrees. This stuff is killin me .. Too hot, too hot, too hot baby. Looking forward to December.
Posted on: 2018/9/15 13:21

vetteblondie Re: Saturday, The 15th
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Happy Morning to all
Supposed to hit 90 here today and tomorrow, rain due Monday. If you have a 'normal' pool, as in non-heated, around here, this is probably the last weekend you'll be in it. Next week shows upper 70s from here on out. Bummer. I was just getting into the swing of summer, my plants were looking just right and happy and now it's not long from having to drag them all in the house and renegotiate their care all over again.
Got three trees trimmed yesterday here, college kid, his dad has a logging company and I figure he's been working the kid since he was little. Skinny little fart and uses chainsaws with 36" bars, etc. Anyway, made quick work of tidying up the three large ones here. Sun can finally shine down in the yard and grass grow underneath all of them and you can see the front of the house. Seems like it can almost breathe better. I now have a tree limb wall out by the street. He'd cut, I'd drag limbs away till the bf showed up home near the end of it all. Good exercise I suppose. Pool day today

Attach file:

jpg  41698850_10216897699258556_2877882101275820032_n.jpg (138.55 KB)
619_5b9d1db707178.jpg 960X720 px
Posted on: 2018/9/15 14:57

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

pianoguy Re: Saturday, The 15th
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Greetings! Gonna be 92 and muggy here today - not very September-like. It would be nice if Mother Nature could spread this out a little at a time over the next several months instead. But meanwhile, I have an ample supply of tasty beverages to ward off the sweltering.

That is an impressive pile, Letty!

Enjoy your day, Gurus!
Posted on: 2018/9/15 16:09

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

j3studio Re: Saturday, The 15th
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Marcus is not going to be happy with the game result …

… I do hope he enjoyed his stylish retro tailgate.

I spent most of the day working on the 1985—sordid details are in the "Prepping For An NCRS Regional Judging" thread. Ivelis was incredibly productive: she went to a financial workshop in the morning, came home and cooked a great cold pasta dish for lunch, cut and edged the lawn, cooked a wonderful spicy sausage, potato, and butternut squash bake for dinner, and made a killer Granny Smith apple cobbler from scratch. I am blessed.

Posted on: 2018/9/15 22:48

Ultraman Re: Saturday, The 15th
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Marcus and 1.8 million other Nebraskan's...... The Troy bus ran over us and then backed up and ran over us again..... oh the humanity..... had a walk on quarterback at the helm..... but it wasn't his fault...... again this week we dominated all the stats except the most important one.....the score....

Oh well not to worry...we go to play Michigan next week at their monster house...... looking forward to that...... Not......... geez..... at least it was hot at the game..... water was flowing like uh....water.....I would like to know how many bottles they sold....

The retro tailgate did not happen due to some unseen problems like an 11 o'clock start time and I was driving truck last week and did not get all the gear ready....... but no worries we will have some time in October maybe....... or in a couple of weeks. We did take the 56 and got a lot of thumbs up though.... folks get a kick out of that car......

I am now looking at our whiskey collection thinking something smooth and strong may be in order..... maybe on the rocks........ I am reading a good book called, Bourbon Empire The past and future of American Whiskey. Its by Reid Mitenbuler. Very interesting read on how it all evolved and how Bourbon is as American as apple pie...... and how much whiskey had a hand in the formation of this Nation.

have a good weekend Guru's......

VB....how long do you think your BF sat down the street until he decided most the work was done......
Posted on: 2018/9/15 23:21

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: Saturday, The 15th
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys...not sure where the day went. Went to the 'city' and got some groceries and picked up a gallon and a half of lacquer thinner for a project that is coming up. Came home and had #2 and the GSs (all three of them) come eat with us, then all of us went out to several locations to take #2 GS senior pictures and a family picture for #2 and the boys. Got home from that and downloaded the pictures...and actually cleaned a few of them up. Then ran across the street, to the new neighbors (I'm redoing their cabinets), to check their progress and find they have destroyed one of the cabinets they planned on keeping...so I go ahead and take it down and back to the shop to repair. Before I get very far, I look up, and see it's time to clean up for church, so I do that. After church we grab a bit to eat...Rosie makes spaghetti and the two of the GSs help us eat it. This evening Rosie and I went for a bike ride and are watching the Royals run over the Twinkies...hope we can hold out.

Sorry about those huskers, Marcus.
Posted on: 2018/9/16 2:06

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

teebee Re: Saturday, The 15th
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

That's quite a pile of limbs there Letty. I hope the weather moderates for you Tommy. John, the 85 will be ready... even if you're not.. Gris that Prime Rib sounds soooooo good.
Posted on: 2018/9/16 2:09

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.