Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
202 user(s) are online (166 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  A-Molds
These are a more traditional 5-spoke rim (than the Saw Blades).

Used on later ZR1s, the 1996 GrandSport and Collectors Edition....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

CLOUDY, DRIPPY, WINDY, AND MILD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, TIME TO PUT THE HOUSE BACK IN ORDER---

ACTUALLY, THERE WAS NOT MUCH LEFT AFTER THE DEPARTURE OF THE DEVOURING HORDES YESTERDAY. THE HAMBONE REMAINS TO GRACE A POT OF PINTO BEANS AND I DID MANAGE TO SECRETE THE REMAINS OF BABY DAUGHTER'S IRRESISTIBLE CHEESE BALL.

I'M NOT BIG ON TURKEY, TO ME IT'S JUST AN EXCUSE TO HAVE DRESSING AND GIBLET GRAVY :-)

Posted on: 2018/11/23 14:45
Edited by GRIS on 2018/11/23 15:18:51
Edited by GRIS on 2018/11/23 15:19:31

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Lot of pies still around that have not been touched....will be doing so during the Husker game.....nothing like a big slab of pumpkin pie covered in whipped cream to make a game go better..... mmmmmm...... have a nice day Guru's
Posted on: 2018/11/23 16:49

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

No leftovers. Ate and ran. I'm batchin it tonight. Sue will be home tomorrow night. She's at a garden club show. Had to do some banking and light shopping today so I took out my 911 to stretch its legs. That was a treat. Next weekend is the Celebration of Life for my mother. The weekend after that a relaxing cruise. Ended up donating to the Miccosoukee Tribe of Indians (that's their term) a little more than I cared to. I was waiting for Sue and sat back down on the machine as she played through her winnings. Just threw my money away. Spilt milk.
Posted on: 2018/11/23 18:37

teebee Re: 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys .... slept in this morning, then didn’t do much of anything since. It’s much cooler today, cloudy and dampish. Have eaten leftover turkey, dressing and pie.

I did a little Black Friday shopping.....on-line and got Rosie a new phone, well a refurbished one. I hate being tied to two year contract.

Posted on: 2018/11/23 22:05

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Sorry to hear of your unexpected donations Tommy. Prayers for the upcoming memorial for your mother.
We had a Tooooooonnnnnn of leftovers at both places. Takeout tonight. Had all we can handle of it all. Rainy and ugly all afternoon here. Was due 100% chance of rain then the sun came out and my nap plans were diverted. Then about 3 I got so sleepy I could not hold my head up. I hate to start a nap that late, ruins my sleep and jacks up the whole next day. I got up and then headed to the town over and and hit the Christmas discounts at Hobby Lobby. Spent too much and now I look like a broke stripper with all the glitter on me.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. The cousin in the nursing home got sent to the hospital right before I got up then I went to get her dentures to take to her while I also was making rounds to deliver food and other junk and by the time we were ready to head to his family's house hospital was sending her back home. I had to go back over to the nursing home and take all of her stuff right back over there then go a third time and take her some desserts and actually lay eyes on her and say hello. Crazy day to say the least.
Posted on: 2018/11/24 1:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

CorvetteBob Re: 1ST TURKEY SANDWICH DAY 2018
Elite Guru
1409 Posts

I'm happy everyone seems to have had a nice Thanksgiving.
I also celebrated Black Friday by trying my best to avoid stores. Picked up a toolbox off Craigslist and got back home just in time to find out the washer went south on us, and the dryer is making a racket as well. Got out the tools to heck it out, yep, they're junk. At least we got almost 12 years out of them. So, the missuz and I hit the stores to get new ones. Even got in on a decent Black Friday deal.
The adventure continues...
Posted on: 2018/11/24 3:02

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.