Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
208 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  TH400
Automatic Transmission - 3 Speed

1st Gear: 2.48
2nd Gear: 1.48
3rd Gear: 1.00

- Used in production GM models from 1964 thru 1990.
- 13 Bolt ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone 03.20.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33754 Posts

As you remember form our last episode Clutch was in a clutch. tee was in the shop. GRIS was thinking about thinking about doing something. Matt was tinkering with tools. John was contemplating how to condense the book into song lyrics. Marcus was trying not to look at the news.

There was 100% chance of rain yesterday and it held true. Something electrically wacky happened with my ceiling fan/light kit in the bedroom. Replaced the wall switch to no avail. Fan works, lights don't. Instead of calling an electrician I'm going to buy another unit and see if that doesn't fix it. If that doesn't work, I'll call an electrician.

Attach file:

jpg  clutch.jpg (10.30 KB)
852_5c922db0e3240.jpg 300X225 px
Posted on: 2019/3/20 12:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 03.20.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33754 Posts

Posted on: 2019/3/20 12:25

GRIS Re: 03.20.19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7617 Posts

IT'S A DRIPPY MORNING IN THE NATIONS, JUST ENOUGH RAIN TO MAKE THINGS MESSY. MY GUNSHOW BUDDY IS BACK FROM TEXAS, SO I'LL GO UP AND HAVE LUNCH WITH HIM AND SEE HOW HIS MOVE IS GOING. APPARENTLY HE HAS NOT YET SOLD HIS TULSA PLACE. IT SHOULD BRING BIG BUCKS AS IT IS IN AN AREA THAT'S BEING BUILT UP RAPIDLY.

HAD A GROUP OF KIDS FROM CHURCH HERE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, PICKING UP DOWNED TREE LIMBS IN THE YARD AND SWEEPING OUT THE GARAGE AND BARN. INTERESTING TO WATCH THEM IN ACTION, ONE GIRL DID NOTHING BUT TAKE UP SPACE,THE OTHER WAS A BUSY BEAVER, THE BOYS ALL DID WELL.

THEY WERE ALL CRAZY ABOUT THE CORVETTES, ESPECIALLY THE TOMATO. IT IS KINDA CLASSY, THE "LITTLE RED CORVETTE" OF SONG AND STORY. I GOT TO USE THE LINE "NOBODY WRITES SONGS ABOUT VOLVOS" :-)
Posted on: 2019/3/20 13:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 03.20.19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12358 Posts

Good morning....Doing some paperwork before heading to the shop. A pretty cool start to the day 24 when we got up, but headed to the low 60s, 26 now and a little breezy, but sunny.

Got things to do. I'll check back later.

Posted on: 2019/3/20 13:53

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 03.20.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14723 Posts

Sun is shining bright on our old Nebraska home today but more rain in the forecast. whatever...... flood waters receding but that just leaves a huge mess to clean up..... Vice Pres was in the State touring the carnage yesterday vowing all kinds of help from the Gov......

Today I am going to go out and do some work...... and I think you should also...... it builds character........

Keep the hammer down Guru's......
Posted on: 2019/3/20 15:05

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 03.20.19
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4637 Posts

Started to say good morning but I see its' already gone. Been a busy one. Doc visit that tood 2.5 hours instead of .5 hours. They had my ins goofed up then fixed then noisy kids in their office, then to post office to mail the Medicaid crap, then onto my own office. Thankfully so far it's quiet here. Rain due in any minute like we need more of that. Marcus I'm seeing all over the web of horrible things in your area. With the exception of a couple of dudes that found a "miracle fridge" in a field full of beer. Our flooding was minor compared to those poor people. I can't imagine. Our most recent hard rain left us with more mess to clean up yet again with failed sewer pump up town and a yard full of everyone's poop, paper and who knows what else. Whole town is mad and bout ready to run the mayor out on a rail.
It's once again time to do the yearly Medicaid review for the one I have in the nursing home, the elder care laywer is on vaca for spring break with his kids. This is what kept us from our vaca last year as the goof in the DHS office cut off her services for no reason and we had to start over. I'm on my own this week with it so we'll see. I faxed over 42 pages to them yesterday and mailed it today. He told me to fax it since he send me a postage paid 'regular' sized envelope and I told him it wouldn't fit lol. And she's been in and out of the hospital so I am now 15 pages into a long letter to the district nursing home Ombudsman to straighten out some issues. Also have got my tax mess added up and we go tonight to get those done so prayers the gubmint don't get all my little monies.
Hope you all have a smooth rest of the day, the week is a downhill slide from here.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/magic- ... aska-field-101618089.html
Posted on: 2019/3/20 17:25

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 03.20.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14723 Posts

High and dry here VB.....not so much the eastern part of the State......
Posted on: 2019/3/20 18:26

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 03.20.19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12358 Posts

het guys, I finished up putting the doors on the cabinets, touched them up and gave them the bill. Then Rosie called and needed me to help move some stuff from old to new office....some stuff ended up being 3 hours worth of "stuff"...That's OK. Then stopped and looked at a little job a former student asked me to help with. I'll start on those tomorrow.

Friday we are headed for KC. GD#2 has a soccer game Friday evening and GD#5 has dance contest Saturday.
Posted on: 2019/3/21 2:32

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.