Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  National Corvette Museum
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone Duesday Chat 07.09.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

G'mornin.
Posted on: 2019/7/9 11:50
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: Duesday Chat 07.09.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Rain, rain go away.

Posted on: 2019/7/9 11:53

GRIS Re: Duesday Chat 07.09.19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SUNNY, WARM, AND STICKY IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, GONNA BE SUMMER ALL DAY AND INTO THE EVENING.

GOING TO DO A MAJOR AUTO RE-SHUFFLE TODAY, PUT THE WHITE TOP ON HARVEY, AS THE AC CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE SUN IN SUMMER IF THE GLASS TOP IS ON. ALSO WANT TO GET THE ARGO OUT OF THE BARN, WHICH MEANS GETTING A VETTE OUT OF THE WAY. MUSICAL CARS/ATV---

DARLING WIFE BACK IN ARKANSAS WHILE SON & DIL EN-ROUTE TO MAYO AGAIN FOR STENT REPLACEMENT. WHERE TO EAT BREAKFAST?
MAYBE I'LL JUST WAIT AND EAT LUNCH :-) MAYBE FAST FOOD---

Attach file:

jpg  MEALSONWHEELS.jpg (86.11 KB)
12496_5d2491bc9d416.jpg 640X960 px
Posted on: 2019/7/9 13:06

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: Duesday Chat 07.09.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

wazzup homies? We had some rain again last night..... crazy that its mid July and nobody has run an irrigation pivot yet..... that's money to the American farmer.....

Had the weekend all planned for working on the Corvette but was informed we need to be in Des Moines for a wedding...... damnation....how in the holy moly does anyone think a wedding is more important than putting on a set of NPP mufflers on my car..... I don't get it......

Its big Tuesday so I better hit the road...... some small village to the west of us received the blessing of 8" of nice soft rain last night..... that was a bit extreme I'd say....... Have a joyous day Guru's....
Posted on: 2019/7/9 14:00

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOT IT ALL DONE. RESURRECTING THE ARGO WAS HARD ON THE OLD MAN. HAD TO AIR UP ALL EIGHT TIRES, I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER IF I COULD EVER GET BACK UP :-0

90 DEGREE TEMP & 70% HUMIDITY REMINDED ME OF THAT SOUTHEAST ASIAN VACATION LAND WHERE I SPENT MY MISGUIDED YOUTH.

NAP TIME---
Posted on: 2019/7/9 18:59

vetteblondie Re: Duesday Chat 07.09.19
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Glad to see everyone is keeping occupied with cars, yard and kids. Yard work here too this weekend, then unexpected company on the day I had an afternoon planned for myself. Then yesterday I was given 50 ears of corn to do something with, and promised a friend I'd go to the next town over shopping. Waaaayyy too hot/humid to even open the door let alone be outside. Figured I'd cool off in the pool when I got home, yet it was lightening and raining.
Figure Ill deal with the corn tonight and perhaps some laundry and supper will either be left overs or sandwiches. Too hot to turn the stove on.
Posted on: 2019/7/9 22:13

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SO THE MAN THAT PUT CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE IS DEAD.
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW MANY FEDERAL CONTRACTS PEROT GOT AFTER ACTING AS SPOILER IN THAT ELECTION
Posted on: 2019/7/10 1:12

teebee Re: Duesday Chat 07.09.19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

hey guys...MIA the last couple of days. Monday we headed home pretty early, stopped at FIL house, then a stop in the 'city' before we got home to pick up materials I had to install today (stair handrail). Today, I got up and around to install the handrail and a GFCI in the kitchen to get the approval of the inspector for final sale.

This afternoon I headed over to install a firestick for a guy the next town over...he picked it up pretty quick. Came home and sold the table saw I bought on the 4th. The guy I had in mind when I bought was thrilled that I got it for him. Then I found I had a sprinkler blown out in the front yard, so I got to do some of my most fun thing...plumbing. I got that fixed and all evening I've been working on some kitchen plans for a former student and his wife.

It has been hot and humid the last couple days. I must admit, it is humid, but not to the extent you guys are experiencing, just much more than we, out here in the high plains, are used to. 30% is high for us, and we have had 50-65% the last couple of days.

I'm tired and have to get up early again in the morning as my lumber delivery truck is supposed to be here shortly after 7.......Good night all.
Posted on: 2019/7/10 3:38

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.