Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
179 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C5
Abbreviation for the 5th generation of Corvettes built from 1997-2004....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone 09.07.19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

GMCG's

Sue's birthday today. Going for a dinner gathering as that has become the routine now for family birthdays and inviting friends to join us. We are going to a Thai restaurant which has a great buffet twice a month on the first and third Saturday. Everybody is spoiled now. No prep, no cooking, no clean up. The only issue is getting the seating for about 20 people but it will all work out. It always does.
Posted on: 2019/9/7 12:22
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

j3studio Re: 09.07.19
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:

Sue's birthday today. Going for a dinner gathering as that has become the routine now for family birthdays and inviting friends to join us. We are going to a Thai restaurant which has a great buffet twice a month on the first and third Saturday. Everybody is spoiled now. No prep, no cooking, no clean up. The only issue is getting the seating for about 20 people but it will all work out. It always does.

Happy Birthday, Sue!

Posted on: 2019/9/7 13:21

Ultraman Re: 09.07.19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Happy B-Day Sue....... many more......

Spent all day on deep clean of the 56..... got it all shined up inside and out. fixed some stuff that wasn't right and ordered some parts from Danchuk...... talked to a sales guy at Danchuk and he has a 55 210 wagon and he gave me a lot of good info on the wagons.....

Huskers on at 2:30 on Fox..... I will be in front of the big screen.....going against Colorado....

Stay out of trouble Guru's...
Posted on: 2019/9/7 15:38

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

bogus Re: 09.07.19
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

ooh!! Happy Birthday Sue!!!! Send her our love Tommy!

I am hanging with Ultraman, so to speak... The Huskers are up 17-0 midway through the 3rd.
Posted on: 2019/9/7 21:47

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

bogus Re: 09.07.19
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

the asshole on TV just called this game a "classic". If by "classic" you mean a near total collapse of the Husker defense, then sure... grrr...
Posted on: 2019/9/7 23:25

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

teebee Re: 09.07.19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Hey guys....slept in a bit this morning, but had told one of the little ole ladies that I fixed her TV (multiple times) that I would come out to see her, as she said her peach tree was full and she wanted me to come pick some before the birds ate them all...so Rosie and I went out and picked 2, 3 gallon buckets full...and they are good, just finished a bowl full of peach cobbler Rosie made.

After that we went over to #2s house and picked up my miter saw and some other tools that I had left over there when I finished up the closet. Took them down to the storage shed and picked on a bed we had there in storage, that I had built for one of the boys several years ago. Took it back and set it up in the room where we just finished.

Then we headed home and I washed the truck and cleaned it pretty thoroughly, inside and out. By then it was time to get ready for church. Got home from church and I threw some steaks on the grill, since then, I've been watching the Royals.

Thinking of Bill today...can't imagine what he and his family are going through. I hope all your teams came out on top today.

Happy birthday to Sue!
Posted on: 2019/9/8 0:56

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.