Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
232 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  DIC
Driver Information Center.

This is the display readout panel on the dash. It’s above the radio for 1984-1989; above the climate controls, 1990-...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 10-15-19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Morning guys....
Posted on: 2019/10/15 12:22

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 10-15-19
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Cold front moved through during the night. Wind is blowing pretty hard from the north, but surprisingly, the temps aren't all that cold, 48 now and headed to upper 60s.

I have a couple of calls to make this morning. I'll go up and pick up a bag of pellets this morning and condition the grill at some point today.
Posted on: 2019/10/15 12:38

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 10-15-19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Quote:

teebee wrote:
I'll fix it tomorrow. I'll also buy a pack of pellets and "condition" it as well.

What kind of pellets? Mouse pellets? Rabbit pellets? Deer pellets? ........... Ooohhhhh!

Went out this morning and to my surprise .... What's this I feel? Cool .... Low humidity ..... Sunshine .... Nice. Today is the start of the so called dry season. I welcome it as well as some cooler morning and evening temperatures. Mid-day will still be hot and sweaty for another 6 weeks or so. Doing some yard stuff after the week of neglect due to being away. Down here I think you could actually watch the grass grow .... literally.
Posted on: 2019/10/15 13:10

GRIS Re: 10-15-19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

OVERCAST AND COOL IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, IT'S RAINING ON THE CHOCTAWS BUT NOT HERE---YET.

I HAVE SEEN NO SIGN OF RESURGENCE IN THE GREEN STUFF ON THE OBSTACLE COURSE. COULD IT BE THAT THE MOWING IS OVER FOR A WHILE? IF SO I'LL SEND THE MOWER IN FOR ANNUAL MAINTENANCE.
IT LEADS A HARD LIFE, THAT MOWER :-)

MAYBE I CAN MAKE A WALLY-WORLD RUN TO TAHLEQUAH TODAY BEFORE IT RAINS.
Posted on: 2019/10/15 13:27

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 10-15-19
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4642 Posts

Good morning all. Rain due here today but had an otherwise beautiful weekend with a bit of a disturbance from the neighbor's dogs yesterday. They leave for days and leave them home. We worked so much around the house this weekend with me starting Friday that the whole weekend was a blur. Yesterday was my one day off and their dogs would not shut up. Turns out two escaped and the one left behind was upset. The entire neighborhood apparently called animal control The people returned last night, then commenced the hollering and screaming of kids.
Allergy season is upon us here again and everyone feels like they've got the flu. Me included. Nursing home issues still continue with the DHS/Reliance takeover. I see it as a good thing and want to give them a chance but when you visit or someone else drops in unexpectedly and sees ugly stuff, then what gives? My lawyer has had colon surgery so he's unavailable to deal with it at the moment.,
I have a truck to design that's going to SEMA and they're rushing me on top of it plus it's an impossible design.
Fingers crossed.
Posted on: 2019/10/15 14:12

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: 10-15-19
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

No, Tommy, WOOD pellets for my new Pit Boss pellet grill....they look a little like rabbet pellets but these, when you burn them in your grill, smell like.....well, wood, hickory, in the case of the ones I bought.

I did load the grill up, primed the auger system and fired it up to burn off impurities and oil left behind from the manufacturing process and to seal the paint. We'll try the grill out for cooking in the next day or two.

Got some stuff done today in the shop. And my butt is dragging tonight.
Posted on: 2019/10/15 23:57

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.