Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  L98
The GM designation for the 5.7 liter, (350 cubic inch), TPI motor. This motor was used in other GM vehicles, but was used in the Corvette from 1985 t...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

TommyT-Bone October the 25th, 2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Hi!
Posted on: 2019/10/25 12:32
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: October the 25th, 2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Sorry to hear about your SIL, tee. Heart disease or cancer is never welcome news, especially when someone is young. We are ALL young here, right GRIS? Too young to be inflicted with a catastrophic illnesses. Sadly, whatever our plans, there is one thing that is inevitable. None of us is getting out of here alive ..... At least in a physical form. Good that the cancer is treatable and operable. Sounds like it was caught in an early stage. Hope for the best. S

Sue has two upcoming surgeries. Corrective facial for her left eyelid. Then left leg and foot has multiple ganglion cysts. Now physical therapy scheduled for her left knee to strengthen muscle due to muscle loss. It's always something. Fortunately nothing life threatening. And the wheel in the sky keeps on turning.
Posted on: 2019/10/25 12:45
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2019/10/25 13:02:37

teebee Re: October the 25th, 2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys....It's a chilly start this morning, 19 now but headed to the upper 50- low 60s.

Didn't get to sleep in, for a couple reasons, one, we have to get #3 GS to school, 2, I have to go get a new battery for #2 GS car....the reason for reason 1.

I'm headed back to finish up the electrical part of the project this morning, then, at some point, we are headed back to the 'city' to pick up the special order from Menards...new siding for the storage shed.

Then this evening, the last regular season home football game.
Posted on: 2019/10/25 12:46

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Matatk Re: October the 25th, 2019
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

TB, sorry to hear about your SIL. Hopefully something they can treat quickly and effectively.

I had a chance to tinker with the car yesterday. I got the timing set and messed with the valves. One or two were a little too tight but I seem to have gotten that taken care of. The injectors make so much noise that I could barely hear them clacking. Had to set them by feel as much as sound. I still need to do the valve covers and clean it up. Then I can put it away for storage.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2019/10/25 12:54

GRIS Re: October the 25th, 2019
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SIL TEE, COLON CA IS PRETTY WELL TREATABLE, IF IT HASN'T SPREAD.

IT'S STILL RAINING HERE, I WANT MY DROUGHT BACK! #1 GS AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A SLOPPY MESS TOMORROW.

MADE IT OVER TO TAHLEQUAH EARLY, GOT MY HAIRCUT AND HAD BREAKFAST AT THE WHEELHOUSE. NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY,
MAY LOAD UP SOME .222 MAG NOW THAT I HAVE A GOOD 55 GRAIN LOAD IDENTIFIED.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

TIME FLIES LIKE AN ARROW; FRUIT FLIES LIKE A BANANA.
MARX

Attach file:

jpg  TBELL.jpg (17.80 KB)
12496_5db3146a99cea.jpg 515X354 px
Posted on: 2019/10/25 15:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: October the 25th, 2019
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

LOL T-Bell

Almost like thinking people in China eat American style Chinese food or going to Olive Garden for Italian food. Best meal to eat out in America is breakfast.
Posted on: 2019/10/25 16:05

Ultraman Re: October the 25th, 2019
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

Big 10-4 on the all American Breakfast Tommy..... We got us a place out on The 80 interchange called the Huddle House...... bunch of big guys slaving over a hot grill making eggs and bacon and flap jacks.... A cup of hot C to wash it down wid and I'm good for 500 miles....

Yeah T if they caught it early she has every chance at being cured.... Prayers are on the way.......

Passed my DOT physical today and went to the skin doc and the bone cruncher...... sumbich gave me a liquid Nitrogen bath it seemed like.....damnation that stings........ maybe a little something for the pain....like a dram of Jim Beam...... rocks........ just a taste for medicinal purposes.........

Husker home game tomorrow....you know where I will be....... have a good night Guru's....
Posted on: 2019/10/26 0:09

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: October the 25th, 2019
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Well, our financial planner caught us, barely, at the football game and gave us a quick run down on retirement date for Rosie.......looks like April 1 is the most opportune day for her. Now we start planning things in earnest.

With the win tonight, our football team, clinched a home field advantage next week for the first round of playoffs. So our "last" home game tonight, ends up not being the "last" home game this season.

Posted on: 2019/10/26 2:57

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.