Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  NHMS
New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This is the new name for New Hampshire International Speedway from now on. ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 12 NOVEMBER 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

GOOD MORNING, Y'ALL---
Posted on: 2019/11/12 13:16

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 12 NOVEMBER 19
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

CLEAR CALM AND COLD IN THE NATIONS THIS MORNING, 14 AT TAHLEQUAH, 24 OUTSIDE THE KITCHEN WINDOW. ALGORE EAT YOUR HEART OUT :-) THE CHEROKEES THINK A SUNNY 14 IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAYS WEATHER TANTRUM, COLD, WINDY, AND EVERY KIND OF PRECIPITATION BUT HAIL.

THE MEDIA ARE, OF COURSE, STILL PIMPING "GLOBAL WARMING" FROM THEIR WARM, WELL LIGHTED STUDIOS. OR IS IT "CLIMATE CHANGE" NOW?
"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."

AND IN THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA THEY WILL ARREST YOU FOR EATING A SANDWICH ON A TRAIN PLATFORM, BUT IT'S OK TO PISS ON THE SIDEWALK.

"CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER", SAID ALICE.

Posted on: 2019/11/12 13:30

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 12 NOVEMBER 19
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

The world's gone crazier. Did anybody pay any attention to population control as it was proposed back in the late 60's and 70's? I contributed to the entrance of but one additional human to this earthly plane. I was thinking the other day about starvation and drought in impoverished nations but you don't hear much about it anymore. I'm thinking all the space junk floating around in orbit must be shielding the planet from some of the suns heating rays. ;). Then there is the cooling of the Earths core. I'm thinking that like a fresh, hot meatball, over time the Earths core will cool. Then the human race will find another planet to infect. We have all the great entertainment provided by the Great Orange One and the three ring circus known as the Democratic Party. Makes me want to search Carnival Cruise Line's web site and check on the more important things. What are the latest and greatest deals?
Posted on: 2019/11/12 14:19

teebee Re: 12 NOVEMBER 19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys...Didn't get home until 8:30 last night and was tired. Stopped in to see my sis on the way home. It was a good day up at the school. A good bunch of kids he's got this year. It was real windy and cold, 14 was the highest I saw on the truck thermo. It was down to 7 by the time I got back.

The back thermo, this morning, is saying 1.7 degrees....yes that is a decimal point there, supposed to make a big comeback though hitting highs in the mid 50s. We'll see...

I have a funeral for a friend from the church who passed, somewhat unexpectedly last week. His health hadn't been all that good, but still not expected.

This afternoon, I'll be be putting cabinets together.
Posted on: 2019/11/12 14:24

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 12 NOVEMBER 19
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

a balmy 3 degrees here but the sun is out.... and I like that better also.... Just working along on stuff.....supposed to be in the 60's again the latter part of the week..... and I'm all for that....

Not much else going on.... global cooling and global warming.... climate change.... all politics at this point, old mother earth will do what she will do and we are just along for the ride. I do know that there is money in climate change for research and development for green stuff..... so do all you want to bring on the green but don't mess with my fossil fuels...... I love dem fossil fuels....

Have a day of no remorse my bruthas......

Posted on: 2019/11/12 15:20

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

teebee Re: 12 NOVEMBER 19
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

With the help of one of the sons (of the older couple, and former student) and another member of our church, we got the cabinets assembled in about 2 1/2 hours. Then hatched a plan for tomorrow, to get them hung. The son, who lives in the Denver area, will be heading home tomorrow afternoon/early evening, so we want to have the cabinets hung before then. The son is a professional builder, well he has one of the more successful framing crews in the Denver area, where they frame multi-million homes for the likes of Mike Shanahan, former Broncos coach. But building cabinets is a bit out of his expertise, but loved every minute of building the cabinets....and can't wait until tomorrow when we start hanging them.

The project is making good progress.
Posted on: 2019/11/13 4:43

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.