Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
135 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  C4
Abbreviation for the 4th generation of Corvettes built from 1984-1996....
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 2003 Anniversary Coupe automatic
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

I am listing this 50th Anniversary model coupe (RPO Z25), that has been well cared for, for a friend of mine. It has had 2 previous owners. The original owner put 40k on it and the second owner another 32k. The Current owner has had it for ten years and has only put 10k miles on it. It now has a total of 82K. The reason for selling? Well, the owner just has not had the time to enjoy it like he thought, and now can use the money for other endeavors.

Like most Corvettes from 2003, this one has the LS1 346ci engine, and 4 speed Automatic transmission. The gorgeous maroon paint shows some signs that this Corvette was driven, but very presentable, and many of the imperfections could be buffed out with a little elbow grease. The linen (color) leather seats show very little signs of wear (if any). All the correct equipment is included, the maroon paint, linen color interior, champagne color wheels and this one still sports most of the 50th Anniversary decals. This car is also a dual roof model and has the transparent roof panel as well as the body colored one. It has Michelin AS+3 non run-flat tires that have less than 5000 miles on them.

Maintenance was given to this car on a regular basis. It drives like a Corvette should, tight, responsive and it has the F55 Magnetic ride shocks. It comes with a fairly new (about 18 months) red car cover. Asking price is $17,000, but there is a little room to wiggle. Title is free and clear. If you are interested in this beautiful 50th Anniversary model 2003 Corvette coupe, private message me and I will see to it that you get the contact information.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

[img]https://i.imgur.com/tiN5SsQ.jpg?1[/img]

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image
Posted on: 2020/1/5 23:46

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 2003 Anniversary Coupe automatic
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Just talking to the owner, he's had very little response from his ads, so wants me to reduce the price on this very nice C5 to $15,000.
Posted on: 2020/5/21 15:30

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

bogus Re: 2003 Anniversary Coupe automatic
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

That price is most realistic... thanks to the C8 release and COVID, there has been a real tanking.

In fact, as nice as this is, $15k is still a bit high... sad to say. If this was a 6spd manual, the tune would be different.
Posted on: 2020/5/22 16:16

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

j3studio Re: 2003 Anniversary Coupe automatic
Elite Guru
Western Philadelphia Burbs
4245 Posts

I'm putting in a definitive thumbs-up for these wonderful cars—we hope to never part with our 50th Anniversary convertible. Some notes:

1) The coupes (4,085 produced) are actually substantially rarer than the convertibles (7,547 made). There was no Z06 version of the 50th Anniversary edition.

2) Both roofs were ordered on about 53% of coupes.

3) The coupes were the actual Indy pace cars, so the exterior graphics are only "correct" on coupes. Those graphics were always dealer-installed, and some folks, perhaps including the original owner of this car, chose not to install the full set. If the next owner wanted the full decal install, they remain available.

4) The 50th Anniversary cars came well-equipped. They were the first Corvettes to have standard magnetic ride, which fundamentally changed the livability of the C5, especially for long trips. They also include everything in Preferred Equipment Group 1 (Memory Package, power telescoping and manual tilting steering column, Head-Up Display, Twilight Sentinal, and electrochromic mirrors).

5) The Shale interior color makes the 50th Anniversary cockpit feel far more open and airy than the black that was in almost every other C5. Chevrolet would re-use the interior color once—on the 2004 Commemorative Edition cars.

6) Our 50th Anniversary was our first Corvette, so it took us a while to catch on to the little extras such as the leather elbow rests and grips on the doors. Those elbow rests and grips swiftly made it to the Corvette aftermarket, but they were standard on the 50th Anniversary.

Best wishes on the sale.

Posted on: 2020/5/23 18:17
Edited by j3studio on 2020/5/23 18:33:12

Louis, 2012 Centennial Edition Coupe

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.