Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 19.III.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING TO YOU---
Posted on: 2020/3/19 13:23

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 19.III.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

ANOTHER DISMAL, GRAY, DRIPPY DAY IN THE NATIONS. HEAVY RAIN LAST NIGHT WHEN EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY SATURATED. THIS IS SO TIRESOME.

STILL WORKING ON THE GUN STOCK, OFF AND ON, I LIKE SANDING ALMOST AS MUCH AS TEE LIKES PLUMBING AND DON'T STICK WITH IT LONG.

OSU HAS CANCELED CLASSES FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEMESTER, GONE TO ON LINE ONLY. #3 GRANDSON IS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, ASIDE FROM THE LACK POF FEEDBACK AND INTERACTION, HE'S STUCK WITH A RESIDENTIAL LEASE. #4 IS HOME DUE TO U OF A SHUT DOWN, DON'T KNOW WHEN OR IF THEY WILL RESTART CLASSES.

MAJOR CONCERN NOW IS #1 GRANDDAUGHTER DOING HER CLINICAL ROTATIONS. IF THOSE ARE CANNED IT WILL BE A MAJOR DISRUPTION, AND THEN THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF INFECTION :-(

Attach file:

jpg  ATT174698.jpg (52.52 KB)
12496_5e73779b4ced2.jpg 480X535 px
Posted on: 2020/3/19 13:39

vetteblondie Re: 19.III.20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Was dreary today but considerably warmer. We have storms rolling in potential with tornadoes and such. That should start about the time I head home from work. Arron came in from GM tech training last night, got stuck in a nasty wreck halfway home stranded for about an hour but he'd rather come home late and sleep in his own bed He's off today so I'm sure many naps on his agenda. He knew his instructor there for years so while he was tearing apart and reassembling transmissions, they had good visits since it was just the two of them. Hoping for a slow day myself at the office, have plenty of jobs waiting on owner to get to . Y 'all have a nice day.
Posted on: 2020/3/19 15:13

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 19.III.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Howdy.

All is going in the right direction here at the Casey compound. Sue is healing up. My April trip to So Carolina for a bat mitzvah have been cancelled. And my cruise in May is unlikely. Flights, rental car, cruise and hotels all have to be dealt with. I HATE dealing with that kind of $#!+. Time consuming and I'll end up with future credits. Then I'll have to deal with that $#!+ later. Why doesn't everybody just take a Lysol shower and breath in the fumes.

Rigginfriggin modecken shidilibop!
Posted on: 2020/3/19 15:47

Matatk Re: 19.III.20
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Cool and overcast here today. It was supposed to warm up but I don't see it happening.

More and more places are shutting down around here. I believe the mall just shut down yesterday which is surprising because that should have been closed before restaurants in my opinion. I have heard of other states closing school until the end of the year but I don't think that's necessary. Only time will tell.

Local sales have slowed down but people are still looking for deals on the internet. I've shipped a few things in the past couple of days.

Luckily with all this free time Marcus will have time to finish the Honda

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2020/3/19 15:48

TommyT-Bone Re: 19.III.20
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  barn find.jpg (42.88 KB)
852_5e739493f4158.jpg 720X684 px
Posted on: 2020/3/19 15:49

vetteblondie Re: 19.III.20
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Agreed. If people would observe simple hygeine practices this would be a non issue IMHO.
On another note, in case you all missed Good Morning Ameria - this is in my home town. The family is one of those 'couponers' and has a ton of stuff stocked up at their house - so they used it in this fashion. We all thought it was humorous and the price is the same for a normal dozen roses. Same vase, same greenery, sme everything just tp instead of flowers. Of course there's the haters and the trolls on their FB page. One lady from Minnesota bashing him. There's always one lol
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/liv ... navirus-pandemic-69677660
Posted on: 2020/3/19 17:08

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

bogus Re: 19.III.20
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

It's been grey and rainy around here for the last week. Makes staying inside much easier, really... and it's been chilly cool - 50-55F, which is much lower than norm, add in the rain, and if feels like November in Delaware.

Otherwise, all is good here. We are healthy and avoiding people. The downside, the job hunt has been slowed massively.
Posted on: 2020/3/19 17:09

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

GRIS Re: 19.III.20
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:

On another note, in case you all missed Good Morning Ameria - this is in my home town. The family is one of those 'couponers' and has a ton of stuff stocked up at their house - so they used it in this fashion. We all thought it was humorous and the price is the same for a normal dozen roses. Same vase, same greenery, sme everything just tp instead of flowers. Of course there's the haters and the trolls on their FB page. One lady from Minnesota bashing him. There's always one lol
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/liv ... navirus-pandemic-69677660

THERE ARE IN THIS COUNTRY A CLASS OF PEOPLE HAUNTED BY THE POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEWHERE SOMEONE IS LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN.
Posted on: 2020/3/19 19:48

teebee Re: 19.III.20
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

HEY GUYS...Busy day. Got up and around and out to the shop to get a few things done before going up to the church hall to start installing the paneling. Just myself, Rosie and two other guys. Keeping within the requirements of numbers and distance. 4 hours down and we got about 1/3 of the paneling up. We aren't in any big hurry though. We'll work more on it tomorrow. After getting to a good stopping point, Rosie and I went over to the 'city' to help GS #1 and his fiance move from one apartment to a larger one. Luckily GS #2 and 3 were there to help.

Was a breezy but not too bad a day, until about the time we headed home from the 'city' and by then, the north wind was howling and quite cold. Cold tomorrow then moderating over the weekend.

Posted on: 2020/3/20 3:27

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.