Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
148 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  RPO
Regular Production Order. These are the codes that GM uses to identify options.

For example, LT1 is the RPO for the engine used from 1992-1996.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 8TH DAY, 8TH MONTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

GOOD MORNING---
Posted on: 2020/8/8 12:29

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 8TH DAY, 8TH MONTH
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SUNNY AND STICKY IN THE NATIONS 90% & 75 DEGREES. THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL FOR THE DAY, BUT AT LEAST THERE'S A LITTLE BREEZE.

DARLING WIFE IS GONE, THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING. PUPPY KEEPS WANDERING THE HOUSE LOOKING FOR GRANDMA.

THE CAT IS DOCTORED AND FED, THE PUP IS DRAINED AND IN THE PEN; THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY: BREAKFAST AT THE BOOMERANG OR A HAM & PIMENTO CHEESE SANDWICH ON TOASTED RYE.

THINK I'LL MAKE A PASS THRU THE FLEA MARKET LATER.

Posted on: 2020/8/8 12:37

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 8TH DAY, 8TH MONTH
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Washed the fleet a couple of days ago. Talked myself into driving the 90 around for a bit. Glad I did. So much fun running through the gears listening to some rock and roll at an elevated volume. Not loud enough that I couldn't hear the exhaust bellow as I ran gears 1-5. Only brief stints in 5 as I was running around mostly residential roads. She runs as good as she ever did. My main repair issue I still haven't addressed is the headlamp motors. I don't do much night driving anymore so I haven't really pushed myself to fix it. Have the manual override option so that's another excuse I often use to delay wrenching time. Anyway, all but the 928 are roadworthy.

MIL is improving and not complaining much about pain. She has started walking. Feeding tube has been removed. The doctors have never performed a surgery on someone with as much damage as she had. Most of it was brought to light when they opened her up. They said she was within days of dying. Sue's cousin Josh is the one that got the doctors to consider the surgery so kudos to him for making an effort and placing the calls.

Sunny and hot is the forecast. Sounds about right for August. If only Covid would up and disappear. It would be nice to return to normal. At least a Tommy-T type of normal.
Posted on: 2020/8/8 13:14

teebee Re: 8TH DAY, 8TH MONTH
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Morning guys...slept in until I got a phone call asking if I was around...UH, yeah, I'm around, but not out of bed...yet.

Tommy, so glad yo hear your MIL is doing well. prayers are helpful. Gris stay out of trouble, with DW gone, it might be a bit difficult for you....

Not a lot on the agenda for the next few days. Friend wanted us to come see them in New Mexico, but we are ministering at church today, our Anniversary is tomorrow (45 years), I've got lumber truck coming on Tuesday and cabinet parts coming...I don't know when for sure, but they were shipped Thursday, so anytime, Wednesday Rosie has a Dr appointment and I have a massage scheduled, then Friday#3 and fammily are coming out to visit and then friends are returning on Sunday....just not enough time for everything.

Have a great day guys.
Posted on: 2020/8/8 14:23

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 8TH DAY, 8TH MONTH
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Congrats on the 45'er coming up Tom....that's a big deal...maybe take your bride to the movie....wait can't do that....how about out to eat at your favorite restaurant...wait can't do that either.... how about a six pack of Summer Shandy and a drive out to someplace to watch the sunset....and have some laughs on the last 45 years..... cheers to you both......

hot hot hot.....just got in from mowing and cutting out thistles in the road ditch in front of the house..... now I am in for the duration..... wish I had somewhere to go... like church.... wait can't do that either...... how about a riot I could go to a riot...no restrictions there....or I could wear my Trump 2020 shirt in downtown Portland and start a riot... yeah...now that sounds like fun...I will make sure I wear my mask......
Posted on: 2020/8/8 16:16

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.