Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
218 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS 9.III.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

HOLA, AMIGOS---
Posted on: 2021/3/9 14:03

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 9.III.21
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

SUNNY AND BREEZY IN THE NATIONS, 58 ON THE FRONT PORCH. THAT'S A NICE START :-)

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. DARLING WIFE IS DEFINITELY DOING BETTER. NOW IF SHE WILL JUST REFRAIN FROM OVER-DOING, THERE MAY BE SOME RESOLUTION SHORT OF SURGERY.

OUR MEXICANA GRANDDAUGHTER-IN-LAW-TO-BE IS COMING OVER TOMORROW TO HELP GRANDMA. A REAL SWEETHEART, THAT GIRL!

THERE ARE BETTER DAYS TO BE, GURUS---
Posted on: 2021/3/9 14:13

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: 9.III.21
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  To be.jpg (39.11 KB)
852_60478a085d448.jpg 1100X235 px
Posted on: 2021/3/9 14:45

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Today I know I'm alive. Older man once said "If you wake up in the morning and feel pain you know you are alive." It only hurts when I move. Back from my delivery. The crew forgot to bring the picks. Kinda hard to plant things without a pick. Moron that later.
Posted on: 2021/3/9 14:49

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Attach file:

jpg  Don't do.jpg (88.66 KB)
852_60478b8973b17.jpg 700X1429 px
Posted on: 2021/3/9 14:51

vetteblondie Re: 9.III.21
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

My apologies for absence - Marcus, my condolences to you and your family - that was a nice write up you posted on her behalf. Prayers sent and glad you were able to be with her her. There's nothing like a mother's love and I want mine back daily.
My freind received a very nice send-off Saturday morning. He got his "last ride" motorcycle-wise from one of his fellow Fugarwe brothers, who also happened to have been his last Probie as well as a preacher. He officiated and then rode Diz's Harley to the gravesite. Was quite the turnout of Harleys as well as other friends and associates. The ambulance service he worked for used his bus to carry his casket in , and two medic services provided a dual helicopter flyover, MedicOne also gave his "last call" and that unit that carried him left with lights and sirens from the gravesite. He also received his 21-gun salute. Afterward, the clubhouse hosted catered bbq for all who attended. I also made a nursing home visit later, Sunday I just moped all day. Yesteday, got the house straightened up and some plants outside. That sums up my weekend.
It's been a very beautiful 70-plus here the last couple days with lows even above 50. The week after next we'll have some cold lows but then back up after that so more plants can be out of my house, I need my space back.
Tee I read something about a new mattress and you're sleeping well - what is this mattress? We're in search of one
Y'all have a good day

Posted on: 2021/3/9 18:49

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: 9.III.21
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, Up early again and off to church, then headed over to the 'city' to gather some information on a project I'm bidding, pick up a few groceries,pick up some materials for a project I'm working on and have a mirror cut for a frame. Back home I installed the tarp cover on the pickup, lifetime warranty on it and they sent a replacement. Then my favorite thing in the world, fixing my sprinkler system. Apparently, someone ran over one of the heads and broke it off, so dug that out and replaced the fitting, and installed a new head. When I finished that, Rosie was trying to trim up the rose bushes, so I jumped in to help her do that....now my hands and forearms are pecked with pokes from that and I was bleeding all up and down them.

After that I got an Amazon delivery...my shade screen mesh for my awning...so I decided to try and get that stuff stuck up, even though I didn't get the ring hooks or cable I'll use to tie it down. Rosie and I got the short one put up and decided to call GS #2 to help with the other two. He came over and we got those done as well. Then put drawer fronts on the drawers on the cabinet I am building. Busy freaking day.

Letty, we have been looking at beds for more than a year. Almost decided to go with a "Purple" then #3 told us they had bought a "Puffy" and said they were extremely happy with it. So we started researching that one as well. What we found was, the "puffy" is very highly rated, guaranteed for life and offer a 100 day trial, you don't like it, they give you your money back and they will take care of getting rid of it..but not cheap. We figure if it is guaranteed for life it should be the last money we spend on a bed for us. www.puffy.com we bought a King sized "Royal" and a set of their sheets (also warranted for life). We are sleeping so good... I have not gotten up once, in the middle of the night, since we got it. If you are interested let me know as I can get you a discount. PM your email address and I will send that to you.
Posted on: 2021/3/10 2:01

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.