Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
223 user(s) are online (194 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

GOOD MORNING ALL---
Posted on: 2021/9/15 13:17

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7637 Posts

SEMI-SUNNY IN THE NATIONS 71/70, HIGH OF 88 FORECAST. NOT MUCH ON THE AGENDA TODAY, I'LL TAKE THE TRUCK IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE.

JUST ABOUT GOT EVERYTHING PUT AWAY FROM TRIP. THE NON FUNCTIONING MOJO DOVE WAS NOT THE BATTERY HOLDER AS WE THOUGHT BUT THE DECOY IT'S SELF, MOTOR PROBABLY. GUESS I'LL HAVE TO BUY A REPLACEMENT.

ALWAYS SOME DAMN THING---GASSED UP THE TOMATO, GAGE SAID 3/4 TANK, PUT IN TEN GALLONS.
Posted on: 2021/9/15 13:33

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4645 Posts

good morning. In the office a tad early today, figures - no phone calls yesterday but the minute I leave I've missed 3 acording to the answering service. Oh well, handled now. If the day wasn't bad enough yesterday the drive home was the cherry on top. Couple of vehicles nearly hit me, one semi pulled crossways in front of me, he HAD to have saw me coming that close, and an SUV pulled out in front of me short then wouldn't GTFO when I left the gym. I am now looking for either a 69 Fleetwood Brougham bright pink with bullhorns on thehood, spinner rims and a loud ass stereo or an orange and white 77 Chevy square body, jacked to the sky on giant tires, with a train horn and chicken lights. I'm puttin concrete in the fenders. One way or another I'll be seen or at least not hurt.

Beautiful day here again today would love to be at the beach. I need to book an el cheapo trip to PCB with a one way ticket. Fingers crossed for peace and quiet today.
Tommy - about that giant wind chime, I do happen to have one, I can just put it farther toward the neighbor's fence and leave a fan on it lol I have this one: There's a sound link in there also.
https://www.chimetime.com/product/cori ... ls-65-inch-windchime.html
Posted on: 2021/9/15 14:05

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Sue's computer issues are pretty much resolved. She has to learn a new way to get to the same place but the files are there. Kudos to a Best Buy Geek that literally spent a couple of hours with us on the workbench getting it to where everything was as she wanted it. Had to restore a 2016 Quikbooks that proved to be hassle as we tried to input the user info. Got a free version of a file reader so she can see her inventory dead lists. I still have an issue with returning the computer I cancelled. I have the computer but they have no fully processed the billing so I can't return it till it is charged to my cc. 91 vert got towed to the shop this morning for its fuel delivery problem. I'm gonna get everything running if it kills me. I ordered new hardlamp motors for the 91 as well. Have to get a pair for the 90. I've only put that off since I bought the 90 in 2002. But it will get fixed Waiting on delivery of a vehicle speed sensor for the 90 as well. It's easier to find gold than find a vss for a 90. The 90 is running like a raped ape except for the stalling on stopping problem and no speedometer reading. That should all be vss related. Eventually I'll get the 928 back into the shop for the clutch slave and loose shifter issue. Mechanically it starts and sounds great. Then there is the issue with Sue's high low beam switch on the column. That's pretty straight forward. My 911 is running great. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
Posted on: 2021/9/15 17:09

teebee Re: WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Hey guys, no idle hands here. Up early and off to the church/rectory/hall for the work day. Ended up with about 10 kids from the high school and a sponsor there to help. we got several trees down and cleaned up, trimming bushes and cleaning up the grounds.
Posted on: 2021/9/15 22:37

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14734 Posts

Ok ok.....calling all C6 forum votes in.... over the weekend I went from 3 up to now 2 behind..... anyone not voted for me? I'm just saying.....pretty suspicious that was way ahead and then by morning it was a complete turn around..... does that sound familiar? Teeb has a commanding lead in the unmodified group and we are calling that race early with 85% of the precincts in....

in the modified it is still too close to call.... any help will be appreciated..... I am not begging I am being persistent...

Nice day here today so I came home early and mowed and now I'm headed to the big chair..... catch you on the flip flop Guru's.......
Posted on: 2021/9/15 23:33
Edited by Ultraman on 2021/9/16 0:03:52

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.