Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
214 user(s) are online (183 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

vetteblondie New Year’s Eve 2021
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4640 Posts

Good morning - dreary again today but warm and wet. Having coffee then hope to get Christmas stuff down and house picked up . One of the inside plants in the dining room is giving off a scent that aggravates my allergies a bit, need to relocate it when I figure out which it is. Smells like musty dirt. The dander from the dog ain’t helping any. She needs a bath and I’m in no mood for that chore.
Y’all have a good one and let’s get rid of 2021 and all it’s issues

Attach file:

jpeg  690659BE-98CF-4C65-B349-DC8CC25A3CAF.jpeg (35.26 KB)
619_61cf19f03416a.jpeg 655X468 px
Posted on: 2021/12/31 14:55

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33757 Posts

Bringing in the New Year always makes me think of BillH and Brad. Miss you my brothers.

May the new year bring us good fortune and health. You never know what you've got till it's gone. I remember thinking in 2019 something has got to give. Everything was going along just a little too smoothly for a little too long. Life is not like that. There are trials and tribulations that surface that challenge you. I think life is not meant to be Heaven but I don't want to live in Hell for years either. Make the best of what we have. Lemons and lemonade comes to mind. Happy New Year everyone.

Posted on: 2021/12/31 18:00

Matatk Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22802 Posts

Good Afternoon CGs!

I think about those guys too, Tommy. Strange world where you have friends you've never met before and they have a positive impact on your life.

Letty, maybe it is the dirt and not the plant. I seem to recall in the past we had some indoor plants where the dirt had some growth in it that caused a smell.

Tommy, on the wife front I went on an hour long walk in the woods with the wife and kids. That seemed to appease her so she's slightly less perturbed by the sight of me. That's a step in the right direction.

Happy New Year's Eve to all. Have a safe night.
Posted on: 2021/12/31 20:12

Ultraman Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14727 Posts

hey hey now...... the key to marital bliss is just doing everything she wants you to do..... see? no problemo....

getting ready for the big blizzard coming tonight and tomorrow.... pot of chili on and wood by the fireplace and snowblower ready to go..... long as the internet stays up it will be good.....

I was thinking the other day about Bill when they were telling that the area he lived in was getting a massive snow storm....wondering where his 67 ended up..... also what Brad would have thought to how that whole mess called Minneapolis would have affected him. Hope his family are all doing well

better get my comfy clothes on.... and the dogs tucked in around me in the big chair..... Happy New Year everyone....
Posted on: 2021/12/31 20:38

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33757 Posts

Quote:

Matatk wrote:
Tommy, on the wife front I went on an hour long walk in the woods with the wife and kids. That seemed to appease her so she's slightly less perturbed by the sight of me. That's a step in the right direction.

I think that was teebee that made that reference your referring to.

I'll never make Sue completely happy ..... as it should be.
A marriage (or relationship) without conflict would be boring.
Posted on: 2021/12/31 23:48

teebee Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey folks, another quick start and out to the place we were working on the counter tops. Worked on it until about noon and came home to work in the shop for a while.

Had church service this evening and now just settling in for the evening.

Yea, I think that was me....matt.

I hope you all have a wonderful new years eve and I wish the best for each and every one of my friends here at the guru.
Posted on: 2022/1/1 1:57

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

bogus Re: New Year’s Eve 2021
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

Hey gang!

Still here... just been sidetracked! Been on vaca, being lazy... doing chores... watching the rain...

Happy New Year one and all!!!
Posted on: 2022/1/1 2:48

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.