Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
229 user(s) are online (204 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  4+3
This is the manual transmission from 1984-1988.

It’s a Borg-Warner Super T-10 with a planetary overdrive attached to the tail shaft housing.
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 16.III.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

GOOD MORNING
Posted on: 2022/3/16 13:15

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 16.III.22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7627 Posts

THE SUN IS SHINING ON THE NATIONS AND IT'S 45 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH. THE WEATHER WIZARDS ARE PROMISING 75 THIS AFTERNOON. AIN'T NO FLIES ON THAT!

ALL IS WELL, SO FAR, GOT NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY.

MY BEST TO ALL OF Y'ALL :-)
Posted on: 2022/3/16 13:21

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 16.III.22
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

Good morning - slept like the dead last night - direly needed.
Beautiful day today, supposed to be spring the next two days. Oneta passed her swallowing test so as promised I'll take her a coke tonight as well as a green fedora style hat and a shamrock plant for St. Pat's day. Would like to go to the park and get a walk in since it'll be nice also. Sun sets at 7 now so might do that before going to the hospital. I have a doc appt at 1, would like to just not come back today and come back Friday. Come to think of it, I just might do that.
Posted on: 2022/3/16 14:40

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 16.III.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

I'm hoping the pain I've been in will pass soon. Just a big aching body. It usually goes away. Then I forget about it and take feeling good for granted. I push through the pain and keep on doing stuff albeit at a slower more controlled pace. I won't let it keep me down. I start off stiff and gain mobility mid day then it starts going the other way back to stiffness. That's why after 07:30 PM I pretty much just sit in my recliner. I've been battling arthitis since I was in my twenties. Just keep pushing on. I take OTC meds like ibuprofen to ease it and Ben Gay applied morning and evening. I kick myself in the ass now for not taking advantage of military disability benefits but I was just a proud idiot that was never big on taking handouts. In my life I collected about 6 weeks of unemployment benefits, never had food stamps or housing assistance. I believed strongly in self sufficiency and had a huge work ethic. Paid thousand upon thousand in medical co-pays. Never filed for bankruptcy. If I want what I want today I still have to work at it. Not for it. I have all I need or want and more. My point here is .... I don 't know. I just went off on a ramble.
Posted on: 2022/3/16 15:07

Matatk Re: 16.III.22
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22802 Posts

Good Morning CGs!

Decent day here. Starting to warm up a bit. We need a couple of good heavy rainstorms to wash the copious amounts of salt off the roadways so I can drive my car.

Speaking of the car got a decent deal on a used set of radio flyer bi-xenon headlights for the Corvette. Should make a big difference at night.

Marcus, congrats on selling the car. Hope you can find the next one quickly.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/3/16 16:34

Ultraman Re: 16.III.22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14729 Posts

...Not, so fast there Matthew...... I told the guy in Grapevine AR that I wanted to do a wire transfer from his bank to mine....he said he would but had already sent a cashiers check for the amount of the car a some extra for the shipper. He overnighted it. So it came in today and it was a cashiers check from TD Bank in Massachusetts on some Window Company up there. The check was for $12,500 more than the price of the car.

I sent him a text saying basically WTF..... he says just give it to the shipper when he gets there for the car it is for other things I have bought in your area..... no...wait it gets weirder.... then he says take an extra amount for yourself for helping me out..... and he keeps after me about cashing the Cashiers check.... is it cashed yet?

I took it to my banker and he just said you need to tell him wire transfer of forget it.... and that is what I did...and when I told the guy I never heard back.... so the car is still for sale or hell I should just keep it...... do I have a target on my back here..... got a Cancer policy bill from Aetna the other day..... we don't have a cancer policy with Aetna.... and never have had....... sonsabiches.......
Posted on: 2022/3/16 23:32

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: 16.III.22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

Marcus, I don't know if your kidding or serious. I'm sure you should know about the cashier check fraud scheme. If you never heard of it then news must travel slow to Nebraska. ;) I would hate to sell any big ticket item these days. So much deception in the world today. We get notices for government agency annual certificate renewals from non government agencies. They charge a hefty processing fee. lol
Posted on: 2022/3/17 1:50

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.