Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
167 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Weather Stripping
It should be soft and pliable. Tears, rips and holes are red flags that the seals are bad.

Corvette weather stripping is a known problem. Replaci...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

Ultraman Thursday 28th
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

So nice to talk to you all......
Posted on: 2022/4/28 14:28

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: Thursday 28th
Huskerland
14706 Posts

its an unbelievable day here.....warm sunny and no wind... I know right.... no wind.... so far anyway...

got so much to do around the place you will start calling me Tommy 2.... I was presented a list this morning from the Doc lining up my entire weekend.... so much for having fun.... oh well...maybe it will rain.... yep... good chance it looks like but then we will just switch over to the indoor list.....

just go wid da flow Guru's
Posted on: 2022/4/28 14:33

GRIS Re: Thursday 28th
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

HI MARCUS---

CLOUDY, SLIGHT BREEZE, 63 DEGREES, WAITING FOR THE RAIN.

ALSO WAITING FOR THE TRUCK WITH DARLING WIFE'S ELABORATE HEATER FOR THE BACK OF THE HOUSE.

GOT OUT EARLY WITH THE WONDERDOG, GOT HIM FED AND DID A FEW THINGS OUTSIDE.

I NOW UNDERSTAND THE NEW TAG DEAL. BEFORE I HAD TO BUY A REGULAR TAG AND KEEP IT IN THE CAR; THE PURPLE HEART TAG WAS FREE. NOW YOU GET ONLY ONE TAG AND HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. SO THE STATE SAVES ON PLATES AND THE PUBLIC GETS A LITTLE LESS HASSLE.

GRIS PROVERB: A PURPLE HEART AND A DOLLAR WILL GET YOU A CUP OF COFFEE; A PURPLE HEART TAG WILL GET YOU A WARNING RATHER THAN A TICKET :-)

Attach file:

png  FAU.png (447.65 KB)
12496_626aaa4ea8cd3.png 640X455 px
Posted on: 2022/4/28 14:50

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: Thursday 28th
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

good afternoon - another beautiful day here, unfortunately I'm stuck indoors in front of a computer at work
Yes, Marcus it was the GS that got hit. It was the kid's first wreck, he felt bad and he was polite. His insurance finally called me when I got home last night around 7 to admit fault and then told me a rental and what not would be my responsibility. I lost my ever loving shit. No, it won't. I refuse to be inconvenienced by their customer's lack of paying attention. Period. I told her I had an attorney on standby if need be or my company could sue theirs i didn't care how it went. She tried to be a bit snarky and I told her flat out to lose her attitude that I am not the one to get sideways with. She tried to tell me I had to use one of "their" shops also to which I informed her that no, I do not. I will use my shop and my choice of parts as it's MY car and I am the victim. I have worked at a body shop and am familiar with the process, from body work to dealing with insurance companies and I will have MY car fixed to suit ME.
Speaking of which, the shop my car is at, he pays Arron to do a lot of his work and I have been told that "we" will be starting the teardown of my car tonight. I packed my get-dirty clothes but honestly am in no kind of mood to be doing any of that sort of mess. I'm off tomorrow and would rather go spend a c-note on a good bottle of bourbon and sip on that a bit instead with a good steak.
Posted on: 2022/4/28 17:51

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: Thursday 28th
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Letty, sounds like you were ready to "Release The Kraken".

Picked up the lumber for the trailer repair for a new bed. Sue brought the trailer to the shop and the repairman said "I thought you would have the old lumber taken outout. I don't have time to do that." So home I went, gathered some tools and went back to remove the trailer bed. Not on my list of things to do today. All I could say was Riggin friggin sassafrasson shidilibop. Now I have to go to the dump to get rid of the old wood. Totally f'd up my day. Looks like nothing I thought I was gonna do will get done. Other than that .... Life is good.
Posted on: 2022/4/28 18:36

Ultraman Re: Thursday 28th
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Atta girl VB... sometimes you just gotta get in their face.... and it will take a C note to get a couple of good steaks and a decent bottle of booze these days....

been out working in the Greenhouse..... it's hot in there....
Posted on: 2022/4/28 21:18

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.