Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
218 user(s) are online (192 user(s) are browsing Forums)

TommyT-Bone, more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS SATURDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

OFF TO TULSA AGAIN, NEVER GOT THERE YESTERDAY. HARVEY QUIT ON ME. MAYBE FUEL PUMP?
Posted on: 2022/5/28 11:24

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: SATURDAY MORNING
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

come on Harvey what the heck? hope you can diagnose that quickly and get him back in rotation....

getting stuff done around the place.... Kids from out west reported an ear infection on the baby girl... but no covid thankfully so with the help of some drugs she should be good to fly.... so still on schedule.... tough to travel wid babies on an airplane......

have a thoughtful weekend Guru's as we remember those who are no longer with us.....
Posted on: 2022/5/28 14:30

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

TommyT-Bone Re: SATURDAY MORNING
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33742 Posts

Passing thought. It's amazing how we have all shared the camaraderie through the years and how we have experienced so much together as a group. Though many of us have never met personally we have grown together as an extended family. I'm happy to have spent time sharing my ups and downs with you. Your advice has helped me maneuver through some problems that I now look at through the rear view mirror as life has gone by. I'm a different person now than I was back when I joined. Believe it or not, more mature. I have stability and stand on solid ground. Hell..... I still have a C4 Vette or two. One of the few that can say that. LOL. Anyway, if any of you EVER need anything, anything at all, call Matt.
Posted on: 2022/5/28 17:16

GRIS Re: SATURDAY MORNING
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7584 Posts

SPARSE CROWD BUT SAM SOLD A COUPLE OF GUNS, I SOLD A COUPLE OF BOOKS AND BOUGHT A 20GA SXS FOR #4 GRANDDAUGHTER. GUY TRIED TO TRADE ME A WINCHESTER MODEL 12 FOR MY RANDAL KNIFE.
I WAS LEANING HIS WAY TILL I FOUND OUT IT WAS A 16GA. TOLD HIM TO COME BACK WITH MONEY :-)

YESTERDAYS HIGHWAY ADVENTURE STARTED OUT PRETTY EXCITING. I WAS PASSING A BUNCH OF CARS ON THE FOUR LANE, DOING ABOUT 85 TO 90 WITH A TRUCK RIGHT ON MY TAIL WHEN I LOST POWER. GETTING OFF THE ROAD IN ONE PIECE WAS TRICKY TO SAY THE LEAST.

THEN IT GOT BORING WHEN SOME IDIOT AT AAA SENT THE TOW TRUCK TO A TOWN ABOUT 20 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I WAS. FINALLY GOT BACK TO THE WRENCHMEISTER JUST BEFORE HE CLOSED UP.

HOPE ITS JUST THE FUEL PUMP.

Attach file:

png  BBB2.png (171.59 KB)
12496_6292badd76dc0.png 426X360 px
Posted on: 2022/5/29 0:12

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.