Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
176 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Forums)

teebee, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  ALDC
Assembly Line Diagnostic Connection

The connection to the ECM/PCM of a computer controlled vehicle, in the case of the C4 Corvette, located under ...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

WHERE ARE Y'ALL THIS MORNING?

MADE IT OVER TO TAHLEQUAH EARLY FOR A HAIR CUT. WHEN I GOT BACK NOTICED POWER STEERING PROBLEM WITH THE '87.

ALWAYS SOME DAMN THING---
Posted on: 2022/9/7 15:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

Ready to rock as I have a long list that I have been putting off..... got work stuff and have to get the Duramax into the body shop to fix the hail destruction.... that will take awhile I'm told....

thinking of the poor woman in Memphis that was out for a run and was brutally raped and murdered..... where is the outrage that a black man killed a white women.... why are we not in the streets burning cars and smashing windows.... tell me if a black woman had been raped and murdered by a white man what would be going on....

Well, what was she doing running at 4:30 in the morning like that was putting some blame on her or she was asking for it.... bullchit....it is the lawlessness in this country that has to stop... that black idiot should have never been out of jail..... we got to take back the streets with any means we can......

this ends the social commentary.... have a nice day!
Posted on: 2022/9/7 15:42

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

good morning, lots to do this morning - finish getting the Kenworth box truck in the print que, put a van in there for another customer then get a quote for a concession trailer, menus for the coffee store next door he's opening another new location, he's franchising now and moved into another state even with new stores. I remember when he first started over here next door.
Tommy I bet that was one huge pool/hot tub gathering! I didn't get to get in ours a lot this year, it was too hot outside and the pool temp was 95 it was miserable. Now, it's borderline too cold. I feel like I missed a whole summer. This pool heater will run on 220 so not sure I want it and it's huge.
Marcus, a lot of people are up in arms about the jogger from Memphis. that's 45 minutes from me, and just a year or so ago we had a local nurse that the same thing happened to that was from here, or nearby. The pudge that took her ran her over, killed her, then raped her, then buried her then dug her up raped her again then reburied her and even joined the search party.
Does she have a right to be out at 430? Absolutely. Saw one comment on a local news post where a dood said something like "why she out in the dark in booty shorts and a bra?". I'm not victim blaming AT ALL, but there is a ton of evil in this world and no matter what hood you are in Memphis or elsewhere, they're all bad if you ask me. Women should be able to be out running if they want, wearing what they want, however the world is full of evil and you simply must protect yourself and use common sense caution. If I wanted to be out late at night or whatever I should be able to and not worry but that simply isn't how the world is. I would either not go alone, or I'd take a gun or taser or something. Would it still happen? Possibly. Now, on the other hand, I blame not only the POS that killed her but the judge/justice system that let the POS out in the first place. He had a record since he was 12 for violent assaults and rape and had just got out from 20+ years for this same thing. Live by the sword and die by the sword and he'd not have been out to do it again and she would still be here. Stiffer penalties for crimes against women would help a lot. What else amazed me was some of his friends and family on the news posts defending him and "refused to snitch". Sadly that's the black culture we have, they refuse to "snitch" knowing one killed another. Pisses me off. I'd love to see it prosecuted as a hate crime.
Posted on: 2022/9/7 16:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

PUT IN A BOTTLE AND A HALF OF POWER STEERING FLUID AND TOOK HARVEY TO THE WRENCHMEISTER'S APPRENTICE. GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS :-| ( DID I TELL YOU THE WRENCHMEISTER RETIRED?)

LETTY, THE LEFT WINGERS HAVE ALLOWED THE SACRED MINORITY TO BE ABOVE THE LAW FOR YEARS. IT STARTED WHEN THE COMMUNISTS USED THEM TO WEAKEN THE U.S. DURING THE VIET NAM WAR AND THEY HAVE BEEN USED EVER SINCE.
Posted on: 2022/9/7 17:54

Ultraman Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

..good stuff VB..... I agree......
Posted on: 2022/9/7 18:11

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Gris, since you mentioned the Vietnam war, if you have some downtime, I'd suggest watching "Tricky Dick and the Man in Black". It's on Netflix and about Johnny Cash, his history and his visit to the whitehouse . He figured out he was being used by Nixon for an agenda and sang a song "What is Truth"Every bit of the documentary reminds me of today.
Posted on: 2022/9/7 21:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Good Evening CGs!

Gris - the first thing I always recommend is swapping out the old fluid for new. But since you had to add a bottle and a half it sounds like your system is leaking, most likely the seals in the power steering rack. Unfortunately the rebuilt racks can be hit or miss with quality (put a rebuilt on my TA and it was junk). When I had the C4 I used turn one in Michigan for a rebuild. They are twice as much as a parts store cardone but they Dyno test their work. Might be something to look into.

Had to go to BIL/SIL's house to fix the dryer. Making noise and not heating up. Watched a YouTube video from an appliance repair guy and he nailed it right on the head. Had to disassemble and clean the blower motor wheel from lint build up. Took about an hour and a half. Would go much quicker the second time around. Working great now.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Posted on: 2022/9/7 23:25

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

WELL, THE APPRENTICE DONE GOOD :-) GOT ME BACK ON THE ROAD BY 1630.
THE CYLINDER THAT HOLDS THE FLUID WAS CRACKED OPEN. PLASTIC, I HATE PLASTIC PARTS. THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE AN AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT, ALUMINUM THIS TIME. I GUESS 35 YEARS IS NOT BAD FOR PLASTIC, BUT---

JUST SAW THIS:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-admin ... g-supplies-rural-kentucky

THEY ARE ACTUALLY ENABLING AND ENCOURAGING DRUG ABUSE.
OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.
Posted on: 2022/9/7 23:45

teebee Re: WEDNESDAY 7 SEPT
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, another busy day. Sprayed a lot of white and clear lacquer. Had a massage and assembled cabinets.

Then had church council and Knights of Columbus meetings. Dead tired, headed for bed.
Posted on: 2022/9/8 3:46

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.