Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
172 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Z16
Also known as the Grand Sport.

A one year special. 1000 were made to honor both the end of the C4 and the original racers, called Grand Sports, fr...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS THURSDAY 15 SEPT
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

SEPTEMBER IS HALF GONE :-O
Posted on: 2022/9/15 13:15

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: THURSDAY 15 SEPT
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

TIME FLIES LIKE AN ARROW; FRUIT FLIES LIKE A BANANA.
MARX

63/78% AT 0818 HR, PREDICTED HIGH OF 86. SEMI-SUNNY, SUMMER IS SET TO SNEAK BACK ON US. HATE TO SEE THE NICE WEATHER GO---

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA BUT A RUN TO TAHLEQUAH FOR RYE BREAD, A NECESSITY FOR LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

KEEP UP THE FIRE, GURUS!
Posted on: 2022/9/15 13:26

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: THURSDAY 15 SEPT
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

good morning Gris, everyone.
Beautiful day here, will be for several days. No rain in sight so the water hose comes back out for the plants. Temps creeping back up into the 90s and 100s in a few. We are in the "false fall" state of Arkansas weather. Next is the rest of summer, followed by the real fall. Slow day at work, I got caught up yesterday, ambulance is ready to print. I can't wait to see that thing at night in the light. They opted to do not just regular reflective decals like all other normal ones are, but TOTAL coverage in reflective. That sucker is gonna put somebody's eyes out. And, it's not cheap. The reflective vinyl is skinnier rolls for one and it's $3000 a roll which is 3x normal vinyl wrap cost. No wonder those ambulance rides cost so much.
Still trying to find a DD and the one I picked out is gone. Arron keeps scheduling side jobs over weekends instead of us going to get me a vehicle. He's buying it so HE has to be the one to get up off his ass, call about it, and such and make arrangements. He gave me a budget. I'm sick of finding things then he sits on his rear end and then it's gone. I guess this goes back to Tommy's "do it yourself if you want it done" ideal. Soooo with that being said, this weekend's trip to Shreveport is off.
Posted on: 2022/9/15 14:42

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: THURSDAY 15 SEPT
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, been AWOL lately. Been really busy. Weather has been pretty good. Temps starting out in the morning in the upper 40s to low 50s then warming up into the mid 80s to low 90s, but cooling off nicely in the evenings so we ride our bikes 4-6 miles. Just got back from our ride this evening, and once we did, we had a nice rain shower....that was unexpected.

Lots of work in the shop. trying to finish up several jobs which I have going. Had 7 different jobs going at one time this week. Now that I have several of those completed I need to figure out when to go instll them. Had a truck deliver the materials for the next couple of projects today, so it seems to never end.

Home game tomorrow night and up early on Saturday to drive south an hour to watch Leo run. And...we are granddog sitting starting tomorrow for the weekend. As oldest GS his wife and great grandaughter are headed north to Nebraska for a wedding of a friend. Rosie tried to get them to take the dog and leave us the baby....they declined.
Posted on: 2022/9/16 1:22

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.