Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
156 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

GRIS WEDNESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

NEW INTERNET CHALLENGE:

Attach file:

jpg  GUNCAT.jpg (75.58 KB)
12496_632b19895dbf4.jpg 480X480 px
Posted on: 2022/9/21 14:02

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: WEDNESDAY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7579 Posts

ANOTHER STICKY MORNING, DARLING WIFE TELLS ME "IT'S A NEW DAY". SEEMS REMARKABLY LIKE THE OLD ONE TO ME. WE MAY COOL OFF A LITTLE TONIGHT THEY SAY.

FIVE DEER IN THE YARD WHEN I GOT UP THIS MORNING, TWO DOES AND THREE FAWNS.

THE WONDERDOG HAS BEEN RUN AND FED. HE'S BEEN COMING BACK PROMPTLY, MUST HAVE MADE THE CONNECTION THAT LATE MEANS NO BREAKFAST :-)

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY, DNBFS

ALWAYS FORWARD GURUS!
Posted on: 2022/9/21 14:12

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: WEDNESDAY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

good morning, slow day here yesterday. No complains, not much sleep so didn't feel too hot. Better today, have ambulance and utility truck across street installs started, I'm all caught up. Summer is still here, frost due in a month. My banana tree just bloomed was hoping to see what it would end up as but reckon that won't happen now. Looks pretty cool tho.
Arron will be in Little Rock working on his step moms car this weekend some so I hope I feel good and can get some stuff done to my car. My vinyl came in but owner here has been so buried with other stuff I have had him scheduled with he's not had time to cut my stripes. Maybe tomorrow. I'd like to get them on this weekend, emblems on and interior cleaned at least. I'd like to find something to put on glass for rock chip protection. I also need to get old tint removed and get on schedule here for new tint to be applied that has better clarity. what is on there now is junk film that someone else installed. I will be getting the windshield done also. the back glass I'll have to bag-off so that'll take a bit, the sides I can scrape. I did get ARrons windshield done up here lsat week, we used CLR80 for heat rejection. It's clear , no tint. I love that stuff. It don't fry me when I get in the truck now.
Found out over the weekend an old friend that hung out at the body shop with us passed away, heart issues. He had texted another friend and had called 911 even. He was rumored to have mentioned suicide a few times. I'd not seen him much since shop shut down when Don retired and moved but saw him up in town recently. Seemed to be cleaned up and doing good. Turns out he was friends with some others I knew and I didn't know it. Small world. Don had just talked to him on the phone. Sad to hear it. His mom lost her husband not too long ago and now has lost her son. his sister found him, he was blue. Said he was an organ donor and body will be released I guess once that is done which tells me they found him when organs can be harvested but not in time to save his life. He knew he was dying. Hurts my heart. Wished I'd kept in touch more. I'm the worst at that.
Keep the shiny side up yall an make it a great day
Posted on: 2022/9/21 15:10

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: WEDNESDAY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Got back from the Wichita round trip (8+ hours driving). Tire but glad to be home. The guy we went to get made the trip very well. Total shoulder replacement yesterday. He didn't even take any pain pills on the way home.

It was pretty hot on the way there this morning, reached 98 in Wichita, but about a half hour out of Wichita, the wind came blowing from the north and temps dropped to 60 when we got back.

I'm tired......
Posted on: 2022/9/22 0:59

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.