Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
171 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  National Corvette Museum
The mission of the National Corvette Museum is to celebrate the Corvette's invention, and preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and futu...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 7 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

IT LIVES IN INFAMY.
Posted on: 2022/12/7 13:15

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

teebee Re: 7 DECEMBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Morning guys.... Yes it does, Gris. Partly cloudy and cold this morning, 16 on the back porch thermo. Headed to low 50s they say.

I'm off in a bit to have the pickup in the Chebby dealer to have side air bags replaced under recall. Supposed to be a couple hours, so, if the 2022 Corvette is still there, I am going to see if they'll let me test drive it...they nearly broke my arm the other day wanting me to, but I didn't have time. I'm dropping Rosie off at GS #1 and she is going to watch GGD for a couple hours until GDIL gets home from work.

Rosie is giving blood at 3 so we have to be back for that, then we have church at 6 and the parish Christmas party after that. Busy day ahead.
Posted on: 2022/12/7 14:14

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 7 DECEMBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

This date changed the world as they knew it. Poked the bear so to speak.

Doing this and that today. Orginization party tonight to raise money for the group and toy drive. $100 a head. They'll probably serve chicken.

Attach file:

jpg  Dec 7.jpg (112.13 KB)
852_6390b7829d0fd.jpg 940X788 px
Posted on: 2022/12/7 15:27
Edited by TommyT-Bone on 2022/12/7 15:55:51

GRIS Re: 7 DECEMBER
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7639 Posts

ANOTHER DREARY, DISMAL, SUNLESS DAY IN THE NATIONS, WAITING FOR THE RAIN. 50 DEGREES AT 1040 HRS, GOING FOR 57.

GOT OUT EARLY TO TAHLEQUAH AND GOT MY EARS LOWERED. SOME OTHER OLD FART BEAT ME TO IT AND I HAD TO WAIT ON HIM. HE'S ON TO MY SYSTEM :-)

THEY SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YAMAMOTO. HE WAS NOT POPULAR WITH THE ARMY MILITANTS. THE IJN SENT HIM TO SEA AS COMMANDER OF THE COMBINED FLEET SO HE WOULDN'T BE ASSASSINATED.

HE WENT TO COLLEGE IN THE U.S. WAS A REAL GOOD POKER PLAYER PLAYER IT'S SAID.

Posted on: 2022/12/7 16:51

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

teebee Re: 7 DECEMBER
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12361 Posts

Well, i didn’t get the recall done. Pulled up and they acted surprised I was there. Didn’t have my appointment in the book….. then service manager told me he could do it anyway, but then checked and the parts were not in… I’m thinking that the parts were never ordered because the appointment wasn’t in the books. I told them to call me when parts were in and we’d schedule then.

Drove around to see if I could drive the Corvette. Stood out on the lot for about 30 minutes and couldn’t even get a salesman to come out and talk to me. I damn sure wasn’t going in and beg them to talk to me, so I left.
Posted on: 2022/12/7 17:13

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

vetteblondie Re: 7 DECEMBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4646 Posts

Good afternoon - rain again here today, it's our 4th day of it in a row or more I forget. Jacking with my mood hard. Tee I can't believe no one would talk to you,that's nuts. Are they allergic to money?
I have proofs out on my nursing home bus, and we're changing the car trailer layout, will end up with two photos on the side of 3/4 angle shots of front and rear. It's what I was kinda wanting to do to start with. And, I have a heat and air dude with two trucks to do so enough to keep me busy.
Gris you're right about the dog, they finally got her in this morning. Said she had nerve damage, plus she has heartworms but has doing well with those considering, and she was 16 which is a long time for a lab. Also said she had some sort of infection in her bowls. Not sure what that was or how long it had been there. I never saw it. We had her put to sleep around 11 today.
y'all have a good one
Posted on: 2022/12/7 18:26

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

TommyT-Bone Re: 7 DECEMBER
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Quote:

vetteblondie wrote:
We had her put to sleep around 11 today.
y'all have a good one

Sad. I cry every time. That's because all the love I have for our animals. All you can do is be thankful for the time you shared together and know how lucky they were to have a good provider. Sorry for your loss.
Posted on: 2022/12/7 20:02

Ultraman Re: 7 DECEMBER
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14736 Posts

Dang VB.... that is so sad.... yeah 16 is a long time for a Lab.... My fighting Yorkie is 14 and sleeps most the day but can't see much and hearing is gone.... the younger Yorkie is serving as the service dog for the older one.... it's special to watch how they younger sticks by the older when they are outside and when I call the older one follows the other in for treats......

Been spending the days at a huge farm Expo in Lincoln...we have a booth that we are working the farmers as they walk by.... so far so good.... the weather going to pot tomorrow so we will see what that does to attendance.....

Great stealership Teeb..... usually you have to fight off the lot lizards with a stick.... must have been a bit cold or they are understaffed....I get so sick of hearing that.... well then work harder and longer damit.....

Capitalism is the only way Guru's
Posted on: 2022/12/8 0:37

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 7 DECEMBER
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4646 Posts

Thanks y’all. Ive cried a lot. Gathered up her things to give to a friend that has 8 dogs, a cat, pigs chickens and a goat. She can use the stuff for her crew. Couple things I’ll keep. I’m home alone a lot and will miss her company
Posted on: 2022/12/8 4:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.