Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Interior Lights
There is one in each door. On the 1984-1989 C4s, the door lights can be turned on and off by pressing them.

There are lights under each knee bols...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS 14 DECEMBER 22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

"CHRISTMAS IS A'COMING"---
Posted on: 2022/12/14 13:38

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7582 Posts

OVERCAST AND 38 ON THE FRONT PORCH, THEY SAY THE SUN WILL COME OUT. I'M ALL FOR THAT!

WENT OUT FOR PIZZA BUFFET YESTERDAY EVENING; IT WAS NOT UP TO STANDARD. THEY HAVE BECOME STINGY WITH INGREDIENTS, I THINK.

NOTHING ON THE AGENDA TODAY. IF IT WARMS UP ENOUGH I COULD VACUUM OUT THE BUMBLEBEE, SWIPE THE DUST OFF. MY DUST COVERS COVER THE CAR WITH DUST. IS THAT THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK?

AND IN THE NEWS:
BIDEN SIGNS HIS PROTECTION OF PERVERSION BILL AND SAYS ITS OK TO CUT LITTLE GIRLS BREASTS OFF AND CASTRATE LITTLE BOYS.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BAD ENOUGH TO SAY ABOUT THESE PEOPLE.
Posted on: 2022/12/14 13:59

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

Ultraman Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

....how about they are F'n idiots to begin with..... then it goes downhill hill from there.....

cloudy but no moisture I think I see some blue sky to the west of here....or maybe I'm just hoping.....

the holidays are a tough time to do farm business.... everyone is thinking Christmas and travel and such... Jan 2nd though and its on.... I'm trying to make excuses for my goofing off so much...

I think its working....... have the day Guru's
Posted on: 2022/12/14 15:48

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4631 Posts

Good morning, sun FINALLY came out today but forecast says rain still so we'll see. Forecast I saw from Texas also said 6"of snow on the 23rd and we're supposed to leave on a trip the 24th. Please Mother nature let up on us! We've had enough. For those who want our rain runoffs I say they can build a pipeline similar to the oil delivery ones and send it on.
Marcus, they're beyond idiots, they're downright evil.
I am sick to death of all this gender bullcrap. I'm accepting of others I just don't want crap I don't agree with shoved down my throat and messing with kids is plain wrong. And that reminds me of what happened to me Sunday at Cracker Barrell. I went to the restroom and as I and another older lady were leaving a "man" - full beard, deep voice and man clothes, came in. The other lady said kindly "sir, do you know this is the ladies' room?" He said "yeah, Im a woman, do ya wanna see me parts?" in a smart ass tone. I motioned for her to just go . I SHOULD have said "Yes, as a matter of fact I do".And called the fool out. That was nothing more than an attention move. If you want to be a "woman" fine and look weird all you want to but fully expect if you are dressed as a man and have a thick full ass beard you will be addressed as a man, period. Since your genitalia is not on display, others have no way to know. And if your male-presenting self comes in my WOMEN'S bathroom, I will speak up as it makes me uncomfortable at the obvious invasion of my privacy in what should be a gender specific private space.
Posted on: 2022/12/14 16:41

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Matatk Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Thanks for the plumbing tips guys. I'm sure they would work just fine but I went ahead and ordered a new hose just in case.

RR#2 has belt testing tonight. Should be fun for one of us (not him) haha.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Posted on: 2022/12/14 18:11

TommyT-Bone Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

I don't have to put up with the bullshit of anybody that isn't like me or that doesn't think like me. Since nobody thinks exactly like me that makes me one of one. So accept me for who I am. There are lots of muthertruckers out there that are one of one. Keep it to yourself. I don't want to know about it. I don't want to know how you feel or how others make you feel. Unless you think like I think then it's OK. You can share those feelings with me. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of whiners. Especially from people of color. All colors and all genders. ... We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Attach file:

jpg  no bullshit.jpg (15.33 KB)
852_639a146e0f9e9.jpg 300X300 px

jpg  no groping.jpg (11.24 KB)
852_639a1495ec9df.jpg 269X188 px
Posted on: 2022/12/14 18:24

teebee Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12351 Posts

Hey guys, cold and windy today. It did get above the freezing point, but barely 33 now and the wind is blowing about 30mph, which doesn't help that warm feeling.

Worked in the shop this morning, went down to eat with the 'old folks' at the senior center. Just got back from an emergency job. A lady that I installed handrail for a year ago, called to say her storm door caught in the wind and swung out and crashed against the handrail. I told Rosie it can't be that bad as I have anchors and 1/4" stainless bolts into the concrete, well, I go over and it tore out 8 of the 12 anchors and broke one of the aluminum brackets in 2. Must have been one hell wind gust to do that kind of damage. I've ordered a new bracket and have already bought bigger, longer anchors.....

I'm so tired of all the bullsh!t shoved down our throats as well. Never thought I'd have to use my concealed carry, but as time moves on, I'm leaning more and more toward carrying.
Posted on: 2022/12/14 22:32

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 14 DECEMBER 22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14706 Posts

yeah..... if my wife or daughters were in a restroom and some big guy came in there he better be drunk and made a mistake or he will get a face full of pepper spray and then a good kick in the jewels to see if he is a woman or not.... hmmmm..... can I say stuff like that without getting banned on here?
Posted on: 2022/12/14 22:34

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.