Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Forums)

teebee, more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  L98 Intake Bolt Sizes
This is data compiled by CentralCoaster. It lists all the bolt sizes for a stock L98 intake manifold and some of the attachments.

These are commo...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

teebee 22 DEC 22
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Morning guys...
Posted on: 2022/12/22 13:40

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

TommyT-Bone Re: 22 DEC 22
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

G'mornin. Busy with Christmas party clean up and prep. Sue being the never ending work magnet has a friend's son, wife and their 2 kids staying back in the office shed for a few days. They couldn't find a hotel room as everything is booked. I'm not crazy about it but that makes no diference when it comes to Sue. I have a space heater due in today to keep the chill out of the air back there. Expect it to drop to the high 40's on Sunday morning. In weather news, I hope everybody gets plenty of snow so when it melts it can fill up the depleted aquifers and resevoirs. All the icy weather must have the wildlife and domestic animals freezing their asses off. People at least have options.
Posted on: 2022/12/22 14:12

teebee Re: 22 DEC 22
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Well, yesterday was a pretty nice day. Very little wind, temps in the 40s. Headed over to the 'city' to take GGD back to grandson/GD-in-law. Did a little shopping for Christmas Eve gathering. When we got back, I noticed the flags at the cemetery were hanging straight down and the temp on the pickup said 41. Stopped at the storage shed and picked up the generator (in prep). By the time we got home the breeze started up. Unpacked and a friend down the street asked us to come over. Walked down and the wind was howling and the temps had dropped to 21. When we left their house and an hour later is was blowing about 35-40 mph and it was 9 degrees and the electricity went out. At 10:15, with no electricity, we decided we may as well go to bed. and the temps had dropped to -3. Electricity came back on , then went back off until sometime after midnight.

This morning it was -9 and the wind is only blowing about 20-25 mph. Supposed to stay this way through tomorrow night. I'm thinking it is a good day to just hunker down in the house.
Posted on: 2022/12/22 14:13

Resized Image

teebee Re: 22 DEC 22
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12350 Posts

Yea, Tommy, we are getting a 'splash' of snow. What we get here won't make a drop in the amount of moisture we need to refill the bucket, but we'll take what we get.
Posted on: 2022/12/22 14:18

Resized Image

GRIS Re: 22 DEC 22
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7580 Posts

"GOD REST YOU MERRY, GENTLEMEN"---
( AND YOU TOO, LETTY)

WAS 26 ON THE FRONT PORCH WHEN I GOT UP, 17 NOW WHICH IS THE PREDICTED HIGH :-( A DUSTING OF WHITE STUFF IS MELTING ON THE GROUND AND MORE IS EXPECTED. THERE IS A LIVELY NORTH WIND. THIS IS ENTIRELY UNSATISFACTORY, BUT NOT AS BAD AS TEE-LAND---

TOOK DARLING WIFE TO A "CHRISTMAS SERVICE" THAT I DID NOT ENJOY LAST NIGHT. PREACHER RANTED AND RAVED, MUSIC WAS PITIFUL.
A REMINDER TO ME OF WHY I AVOID GOING TO THAT CHURCH.

THE AGENDA TODAY IS SIMPLE: STAY WARM :-)
Posted on: 2022/12/22 14:51

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

vetteblondie Re: 22 DEC 22
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4630 Posts

Good morning - overcast and ugly here this morning but a very warm 49 considering. I didn't need a jacket but I've brought the wool coat and gloves as temp will drop through the day. The bus and Malibu never showed up for me to measure today and I'm not doing that crap in the single digit rain if he shows up today. He's invoiced already so I'll pick up on him when we get back.
We're due 1-2" plus today it's supposed to rain, then temps drop to 9 I think. Ugh. I'm supposed to work 1/2 day tomorrow but rather just stay home. Have to pick up a few things at Kroger before we head out as well as go by Sams and fill up with gas. Allegedly at Panama City Beach it's supposed to be coldest in 30 years at Christmas, right when we'll be getting there.
Posted on: 2022/12/22 14:52

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

Ultraman Re: 22 DEC 22
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14705 Posts

...minus 17 last night and 10 below now.... wind chill is what is the worst.... like 40 below right now.... but hey the sun is shining so that should warm us up right? forget it...not going to happen...

Tommy aren't the Iguanas going to be dropping out of the trees soon in your neck of the woods. keep looking up....

got a pot of chili simmering and will soon be enjoying that as I watch some bowl games today I'm thinking.....

Had the 14 year old dog who we let out with the young one to do their business go down on the deck and could not get up so Doc rushed out and picked him up and got him inside.... no more unsupervised dogs outside.... or me either I'm thinking...

think warm thoughts Guru's....
Posted on: 2022/12/22 18:34

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Yes Marcus. The iguana doesn't fall far from the tree. I think it has to be in the low 40's or less. They aren't dead. They are just in torpor. Cold blooded creatures.

tor·por
noun
a state of physical or mental inactivity; lethargy.

Doesn't the frigid weather put you in torpor?
Posted on: 2022/12/22 21:13

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

The guests have arrived and brought a trailer withe a side by side of road vehicle. It's OK. We have a big lot. There was some ice built up in the mini fridge freezer. Sue decided to chip some out with a knife. Do I need to say anymore? Sue is shopping for a replacement mini fridge right now. She said "You're gonna be mad at me." I could tell you all what's running through my head but that would be inappropriate. It's not ready for prime time.
Posted on: 2022/12/22 23:48

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.