Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
241 user(s) are online (192 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  MAF
Mass Air Flow sensor. Used to measure the amount of air entering the intake. This sensor works by heating an element and then measuring the rate of c...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

GRIS LAST DAY OF JANUARY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

BY-BY JANUARY---
Posted on: 2023/1/31 14:25

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

GRIS Re: LAST DAY OF JANUARY
Elite Guru
OKLAHOMA
7625 Posts

CLOUDY, NORTH-WINDY, 23 DEGREES ON THE FRONT PORCH. ANOTHER CHEERFUL FORECAST FROM THE NWS:
A chance of snow and sleet before 1pm, then a chance of sleet between 1pm and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Wind chill values between 9 and 16. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
EXPLETIVE DELETED!

DW HAS ANOTHER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT IN MUSKOGEE, MAY CALL THAT OFF, HIGHWAY PATROL SAYS ROADS ARE BAD. LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER TWO NAP DAY :-(
Posted on: 2023/1/31 14:34

---"yellow is for folks who think a bright red Corvette is too restrained."

TommyT-Bone Re: LAST DAY OF JANUARY
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33758 Posts

The nation loves pointing out the color/ethnicity of an individual today. I heard something about two black quarterbacks playing in the Super Bowl. Well actually, Mahomes is 1/2 caucasian. So I guess that will give me something to cheer about. One day I'm sure we will all live togather as one. That being when the world combusts into a massive cloud of cosmic dust.

Gonna clean up the cars and Suburban today methinks. Carry on my wayward sons (and daughter).
Posted on: 2023/1/31 15:08

Ultraman Re: LAST DAY OF JANUARY
2015 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Huskerland
14728 Posts

....trying to get rid of a sinus thing....it is not that bad but do not want it to get worse.... keep fighting it....do not give in...... some self talk I am using..... F winter is what I say... wish I had been smart like Tommy all those years ago.... but really Florida just does not have enough corn growing...I love corn... so I guess I'm stuck....

got meetings the end of the week...so will continue to prepare.... move it or lose it Guru's
Posted on: 2023/1/31 16:13

Vote DeSantis in 2024.... Make the IRS go away...

vetteblondie Re: LAST DAY OF JANUARY
Master Guru
Jonesboro, AR
4641 Posts

I'm ready to make the Florida move myself, or more southwest. Need to fix all the stuff the house needs, then purge some crap and why not? We don't have parents or kids it's just us.
Gris, I do have some cast irons but have to be careful with the glass cooktop using those. Also, mine got heated to "clean" them some years back and I think it ruined them and stuff will still stick no matter how I season it. This new one is lifetime warranty (arent they all those lol), plus it goes from stovetop to oven to dishwasher. Others you can't put in the DW. We'll see. I did get a newer iron but don't like it as well as I did my older ones.
Sitting at the office today, figured it would be non productive with all the ice we're getting. My bus was finally approved so I can get that outta here after 3 months. have a few other things to keep me busy, not sure we'll be here tomorrow or the next day though, we're getting more "thundersleet" as they call it. I'm sick of winter, beyond sick of it. I have flowers trying to come up already and of course, this mess always seems to happen the last 3 years. Tommy to me it seems the ones who are the most racial are the ones hollering for everyone else not to be. The Memphis cop beatdown of that young man is hot news around here. Thats 45 mins from me. All 5 black officers on one black kid, no reason. Now there's one white cop that was in on it also. He's the one who actually pulled the young man from the car and started it. Of course all the news page comments say "I can't believe black men did this to their own".
Posted on: 2023/1/31 18:15

Yes, I'm a bitch... just not YOURS.

Resized Image

teebee Re: LAST DAY OF JANUARY
2014 Memorial Day Car Show Winner!
Lakin, Kansas 67860
12359 Posts

Hey guys, it's been really cold here. Low single digits, 1 yesterday morning and 4 this morning. Only a high of 19 today, but the Sun was shining, so it felt warmer. Temps are supposed to moderate the next several days.

Work in the shop the last several days. Designing two small kitchens and getting materials ordered for those jobs as well. With the moderating temps later this week, My buddy and I are hoping we can finish up the siding and roof on the storage shed for the church.
Posted on: 2023/2/1 3:11

One of Americas' proud Deplorable

Resized Image

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.