Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
170 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Bowling Green
Bowling Green, KY, is the location of the Corvette assembly plant since 1981. From 1954-1981, Corvettes were assembled in St Louis, MO.

The Natio...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

freakd cindy sheehan{bit...}
Master Guru
727 Posts

Ever wonder what the expression "stuck on stupid" meant?

Well here is an example:

Resized Image

The grinning idiot clinging to Je$$e Jack$on is Cindy Sheehan... the sob sister protesting the war at Bush's ranch, who lost her son in the war, the same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old.

And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ... she is going through another divorce right now and guess what? She is giving up custody of another son.

As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."

What Is This Picture?
Resized Image

Obviously, it's a picture in a cemetery. What cemetery and whose grave?

Sadly, it's the grave of Casey Sheehan. After two years, and a DoD payment of $250,000 to the "Peace Mom", Cindy Sheehan has not had the time or bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave. And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the DoD will provide one:

"The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths occurring before September 11, 2001, the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked with a private headstone.

Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style chosen must be consistent with existing monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark columbaria used for internment of cremated remains."

Apparently she can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops with the Marxists in Venezuela, but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave.

Please DO pass this one along.
Posted on: 2006/7/31 19:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

bogus RE:cindy sheehan{bit...}
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

she gives the anti-war movement a bad name.

I don't feel her commitment is honest to the cause... just her own 15 minutes of fame.

it started ok, but she sure has hell spiraled into a pit of utter chaos.

I feel sorry for her sons...
Posted on: 2006/7/31 19:20

red_johnny RE:cindy sheehan{bit...}
On Sabbatical
Augusta, GA (85 383 stroker)
3213 Posts

I hate her, I mean really hate her. I wish she was in that grave rather than her son...no let me take that back, she dont deserve to be anywhere near a grave with soldiers in it! She makes me
Posted on: 2006/7/31 19:38

bogus RE:cindy sheehan{bit...}
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

when anti-war protests cross the line from a political statement, to effecting the lives and well being of the solders who are in that war, that's wrong.

I may not have approved of the Vietnam war, but damnit, blaming the solders for the failed foreign policy of the USA, China, Great Britian and France is wrong.

Same goes here.
Posted on: 2006/7/31 20:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.