Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
216 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
 Register To Post

pr0zac funny story
Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

Well as some of you may have been reading some of my great posts. Well here is an update for you. Well upon returning to ny for a bit, I took the vette out for a spin. Got on it here and there. Nothing crazy. Leaving someones house I got into it got to the speed limit. loses a bunch of power and the oil pressure gauge is acting weird. Pull over. Brass flakes in the oil. Super. I wouldn't say there is more than 50miles on the engine. Had a buyer cash in hand for the trans am which needed a headgasket. So I tell the guy hey I can do a whole freshened motor instead of selling him the car with my vettes original built lt4 engine in it. So I run into every possible situation you could ever run into and then come to the point where I cannot even muster the energy to attempt to finish it. Two of the waterpump bolts broke and the thread chaser snapped in the hole which was the final straw. I just had to walk away. Today I find out that the girl I had been seeing that had just broke up with me has been seeing my best friend of 20 years younger brother. And most likely while we were still together. To top if off said friend shit talked behind my back to her since I left to go to florida and was a large reason why we aren't togther. Then is going to lie to my face everyday since. I found out for myself today. They don't even know I know yet which they were keeping a secret. I don't know if it the weather but I have been beyind sore. My knees and hips haven't ever hurt this much. I was to the point where I had a gun and bullets this morning ready to shoot myself. Instead I bought a plane ticket to florida and I have no idea how I will afford it but am going back to flordia. I have no car, no job, no money, no girlfriend and now lost a friend. Hope someone else is having a better week.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 1:06
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

captmike13 Re: funny story
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

Dude your having one hell of a week. Lets hope it starts to turn better for ya. I don't know what else I can add but keep a good attitude.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 1:43

captmike13@yahoo.com

patsfan05488 Re: funny story
Guru
229 Posts

Find yourself a hot sugar momma in Florida. On a serious note its gotta get better cause it can't get much worse. Heep you head up.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 1:48

pianoguy Re: funny story
Guru Emeritus
Apple Valley, MN
14762 Posts

Quote:

patsfan05488 wrote:
Find yourself a hot sugar momma in Florida. On a serious note its gotta get better cause it can't get much worse. Heep you head up.

Amen! And you are better off without "friends" like that. Good luck mojo on the way!
Posted on: 2009/6/18 2:03

�Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.�- Jack Handey

TommyT-Bone Re: funny story
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33760 Posts

Don't talk about your problems to women or there won't be any candy for you. Leave all your (emotional) baggage on the plane. Start fresh..... Starting right now. Everything else is history. It is your past. Don't drag it into your future. Don't look back ...............
Posted on: 2009/6/18 2:24

Matatk Re: funny story
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22803 Posts

I know a guy in Florida who has a nursery. In fact I think they just fired a staff member last Friday. They might be hiring

Sorry to hear about the bum luck. Speaking of bums, you should give it a shot. Some of those guys make a couple hundos a day begging for change. Seriously.

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/6/18 2:49

skirlin Re: funny story
Senior Guru
Caledonia Michigan
277 Posts

Damn, been there divorced that. There is a bright side though, at least you were not married with kids. A clean break without child support or alimony.

This will cheer ya up....

Ok, maybe this instead....

I have found humor and a great beer to be key to emotional recovery. Search youtube for Christopher Titus, he's my favorite.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 6:00

Epimax Re: funny story
Elite Guru
Wilmington, NC
1814 Posts

Quote:

TommyT-Bone wrote:
Don't talk about your problems to women or there won't be any candy for you. Leave all your (emotional) baggage on the plane. Start fresh..... Starting right now. Everything else is history. It is your past. Don't drag it into your future. Don't look back ...............

Amen Brother- Don't look back- Keep your head up- It'll get better..
Posted on: 2009/6/18 10:31

pr0zac Re: funny story
Elite Guru
Pittsburgh
1045 Posts

I keep telling myself it can't get any worse. You'd be amazed at what else there is to go wrong.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 12:40

jdtireman Re: funny story
Senior Guru
Winnipeg
176 Posts

All the manly crap aside, if you are having thoughts about eating a bullet, reach out to a professional. I have lost two friends that way and I gaurentee you have friends or family who will step up if you ask.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 13:11

bogus Re: funny story
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20859 Posts

man... the Acme Anvil Company called. It needs to buy back some of the "Anvils of Bad Luck" you seem to be collecting.

I really hope things improve.
Posted on: 2009/6/18 14:31

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.