Login
Username:

Password:

Remember Me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
160 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

more...
Guru Dictionary
Print in friendly format Send this term to a friend  Windows in the C4
Both should move up and down, quietly and reasonably fast.

If a window does not work, this most likely means a bad motor, but check the fuse pane...
Supporting Vendors
Platinum
Mid America Motorworks
Mid America Motorworks FREE CATALOG

Gold
FIC 770-888-1662

Registered Vendors
Guru Friends
Supporting Banners

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying

Shop for Winter Tires Now!

Support This Site
 Register To Post

captmike13 A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:18

captmike13@yahoo.com
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

josephf31 Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
New Jersey
375 Posts

Jacka*s Obama and his asinine policies.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:25

TommyT-Bone Re: A sad site to see.
Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

How can this be right? I've seen so many decent looking autos go up in smoke the past few days. It's blanking ridiculous. Just blankin ridiculous. Although if enough of them go into the chipper you could see a + instead of a - in the next Corvette Magazine C4 value guide. What if you tow in a POS with the engine already frozen. Can you still get the big bucks or does it have to be running so they can kill it?

Ya! I figured I'd save you guys a few bucks on silicate so I froze the dam thing myself.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:30

Calm Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Disturbing on SO many levels.

Your government is F***ed in the head.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:31

captmike13 Re: A sad site to see.
Elite Guru
Hillsboro Mo
2165 Posts

It has to be in drivable condition. Tommy. No corvette deserves this.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:34

captmike13@yahoo.com

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

captmike13 wrote:

I'm with you.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 3:37

Mekanic Re: A sad site to see.
Registered Vendor
Tampa Bay Florida
827 Posts

sickening, and add to it, cosmetically, it was in better shape than mine!
Posted on: 2009/8/8 8:09

Yea tho I walk through the valley in the shadow of rice, I shall fear no turbo, for torque art with me.

Matatk Re: A sad site to see.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Quote:

captmike13 wrote:

Horrible.

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/8/8 11:34

flyboy Re: A sad site to see.
Elite Guru
Westmont, Il.
2632 Posts

Ignorance rules, common sense is non existant. Mob mentality is sweeping away whatever reason there was. The people that run for office and those that elected them... makes me want to puke. Urp. There, I feel better now.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 12:51

anesthes Re: A sad site to see.
Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Perhaps, like a majority of c4's of the vintage and mileage it wasn't worth $4500 in any other capacity?

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/8 13:08

dan0617 Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

Glad to see my taxpaying money going to buy up perfectly good cars and destroy them. I won't say anymore about our current elected officials or I'll end up getting my internet connection flagged by the FBI.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 15:04

skirlin Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Caledonia Michigan
277 Posts

:angry1: :ace: Stupid, inbred motherf!@$!$#ing lowlife....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next election.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 15:45

bobges Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Bushkill PA
254 Posts

WOW CRAZY
Posted on: 2009/8/8 16:57

CSS996 Re: A sad site to see.
Mega Guru
Central PA
3644 Posts

Now THAT'S change we can believe in, right there...

Oh, my poor poor country. And this isn't the worst of it.

Damn.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 17:05

Calm Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Vancouver, Canada
608 Posts

Thing is that when the owner sold that vette.....he was selling it to the US Government.....to do with as they pleased. Their agenda is to destroy it, as they are doing with ALL the vehicles they 'buy'. Common sense be damned. Even if the program costs $45,000 per vehicle in the long run, they don't care......It's not their money anyways.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 17:17

bogus Re: A sad site to see.
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

That is all about a stupid owner.

I wonder what all was wrong with that car to make the owner make that call? Was the owner a "real" Corvette person or was it an idiot spouse/parent doing someone a "favor"?

I don't blame the policy for this. I blame the owner. It's much like the abortion debate - just because it is legal doesn't mean you HAVE to have one.

Part of what makes this so damned attractive to people is that the Vette in question was worth more dead than alive.

Personally, I would have dropped an LS1 with a TKO 5spd into it. That woulda rocked.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 20:26

Education is the best tool to overcome irrational fear. - me

bobges Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Bushkill PA
254 Posts

Maybe the guys x wife
Posted on: 2009/8/8 20:53

Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

Part of what makes this so damned attractive to people is that the Vette in question was worth more dead than alive.

If it was a '96 LT4 car owner should have had head checked. But considering, it looks like every other mid 80s C4 on craigslist for under $4500, the owner probably made out on the deal.

If I still had my C4, I'd have put a stock motor in it, stock rims, and have traded in too for cash for clunkers. I would have made more than I did selling the car outright, to a kid who emails me every two weeks with questions since.

I'm not a supporter of Obama's policies, or the made up 'evidence' on emissions by paid scientists pushing their agenda to better control people, but I'm also not crying over some car that nobody hear would have even THOUGHT of paying close to $4500 for, yet are all 'upset'.

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/8 20:53

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Quote:

anesthes wrote:

I'm not a supporter of Obama's policies, or the made up 'evidence' on emissions by paid scientists pushing their agenda to better control people, but I'm also not crying over some car that nobody hear would have even THOUGHT of paying close to $4500 for, yet are all 'upset'.

-- Joe

I am no expert, but where do you get your expertise from to say all this evidence is made up?

If you want empirical data, just try running a marathon in any of the cities listed below:

Bejing (they actually banned many motor vehicles prior to the olympics to help clear the smog)
Guangzhou City, China - huge manufacturing town.
New Delhi, India
Mombai, India
Mexico City

My niece went to Romania back in 1993. She spent 6 weeks there with a Christian Missionary group. As she left, she threw her new winter coat away because it was coated in a fantasy, apparently... cause I donno where else the greasy slime could have come from. She sure wasn't wearing it in a kitchen.

A close friend works in Guangzhou City. He is a production manager for Mattel. His comment about the weather is that it's always grey and stiff. He is glad that he doesn't have to walk distances. He gets winded and he starts to wheeze. I guess he must have a disease. It sure wasn't pollution, was it?

As a final test, run into a burning house with out an air tank. It's no different, really. Pollution is pollution. A burning house just happens to be a concentrated version of it. Do you smoke cigarettes? If not, start. They aren't fatal, either.

I will put it this way. If this was a conspiracy, it is being pulled off with the effectiveness of the JFK assassination and the Holocaust.

Posted on: 2009/8/8 21:15

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
Quote:

anesthes wrote:

-- Joe

I am no expert, but where do you get your expertise from to say all this evidence is made up?

If you want empirical data, just try running a marathon in any of the cities listed below:

Bejing (they actually banned many motor vehicles prior to the olympics to help clear the smog)
New Delhi, India
Mombai, India
Mexico City

My niece went to Romania back in 1993. She spent 6 weeks there with a Christian Missionary group. As she left, she threw her new winter coat away because it was coated in a fantasy, apparently... cause I donno where else the greasy slime could have come from. She sure wasn't wearing it in a kitchen.

A close friend works in Guangzhou City. He is a production manager for Mattel. His comment about the weather is that it's always grey and stiff. He is glad that he doesn't have to walk distances. He gets winded and he starts to wheeze. I guess he must have a disease. It sure wasn't pollution, was it?

As a final test, run into a burning house with out an air tank. It's no different, really. Pollution is pollution. A burning house just happens to be a concentrated version of it. Do you smoke cigarettes? If not, start. They aren't fatal, either.

I will put it this way. If this was a conspiracy, it is being pulled off with the effectiveness of the JFK assassination and the Holocaust.

No more jet lag I reckon.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 21:23

iCorvette Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
302 Posts

to each his own
Posted on: 2009/8/8 21:32

Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

Research, and closely monitoring democrats with money whom pay off scientists to write biases reports.

Quote:

bogus wrote:

New Delhi, India
Mombai, India

I know enough about science and genetics to know those regions and climates are the way they are (and people look the way they are) from thousands of years of a natural environment. They didn't have cars 20 thousand years ago.

Quote:

bogus wrote:

He gets winded and he starts to wheeze. I guess he must have a disease. It sure wasn't pollution, was it?

Tell him to lay off the cheeseburgers

Quote:

bogus wrote:

You are brainwashed. These political groups - you know, hippies from the 60s, dodge drafters, buy legislature, pay scientists for biased reports to push an agenda. There is a LOT of money in the smog industry, especially when you can tap the taxpayer.

Do you know why cars cost so much money? All this bullshit technology for emissions, unions who donate money to islamic terrorist presidential candidates so they can turn around and hand the company over to them. It all adds up to liberals stealing from hard working americans, then turning around and taking more with my taxes to pay for some crack addict who shouldn't even LIVE in this country to begin with.

Here is what I think. Stealing my money, regulating what I can do, and trying to take my guns away (all liberal agenda) is against what our forefathers and current veterans are fighting for. I think that is punishable by none other than death. I hold anyone who promotes, defends, and pushes this horrible agenda accountable.

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/8 21:54

Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

Ok. You are accusing me of being brainwashed, whilst at the same time you are stuffing your head into the sand.

I cannot imagine what my air here in Los Angeles would be like without some kind of pollution control.

If you honestly think there is no pollution and that its all crap, just lock yourself in the garage with your engine running for a few hours and see what happens.

Please post your test results.

Oh, you can't! Because your DEAD! Because exhaust gasses are TOXIC.

There is a middle ground between you and the far left. I am stuck in there. I don't like the way things are regulated, but at the same time, I don't like the thought of the options.

I am sure that some of the reports have been skewed. It's the very nature of grant monies... however, the initial tests that discovered smog were done to figure out what they were seeing. And this was back in the 1950s. Before hippies and such. Just because the left picked up on this doesn't mean it isn't real.

I guess that Love Canal never happened... That Pittsburgh was never polluted by the steel industry... When the Cuyahoga river caught fire, it was all special effects for the media...

I think you have so politicized the situation that you have blinded yourself to the reality.

The Earth has finite resources. We need to protect it. It's our only planet. A little care here, some recycling there and we are stepping in a better direction.
Posted on: 2009/8/8 22:11

Chair-man of the bored
Homestead USA
33741 Posts

Quote:
You are brainwashed. These political groups - you know, hippies from the 60s, dodge drafters, buy legislature, pay scientists for biased reports to push an agenda. There is a LOT of money in the smog industry, especially when you can tap the taxpayer.

Do you know why cars cost so much money? All this bullshit technology for emissions, unions who donate money to islamic terrorist presidential candidates so they can turn around and hand the company over to them. It all adds up to liberals stealing from hard working americans, then turning around and taking more with my taxes to pay for some crack addict who shouldn't even LIVE in this country to begin with.

Here is what I think. Stealing my money, regulating what I can do, and trying to take my guns away (all liberal agenda) is against what our forefathers and current veterans are fighting for. I think that is punishable by none other than death. I hold anyone who promotes, defends, and pushes this horrible agenda accountable.

-- Joe

That's certainly a strong, and in my view, tainted opinion there Rush. .... I mean Joe.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 0:35

dan0617 Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Senior Guru
Tyrone, PA
1260 Posts

I will add 1 of my 2 cents here.....

If the program was really for emission controls, the government would pass much more stringent emissions testing requirements, then offer up to $4500 (Hell, even $1000) in covering the parts/labor to get the cars to pass the testing. That would keep people in their cars and would make their cars cleaner and would add work in the auto repair industry.

Andy, I agree with your views on emissions, especially for cars driven more than 1,000 or more miles in a year. But I also agree with Joe on some of his views. This program is political, not environmental.

It's about getting you to buy a new car to help the economy and the unions. But if it were truly about the economy we wouldn't have bailed out the auto industry till after they went bankrupt and renegotiated the contracts. And if it were about the economy the $4500 would be given even if you didn't have a "clunker" to trade in.

It's about boosting auto sales and keeping the unions alive. They help Obama and the democratic party, now they repay the favor with our money.

IMO, this program is going to hurt the economy in the long run and here is why. I know of several people already who could not have otherwise afforded a new vehicle. So now they thought they had to jump in and get one now while they can get $4500 out of their old vehicle instead of waiting a year or 2 and saving up. So they buy a new vehicle, barely manage financing, and now they are totally financially strapped. One misfortune in life and either the vehicle gets reposessed or the mortgage doesn't get paid or some other bill doesn't get paid. Had the government just issued more stringent emissions testing and offered a chunk of that $4500 in auto repairs to pass the testing, they would be in their older vehicle, financially stable, and not polluting. We can all say what we want but we all know that if we had $1000 or so to put in a "clunker" towards tune up/emission repairs it would go a long way and likely not be producing any more emissions than a new vehicle.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 17:41

CentralCoaster Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

If they were the least bit concerned about the environment, they wouldn't be paying to crush working cars just to crank up the assembly line to produce more cars. 20% of a new Toyota's lifetime energy use is during manufacture.

At the very least, these cars being crushed (some nice ones) could instead be sold at a discount to owners of older vehicles that are less efficent and clean.

It's a ploy to boost auto sales, nothing more. Unfortunately, they're just stealing future sales, so when they stop this program, and demand for new cars is dead, the auto industry will be hurting even more than beforehand.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 17:49

DaleD Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Quote:

skirlin wrote:
Stupid, inbred motherf!@$!$#ing lowlife....AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next election.

I remember having some global warming debates with you. You seemed to be ok with Obama because he was going to stop the rising seas and heal the planet?
Posted on: 2009/8/9 18:23

DaleD Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:
If they were the least bit concerned about the environment, they wouldn't be paying to crush working cars just to crank up the assembly line to produce more cars. 20% of a new Toyota's lifetime energy use is during manufacture.

At the very least, these cars being crushed (some nice ones) could instead be sold at a discount to owners of older vehicles that are less efficent and clean.

It's a ploy to boost auto sales, nothing more. Unfortunately, they're just stealing future sales, so when they stop this program, and demand for new cars is dead, the auto industry will be hurting even more than beforehand.

Couldn't agree more. What costs more, to build a new car, or to continue to operate an older car. Most of the cars being destroyed are reasonably clean and efficient, just not as good as brand new cars.

What does it do to the price of used cars when thousands are crushed? So, those that can't afford to buy a new car will face inflated prices for used cars. Charities are finding that they aren't getting auto donations now.

What of those who buy a new car because they can't pass up the deal but now find a $200 - $300 a month payment when they had no payment before?

Finally, why am I buying cars for other people? My tax dollars are supporting this scam. You want a new car? Buy your own damn new car! No one is buying me a new car.

Finally, this is wealth destruction. Those cars had a value. They are being destroyed. There is no other way to view it than to call it wealth destruction. Those in other countries must think we've lost our collective minds.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 18:36

skirlin Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Caledonia Michigan
277 Posts

Musta been someone else because I am a very conservative Republican. FYI, I did not vote for McCain, voted Libertarian for the first time. I am also pro gun, go NRA. Oh, and I firmly believe man-made global warming is BS.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 20:09

Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

skirlin wrote:
Musta been someone else because I am a very conservative Republican. FYI, I did not vote for McCain, voted Libertarian for the first time. I am also pro gun, go NRA. Oh, and I firmly believe man-made global warming is BS.

You know, I can't help but blame a lot of you guys who vote Libertarian for handing the election to Obama. Bad enough Obama had more money than god, and basically got everyone who wasn't white to vote for him to 'stick it to whitey', hell, he even rounded up bums on the street to go vote for Obama in exchange for free meals.

But then you guys go and stick to McCain by voting for third parties, guaranteeing Obama a clear victory.

I don't agree with everything republicans say or do either, but can't you admit they are a LOT closer to Libertarian ideas then the socialist Democrats?

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/9 20:30

CentralCoaster Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

anesthes wrote:

You know, I can't help but blame a lot of you guys who vote Libertarian for handing the election to Obama. Bad enough Obama had more money than god, and basically got everyone who wasn't white to vote for him to 'stick it to whitey', hell, he even rounded up bums on the street to go vote for Obama in exchange for free meals.

But then you guys go and stick to McCain by voting for third parties, guaranteeing Obama a clear victory.

I don't agree with everything republicans say or do either, but can't you admit they are a LOT closer to Libertarian ideas then the socialist Democrats?

-- Joe

I blame anyone who doesn't vote their conscience. This two-party mentality people have is the reason these jackasses get elected. Stick it to McCain!?? Even if every single 3rd party vote, including Nader's, went to McCain, he still would've lost.

And stick it to whitey? Uh, 90% of blacks vote Democrat anyways. Nothing new here. These socialist Republicans are no better than the socialist democrats. The bailout bill would not have passed congress without republican votes
Posted on: 2009/8/9 20:45

DaleD Re: A sad site to see.
Senior Guru
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
1389 Posts

Quote:

skirlin wrote:

My mistake, sorry.
Posted on: 2009/8/9 21:28

Jeffvette Re: A sad site to see.
Elite Guru
Not on CF
1297 Posts

Quote:

anesthes wrote:

You are brainwashed. These political groups - you know, hippies from the 60s, dodge drafters,
-- Joe

What do people who design Dodges have to do with pollution?
Posted on: 2009/8/9 23:44

Matatk Re: A sad site to see.
Webmaster
SW Chicago Burbs
22792 Posts

Quote:

Jeffvette wrote:
Quote:

anesthes wrote:

You are brainwashed. These political groups - you know, hippies from the 60s, dodge drafters,
-- Joe

What do people who design Dodges have to do with pollution?

I only have an opinion when my wife lets me, so

Matthew
Posted on: 2009/8/10 1:15

BrianCunningham Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Senior Guru
Boston, MA for the most part :)
7763 Posts

I didn't think L98 car qualified for this.

Posted on: 2009/8/10 13:29

anesthes Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

BrianCunningham wrote:
I didn't think L98 car qualified for this.

Anything with combined 18mpg or less.

I actually would have thought a L98 vette got better mileage, but not according to the feds. (see attached).

I then checked a '92, and a 2000 on the site and they all qualify. It wasn't until I got into C6 territory (tried a 6liter '07) that it passed by 1 mpg.

-- Joe

Attach file:

jpg  cars-vette.JPG (102.00 KB)
1607_4a8028cdd7b7f.jpg 1118X681 px
Posted on: 2009/8/10 14:04

bogus Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
Grand Imperial Pooh-Bah
San Pedro, CA
20856 Posts

It's the combined MPG... I thought the 92 was EPA rated at 17/25. I don't see how they can create that combined figure.

Regardless, I am not taking my 92 in for this process. The last time it was inspected, my hydrocarbon numbers were ZERO at both 15 and 25mph. And yes, the sniffer was in the pipe.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 14:37

Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:
It's the combined MPG... I thought the 92 was EPA rated at 17/25. I don't see how they can create that combined figure.

Because the '92 got 25mpg if grandma drove it on the highway at 55mph, assuming there was no hills.

The 'new' MPG estimates are based on reality I'm told (by the government website), which ends up being 15/23 for an A4.

Quote:

bogus wrote:

Regardless, I am not taking my 92 in for this process. The last time it was inspected, my hydrocarbon numbers were ZERO at both 15 and 25mph. And yes, the sniffer was in the pipe.

I had a 355 tuned that pulled off the same thing. Had a carsound 3way cat. HC were almost undetectable, and NOX was similar. Idle, light cruise, etc on the dyno. I used to think I was the big sh*t at the time making a 500hp car pass emissions.

I had WOT dialed in at roughly 12:1 AFR, which seemed to make the most power with the blower. CAT didn't last a whole lot of passes with that AFR unfortunately. Kind of an expensive part to have to replace every year to get re smogged. I'm glad they did away with emissions tests around here. I can focus on more important things, like keeping my pistons alive at 6000+ RPM.

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/10 15:05

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

bogus wrote:

The government pulls it out of their ass. The number is arbitrary based on whether they want a car to qualify or not.

The EPA cronies tweaked many of those numbers before and even during the C.A.R.S. program, which really amused the dealers when they had taken cars in that suddenly didn't qualify.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/28/autos/clunker_mpg_switch/

http://jalopnik.com/5323941/epa-secre ... unkers-screwing-consumers
Posted on: 2009/8/10 16:37

Master Guru
Boston, MA
646 Posts

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

The government pulls it out of their ass. The number is arbitrary based on whether they want a car to qualify or not.

Now you sound like me.

Honestly though, I thought the EPA numbers were a bit bloated if anything. My truck for example, gets what they suggest combined if perhaps my horses were pulling it.

Quote:

CentralCoaster wrote:

The EPA cronies tweaked many of those numbers before and even during the C.A.R.S. program, which really amused the dealers when they had taken cars in that suddenly didn't qualify.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/28/autos/clunker_mpg_switch/

http://jalopnik.com/5323941/epa-secre ... unkers-screwing-consumers

Yet Americans welcome this with open arms.

-- Joe
Posted on: 2009/8/10 17:39

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

Quote:

anesthes wrote:

Yet Americans welcome this with open arms.

-- Joe

Hell yeah! Bring on the change! And don't bore me with the details.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 19:33

Senior Guru
San Diego, CA
9454 Posts

1996 Corvette LT1 Auto: 17 city / 25 hwy
2000 Corvette LS1 Auto: 17 city / 25 hwy

Government says combined mpg = 18

WTF? That's some fuzzy math.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 19:51

BillH Re: A sad site to see. [ PR&C ]
The Stig Moderator
Reno
22702 Posts

[quote]
anesthes wrote:
Because the '92 got 25mpg if grandma drove it on the highway at 55mph, assuming there was no hills.
[quote]

Just to clarify some things, my 92 consistantly gets 30+ on the highway on trips at 70-75mph. And that includes always going over an 8,000 ft. mountain.
Posted on: 2009/8/10 19:53

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

CorvetteForum.guru is independently owned and operated. This site is not associated with or financially supported by General Motors.

Copyright 2008-2015 CorvetteForum.guru

CorvetteForum.guru is a Guru Garage Site (Coming Soon!)

If you have any questions about our site, please contact us at Andy@corvetteforum.guru.